Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21109 21110 21111 21112 21113 21114 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 am

Hey, it's FS. It's been a while.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 am

Terara Drakon
ForsakenSwordsman
Terara Drakon
ForsakenSwordsman
Terara Drakon
ForsakenSwordsman

Hey! Who knows for how long, but I've decided to give the cult another shot, no doubt I'll be gone again in two days time XD
Aww... D:

But, it's good to see another old face. ^^

You probably don't remember me though. Does the username Kirbythecreampuff ring any bells? >.>

Well, I'm going to attempt to stay this time, but I tend to get bored and vanish. But I will certainly try.

It's good to talk to you again too man, I don't think we really talked that much in the past but I certainly remember your old username. How are you these days?
Ooh, well it's good to be remembered. ^^

I've been great! :3
I got a new drum set recently, and I've been doing well in school. Can't wait for tomorrow so I can open those presents. xD

H'bout you? :3

Awesome stuff.

Yeah, I've been good. Trying my best to get my freelance illustration business up and running mostly. At the moment I've forced myself onto Christmas break though, so I'm being a lazy bum for a bit XD.

And now I'm looking over my old threads, the old stories and games, and have mass nostalgia flashbacks too O_O.
Ke he he, nice. ^^

So, you're still drawing, then?

>>
<<
Could I get some art?

Lol! We'll see how it goes, there may come a time when I do a few bits for people again. I'll certainly keep it in mind.

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 am

Nomega
Hey, it's FS. It's been a while.

Oh, hey man, yeah it's been ages since I've seen the fluffy colours of Gaia.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 am

Holy shite! It's a christmas ghost!

I THOUGHT I PUT ALL OF YOU IN PAINTIIIIINGS!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

Bleh
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 am

[Kegan]
Holy shite! It's a christmas ghost!

I THOUGHT I PUT ALL OF YOU IN PAINTIIIIINGS!

Artists can't be put in paintings you know, we eat paintings for breakfast!

ForsakenSwordsman

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 am

Nonsense, I pug that ghost painter in a painting! Bt maybe he just painted himself and escaped!? OH s**t!

So, I was seeing a bunch of artwork from the Hobbit and fellowship trilogy, but have you read The Silmarillion?

I'm gonna read the Children of Hurin eventually... or was it Turin who was the father...

Either way. It's the one I haven't read. I actually never finished the trilogy either... or the hobbit... The hobbit was just poorly edited, or boring at the beginning, and the trilogy had a movie, and I didn't feel compelled to read what I'd already watched.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 am

[Kegan]
Nonsense, I pug that ghost painter in a painting! Bt maybe he just painted himself and escaped!? OH s**t!

So, I was seeing a bunch of artwork from the Hobbit and fellowship trilogy, but have you read The Silmarillion?

I'm gonna read the Children of Hurin eventually... or was it Turin who was the father...

Either way. It's the one I haven't read. I actually never finished the trilogy either... or the hobbit... The hobbit was just poorly edited, or boring at the beginning, and the trilogy had a movie, and I didn't feel compelled to read what I'd already watched.

I did read the Silmarillion once yeah, forgot lots of it. It was good though. Other than that I've only read the main trilogy and the hobbit, both good little books.

ForsakenSwordsman

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am

********, my parents. I don't care if it's my grandmother singing in the choir. I'm. Not. Going. To. Church!!!

Religions of all kinds have gone astray, claiming to believe what they preach only to justify the horrible atrocities throughout history that stemmed from their existence. Not only that, prejudice, bigotry and "my God is the true one and yours is a POSER" bullshit towards people who don't believe in what they believe.

I've made this clear to them before and they still have the gall to force me to go to ******** church. I don't care how tolerant this church's holy man is...he's still a holy man. I don't want to ********!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 am

Hey Forsaken! its been YEARS!

what you been up to?

Xilo The Odd

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 am

Xilo The Odd

what you been up to?

Art related stuff! But now I'm back to do whatever it is I do around here...

How have you been?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:09 am

How close are you to your dream of being achildren's book illustrator? Or was it something else? Was it just an illustrator in general, an artist. Well you illustrate so much already...

How close are you to getting payed in bags with dollar pound signs printed on them?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Xilo The Odd

what you been up to?

Art related stuff! But now I'm back to do whatever it is I do around here...

How have you been?
doin goooooood. I'm a mod now, goin to college, workin at a pizza restaurant. this all pretty much happened within the last couple months too.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 am

Xilo was moderated on a joke, and kept on because only he with his super deep voice, can dole out the vigilante justice needed to keep the peace in the lawless land.

He is the law.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 am

Hey FS.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21109 21110 21111 21112 21113 21114 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games