Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenshinoHikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:36 pm
I know a couple of boys who snorted pixie stixs 3nodding .

I like caramel *drool*.

I've got a new look. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:50 pm
Pixie sticks are awesome! I get a SuGAr hangover the next day though after too many lol  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Serni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:35 pm
Someone I know crushed up soda crackers and sniffed them. He's a little slow sometimes...

Chocolate is a wonderful thing, but what are we supposed to do if White Chocolate isn't white or chocolate? It sounds good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:52 pm
Hehe, you know what's fun? When they put out bowls with sugar cubes on your table at a restaurant. They did that for my mom's coffee. And I was just like "SUUUGAR!" and my mom wouldn't let me take one. So I grabbed a few as we were leaving and stuffed them in my mouth and was on a sugar high for the rest of the night.

And Slick, looks good 3nodding  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:10 pm
I have a cracker story. Today a kid taped the ends of his boxers to his legs and the taped up the whole in the front of boxers then took an entire box of saltine crackers, crushed ALL the crackers up, poured them into his boxers and taped the top of boxers to himself. Then he went the entire day at school like that, all for ten bucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:53 pm
Migod...I'd do that for like...twenty-five, but no less! That must be so uncomfortable! *shudders*  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:10 pm
Yeah and he had P.E. today.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:13 pm
Onoj
I have a cracker story. Today a kid taped the ends of his boxers to his legs and the taped up the whole in the front of boxers then took an entire box of saltine crackers, crushed ALL the crackers up, poured them into his boxers and taped the top of boxers to himself. Then he went the entire day at school like that, all for ten bucks.

I am horrified eek  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:57 pm
Noone saw that did they? ninja I tried redoing my avatar and it would only save me nake for about two minutes, then it finally saved. I am staying like this until I am sure I will never reveal Onoj pron again. Haha I did what Falathrim and Menegil could not! Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:15 pm
Onoj
Noone saw that did they? ninja I tried redoing my avatar and it would only save me nake for about two minutes, then it finally saved. I am staying like this until I am sure I will never reveal Onoj pron again. Haha I did what Falathrim and Menegil could not! Lol

Wow Onoj, you look quite tame compared to how you usually are.  

Imyavie

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:45 pm
Onoj
Yeah and he had P.E. today.

Poor guy. For ten bucks? Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:57 pm
imyavie
Onoj

Wow Onoj, you look quite tame compared to how you usually are.

Oh yeah? Is that good or bad? Lol and Zurgi: I know he is crazy.  

Onoj

Caeleste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:10 pm
Onoj

You, sir, are the luckiest man alive.

I'll get you next time. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:51 pm
Alfirin IV
Onoj

You, sir, are the luckiest man alive.

I'll get you next time. ninja

Haha I win.  

Onoj

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:01 pm
Interesting dare, Onoj. Reminds me of two guys at Basic. One of them took a sugar packet and snorted the contents, and while he wasn't looking, another guy put some salt in his row, and the guy ended up getting a bloody nose.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games