Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:05 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
" Yes it was...I gave in....I gave up...I thought it was inevitable...the Darkness...but now look....so many dead...Even Bixyll...be cause of me......"
"It wasn't because of you. It was because of the demon inside of you."

" IT DOESNT MATTER!!!! I SHOULDVE BEEN STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!'" Drarak punched the ground
( alright 1 more post)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:08 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
" Yes it was...I gave in....I gave up...I thought it was inevitable...the Darkness...but now look....so many dead...Even Bixyll...be cause of me......"

" IT DOESNT MATTER!!!! I SHOULDVE BEEN STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!'" Drarak punched the ground
( alright 1 more post)
"You had no choice. You were forced todo what you did."

*He helps Drarak up.*

"C'mon. Let's go to our room."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:11 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

( alright 1 more post)

*He helps Drarak up.*

Drarak said nothing, but kept his head down. he walked with Vexxion to the room, feeling nothing but guilt and sorrow.

( alright night dud Im so tired)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:11 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

( alright 1 more post)

*He helps Drarak up.*

Drarak said nothing, but kept his head down. he walked with Vexxion to the room, feeling nothing but guilt and sorrow.

((Good night.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:09 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

( alright 1 more post)

*He helps Drarak up.*

Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:22 pm
bixyll walked thorugh the darkness he looked back at the light "......" he could go back and see his freinds again "its not worth it just to lie there and die while none tried to even help me, theyll be better of with out me...." bixyll contued to wlak thorugh the darkness until the light was gone.... he spun around so he wouldnt no which way it was too then he layed down and closed his eyes  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 pm
*puts berry down and rides his hover board to the cathiedrell*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:27 pm
hydra4
(( wow dude your way off i think you should read it before you go on lol))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:28 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((dude to long of a way and i was on vacation so what did i miss and where did we go cause haseo if freaking dead))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:30 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((dude to long of a way and i was on vacation so what did i miss and where did we go cause haseo if freaking dead))
(( well drarak cam back as a demon bixylls dead drarak went back to normal and theres a dark berry thats tring to erase the real berries memory thats th very short story))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:33 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
(( well drarak cam back as a demon bixylls dead drarak went back to normal and theres a dark berry thats tring to erase the real berries memory thats th very short story))
(( ok well the guy from before went to save haseo but its to late so lets just go with that also xp ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:35 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
(( ok well the guy from before went to save haseo but its to late so lets just go with that also xp ))
((ok))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
((ok))
((ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:06 pm
((......... no ones post when im one))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:12 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((......... no ones post when im one))
((i guess so))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games