Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:29 pm
My song. It reminds me of something my friend and I came up with. It's an insult for babysitters, and maids, and butlers, and parents alike to use.

"You dirty little fun-havers!" stressed

Hahaha! cheese_whine

Edit: I CLAIM PAGE 2119 for TAN-KUN AND ALL OF ITALY! LONG LIVE ITALY!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:36 pm
I will talk. Idly by myself then. Because that is what a gentleman would do. Moreover, any dirty little fun-havers I find creeping about will be severely pewnished. They will have to eat liverwurst. Muwahahahahaha. [/evil_doctor_laugh]

[tribal_sacrifice="virgin_lamb"][enter="falchion"]
[/"virgin_lamb"]

Lamb for dinner!

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Obviously the worst part about wine, aside from the color, is the fact that the glass always empties so fast! What's up with that? Da-dum chhh.

I am to comedy
as
Rocks are to deep-sea plankton.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:45 pm
If you were to crossbreed two endangered species I bet it would taste twice as great.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:48 pm
We can dance if you want to,
But leave your friends behind.
Cause your friends wont dance
And if they don't dance -
Well then, they're no friends of mine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Sometimes I wonder what penguins taste like, but then I remember: I hate penguins. Last time I saw a penguin, I punched it in the face. :anger:  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 pm
I forgot to mention I'm making my own emoticons, such as the one you just witnessed. :anger: :scoff: :barf: :hattip: :runonthebill: :assassinate: :chillax: :superbad: :impregnate: :kickahobo: :taxthepoor: :falloffcliff: :godie: :praiseallah: :deer: :etphonehome: etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 pm
I hope to God no-one combo-breaks me. sad I would be heart broken in four places. Because I have seven hearts, one for each of my favorite type of alcohol. Oh WAIT! No I'm thinking livers.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:53 pm
Someday, I'm going to create C6 explosives, and use them on the White House. They'll have to call it the Rubble House, and then Barney and Betty can move in, Bam-bam will finally have thousands of people to "bam-bam".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:54 pm
If I were one of the seven deadly sins which would I be?

Lust.

or maybe Greed.

Sloth, perhaps.

I'll just go with Lust.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 pm
If diamonds are a girl's best friend, and dogs are man's best friend. What does that have to say about women?

They'd rather have a spiffy rock then a companion. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:57 pm
Ooooh, get this.

I'm a Barbie girl,
Living in a barbie world,
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.

Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world

That's pretty God-damn similar, don't you agree?

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:59 pm
For some reason my ITunes wont open. Guess I'll have to sing out loud!
BEAT IT!
JUST BEAT IT!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:59 pm
Nevermind, Not safe yet, I feel so naked!

Speaking of naked time, I think it's time for that story.

So, being an Eagle Scout, I called up this woodland park, and talked to the ranger. I made a reservation, and a bunch of us went camping, this was back when I was like, 19. Me and my friends used to to this regularly - we were EPIC air-soft soldiers. We used many types of abandoned buildings and this particular forest. To get the actual feel of what we did, let me describe it with more detail.

My friends and I would get our gear, padded clothing, air-soft guns (including but not limited to: sniper rifles, assault rifles, a mini-uzi, pistols, and paint grenades. We also used our hunting knifes, but didn't actually cut each other), night vision-goggles, helmets, hunting gear (chair, scents, etc), food, tents, etc. And we'd have a full out battles at night, we would fight until we either were hurt enough that we called out, or ran out of ammo.

On our off time, we would do stupid things, such as drink. We weren't stupid enough to get completely hammered, but we had our fair share of tipsy people. Well, one time I maneuvered a hunting chair up high on this very tall tree, and I got shot down, unbeknown to me, as I fell, I hit something on the way down with my hand (that my knife was in - I was prepared for a stealth assault after I landed). It turns out I fell on, and killed a flying owl while I was falling. It was pretty bad-a**. Afterwards, we cooked, cleaned, and ate it. Later on we had a naked party in the woods - celebrating my somewhat unbelievable feat. We went skinny dipping in the facilities' pool as well - the ranger caught us naked in the pool. We've never killed an animal since, only eaten them.

I miss our camping trips. cry It's a pretty embarrassing story - as we're really not supposed to be doing stupid things like that. Fun never the less.

Check list: the woods, nudity, alcohol, stupidity, being a teen, stupid friends, wild animals, guns, and well, being and Eagle scout

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:01 pm
I just ran for home, stole it and I'm safe. I'm faster than a speeding baseball - who am I? Tana, duh. Come on now, I'm so amazing I make Superman look like The Flash, nothing but talk.

In the heat of the night, we are having a fiesta. Let's dance until siesta when the sun comes alive!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games