Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21189 21190 21191 21192 21193 21194 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Im with T on this. Just because the rent is an issue (or whatever) doesn't mean they can take away something they need. Heat and warmth is a rising bill in this nation but just because the prices are high has is no reason to take it away from them. Not even, whatever the reason heat is needed. They cant live in freezing temperatures.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I have been proven once again that humans are bastards.

But that's not gonna keep me pinned down. One of these days I'll win, even more than any other time I've won.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Did anyone ever assume that the landlady needed the rent to pay for the heat?

????WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:34 pm

The Betman

????WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT
That just digs deeper into the problem Bet. Maybe it isn't her who shuts it off but somewhere down the line you get to the person who just doesn't give a flying ********.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Im with T on this. Just because the rent is an issue (or whatever) doesn't mean they can take away something they need. Heat and warmth is a rising bill in this nation but just because the prices are high has is no reason to take it away from them. Not even, whatever the reason heat is needed. They cant live in freezing temperatures.
User Image
You can live without a heater, especially with blankets and sweaters and such; it's just uncomfortable. razz We have hoboes who tank out the whole winter here. Now if she took away their electricity, that would be crossing the line.

User Image

*yawn*

Terara Drakon

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

The Betman

????WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

It's not like he's the only tenant. Landlords always charge enough rent to get essentials even with one or two payments MIA since it's going to happen eventually and regardless due to living problems.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
The Betman

????WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

It's not like he's the only tenant. Landlords always charge enough rent to get essentials even with one or two payments MIA since it's going to happen eventually and regardless due to living problems.
You're right, landlords should totally assume that people aren't going to be paying the rent that they're contractually obligated to.

Nothin' gets past you, buddy.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

We can all agree that people just suck in general.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Let's just say that you should getter done and just pay the ********' rent like ya should.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Regulust
Let's just say that you should getter done and just pay the ********' rent like ya should.
Reg, we finally agree. -confetti-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Regulust
User Image
Technically that's why they ask you for first and last when you first move in, as a security net in case you miss a month or break something. Unless they've been dodging the rent for more than a month, I still think he's in the right to be irritated about it.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, at the very least, it could be worse.

I'm certain the lot of you have heard a fair share of things about overly corrupt landlords, what with shoddy workmanship, rats amok, and moldy things in basements...

As long as I've got my computer, games, generic non-brandname clothes, etc, and a room to put it all in, I'm happy.

Oh and food. NEVER forget the food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:43 pm

You guys are all wrong, now STFU. D8<

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Have you guys ever heard of trained incapacity in a bureaucracy?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21189 21190 21191 21192 21193 21194 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games