Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:08 pm
There are so many Instinct friends for Marcus heart

Prairiefox
kinda can't get over the fact that Harvey's the slitherin with the adorable Ravenclaw friend ( who's in team instinct so its kinda like the adorable cream puff friend)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm
Sekaino
(I've never really heard of Ilverymorny before so I'm not too sure about this one o3o )

Oh wow, I am a fool
I am an amazing fool
I just looked it up
and now I foolishly regret not reading past the fifth book of the series >3<  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:17 pm
Sekaino
Sekaino
(I've never really heard of Ilverymorny before so I'm not too sure about this one o3o )

Oh wow, I am a fool
I am an amazing fool
I just looked it up

lol nah you're not a fool. The american houses are kinda new and..interesting? They're not in the books tho they were released in Pottermore.

The way it seems to work is they complement the Hogwarts houses. Like if you're a wampus/Pukwudgie /Thunderbird you're a warrior/Healer/Adventurer but you can be a loyal warrior ( Hufflepuff) a brave warrior ( Gryfindor) a smart warrior ( Ravenclaw) or a cunning warrior ( Slitherin) or healer or adventurer.

I am the dorkiest dork to ever dork sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:07 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Sekaino
Sekaino

Oh wow, I am a fool
I am an amazing fool
I just looked it up

lol nah you're not a fool. The american houses are kinda new and..interesting? They're not in the books tho they were released in Pottermore.

The way it seems to work is they complement the Hogwarts houses. Like if you're a wampus/Pukwudgie /Thunderbird you're a warrior/Healer/Adventurer but you can be a loyal warrior ( Hufflepuff) a brave warrior ( Gryfindor) a smart warrior ( Ravenclaw) or a cunning warrior ( Slitherin) or healer or adventurer.

I am the dorkiest dork to ever dork sweatdrop

*cutest dork to have ever dork
haven't you heard? Nerds are in! heart

Than that makes Holly a loyal Healer?
That can only end well >.>  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 pm
X Kaos X

yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_coldone Happy Birthday Kaos!!!! yum_donut yum_tuna yum_puddi

-throws confetti-

yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_cupcake yum_burger

Wish you good health and a great day!
Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:12 pm
X Kaos X

User Image

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm
Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

Thanks guys! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm
Xiatian Li
TheWhiteDragonfly

That sounds perfect. Also good to say Kirsi and Xia have talked more for their own friendship developing :3
I bet Kirsi would have told Xia most of it, and given that she could easily have gotten a little worked up I wouldn't be surprised if she mentioned that she thought she knew Ray from home but with the way he's acting she's not sure.

Friendship emotion_hug

Wish the three girls could've a sleepover at some point. Most likely it will be Xia visiting the girls' room. And she got so many plushies...let's build a fort, then have a pillow fight. Human vs. Pokemon. lol

o0o YES SLEEPOVER PLUSHIE FORTS!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:05 pm
Are the rare pokes going to change?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm
Xaven the Raven

At the moment no we realize that the rare ones we set last time skip didn't really get a chance since the festival event happened soon after so we're giving this group another chance to be caught by those that want them ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:19 pm
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven

At the moment no we realize that the rare ones we set last time skip didn't really get a chance since the festival event happened soon after so we're giving this group another chance to be caught by those that want them ^^

Can we get some rock and steel types in an area?

I would be a rock or steel or dark type gym leader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 pm
Xaven the Raven
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven

Can we get some rock and steel types in an area?

I would be a rock or steel or dark type gym leader

I mean you could catch an evee and raise it to an umbreon...we've also had murkrow available..and sneasel ( as far as dark types are concerned)

I'm just debating using the pokeball or seeing what else comes up.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:21 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah that's me too.
Though idk, considering the idea of Ava catching something non-bug typed
She is someone who would be willing to give something non-bug a shot
Maybe a Meowth while it's still around?
Alternately, waiting is an option too - especially since I don't have a lot of time to post right now ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:29 am
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah that's me too.
Alternately, waiting is an option too - especially since I don't have a lot of time to post right now ^^;;;

Same..on all of it..
Like dude, I don't even have a dream team for Marcus..just a list of pokemon he might catch -_-;
I kinda want him to get an Ekans..but beedrill and swellow are also things he'd go for..and buneary...and shinx. I'm also unable to post as much...I have like 3 rps goin and I've had to post less cause of school ..and forget free time for anything else crying

I think this is the last pokeball we'll get for the rest of the year( rules said our first year, students would only have 3 pokemon) so I'm very..anxious about waiting or not? Like I just feel every surge after this is gonna have something better if I don't wait..but I also really want that ekans.

Meowth might be a good choice for Ava..especially with the possibility of Member of Crime Organization as her possible future ( I mean I kinda think it fits but it's just my opinion)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:37 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah that's me too.

Same..on all of it..
Like dude, I don't even have a dream team for Marcus..just a list of pokemon he might catch -_-;
I kinda want him to get an Ekans..but beedrill and swellow are also things he'd go for..and buneary...and shinx. I'm also unable to post as much...I have like 3 rps goin and I've had to post less cause of school ..and forget free time for anything else crying

I think this is the last pokeball we'll get for the rest of the year( rules said our first year, students would only have 3 pokemon) so I'm very..anxious about waiting or not? Like I just feel every surge after this is gonna have something better if I don't wait..but I also really want that ekans.

Meowth might be a good choice for Ava..especially with the possibility of Member of Crime Organization as her possible future ( I mean I kinda think it fits but it's just my opinion)

No harm in waiting in my opinion -- there's still a lot of the year left
The whole future thing is pretty tentative considering she's 10. Just stuff for me to keep track of/keep in mind honestly
But it's also in considering what she would do -- she wouldn't exactly want to go out in the woods or grasslands alone like Nirav would. She'd also be way more inclined to catch a bug type pokemon, though would consider a non bug she thought was cool

But i can think about this more later today perhaps  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games