Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm

She tried to come out of her shell a bit.You'll never get a boyfriend doing this!!She thought to herself."Well, I'd like to get to know you a bit better."Hikari smiled at Umi.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm

"Well...It would be nice to get to know you."She wasn't usually like this.She had the butterflies in her tummy.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm

He smiled back, pushing her blonde hair aside, to reveal her face. "Theres not much to know about me, you know. I'm not anything else than meets the eye. But i feel like i can get lost in your eyes. I always felt a strong connection to the ocean, and your eyes feel just like it"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Hikari blushed yet again."Well then, let's just see how strong that connection is."She winked at him.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:17 pm

This time Umi was the one who blushed. "Well hmm.. Yeah" he said with a smile. "So what do you do for fun?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:20 pm

She was a bit shocked by his blush."Well I enjoy...ummm...drawing.And I don't really know what else I like to do...Yet I wonder why I always have alot of time to fill haha."

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:28 pm

"You have to show me your paintings sometime then. My parents are traveling merchants, so we were always moving around, and i never got any friends because of that.. Not to mention a girlfriend" he said while showing a faint smile, that didn't hide his inner sadness. "The one thing i loved to do was stare at the ocean, it gave me such a tranquility.." his expression changed, his smile now true, his eyes looking for Hikari's eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 pm

As he stared into her eyes, she felt a true connection, but didn't know where it came from."Well, I guess I could help you out with that girlfriend problem."She smiled permiscuisly.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm

With a big smile he replied "I'd like that". He then pushed her blonde, silky hair aside again, and felt an inexplicable feeling while staring at her glowing smile. "Your hair is soft", he whispered
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:42 pm

"And is yours.So what makes you think of the ocean as you look at me??"She asked curiously.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:47 pm

"Your eyes.. So peaceful, and beatiful, yet so full of life and energy" He got lost for a moment staring at her eyes. "You know, they say the eyes are the mirror the soul"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:54 pm

"So true, It's kind of scary what a person can tell just through their eyes."She looked into Umi's eyes."For example..You're probubly thinking why do we have to be stuck in this class room."She winked at Umi.Hikari raised her hand."Ummm sensai, I have to go to the bathroom."Shecoughed, hoping Umi would catch on.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Umi smiled, catching Hikari's hint. "Well, he looks like he's gonna be busy for a while, so i guess it´s ok to come back later", he thought to himself, while following Hikari.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:01 pm

"They won't mind if we give em' the slip."She led Umi out of the academy.She sat on a nearby bench."Well that was fun."

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Umi smiled, sitting next to Hikari. "Yes, i feel good talking to you. So... hmmm.. did you ever had a boyfriend?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games