Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Welcome, Music.

I'm your 17 year old captain with a mind of varying ages depending on my mood. ^_^

Glad to hear you're okay, Kirby.

Tak, you are crazy, y'know that?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Actually, I'm great. People at school think I'm gonna die though. xd

EDIT: okay, Kirby. In retrospect appendicitis isn't that great of a disease. No more being selfish; having no appendix makes you no better than anyone else.

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:37 pm
My Heart is not METAL!
Gosh.. Yes I can be cold hearted..
But not as cold as steal.. Jeeze.

And why am I crazy again captain??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Tak, you just are. Must I really give specific reason? ^_^

But anyway, you really shouldn't have to be forced to a doctor's office if you're having issues.

Sleepy time! I get to go to 6 flags tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited. So, I might be on late, for like 5 mins, to say hi and then crash.

I've been excessively tired all week. Which is why I'm going to be early tonight.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:43 pm
I have had issues since I was little.. I am sick of them telling me the same damn thing. Telling me I need to stop playins sports because I am making my condition worse.. and blah blah blah..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Yeah, I hear ya Takky.

If you wanna die at 36 it's your business. 3nodding Nothing interesting happens after that anyway. Doctors are rather annoying...

Yay! 6 Flags!

...wait what? Whatever your state is, it shouldn't have a six flags...that's a texas thing! The Six Flags of Texas! What were they? Spain Mexico Republic of Texas France (or something) Confederecy USA.

Regardless. It's a texas thing. Are you taking a field trip to Texas?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Actually Kirby, I think the first 6 Flags is in Ohio.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:16 pm
The Splendiferous Rufu
    <3 I have so many parents it's funny.

<3RUFU
Comfort the Disturbed------

*glomps* <3

my daughty X3

hehe.. now to actually introduce myself... i'm Kit, and basically i'm a freak... yea that about sums it up.

i'm bi/pansexual, female, (insert more complicated crap that if you actually want to know, you can send me a PM and we can have a chat). i'm a college freshman with a current major in computer engineering, yet i draw, write, and read all the time. everyone tells me i should be an english/arts major.. but i don't want to be poor! D: kidding. i just don't like to be told how to draw/write, so i'd be very Epic Fail at having a job as an author or an artist. ...good thing working with computers allows you a full time access to Word... muwhaha.

i currently am working on a comic and a story, that i will probably post links to once i'm prodded enough... which Rufu will probably commence once she figures out i've finally made my intro post on here.. XD

eeps! i forgot my laundry is in the dryer! *dashes away*
    ------Disturb the ComfortableUser Image

Kit Jelica

Dapper Kitten

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Welcome Welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:39 pm
Hello Kit and Music! I'm Voxxxie, Carri, or Cara-chan, depending on the mood. I'm a shopaholic social non-butterfly with a cat and a god-complex. It's lovely to meet you.

Kit-- You like KH? surprised

Kirby, you freaked me out! I nearly died myself when you told me you were in the ER. Tak, I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital. Are you okay?

Have fun at Six Flags, Captain!  

AppleMartini

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:26 pm
But...six flags...is a texas thing...

Everything I know is a lie. -_-

I love KH2. >< *tags you*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:42 am
Tag, you're stuck on Destiny Island.

Hurr hurr: Blue hair. I have blue hair. Ftw!  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:07 am
What what! o:

Tag, you're Mansex'd! XD

Sleeping is hell. -_- Damn hipbones....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 pm
What an odd thing to damn.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:56 pm
they poke out. -_-

Damn appendixes too. Damn all of these stupid useless organs, I wanna be an effing elf.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games