Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm
What can I say about myself...well mainly let me introduce myself the way any real crazy person would....

I am Cassandra. I am the original person born to this here body. I am 15 of age and the oldest (not including my step brother who has a wife and a kid and one on the way ^.^) I am a considerably calm person...I get my crazyness from Krazy who shall introduce herself in a moments time...We(me krazy and ninja) live on the eastern coast of the uofsora.....really close to the ocean though we never get to see it.... there isn't much I can tell you bout myself so I guess I'll let one of the others describe themselves...

YO!!! Tis Krazy here! I am A Krazy Random PsycoPath...that used to be our gaianame but we got hacked and locked out of our account so we just decided that we would choose my cover name....Either way I was born in an unjust society and I'm working on a way to fix it. I have a bus...the Krazy bus...you will hear more about this bus in the future...maybe...depends on Krazy's mood later. I love to have fun and I'm the one that you'll see going around being random....Just not always in green....^.^.......oh fine...ninja wants his turn......>.>

ninja ~I am ninja...I just recently obtained a body so I'm not just the floating ninja head you see at the begining. I am in love with Cas's bestfriend/twin KC. I am just here to be here and that is about all I can tell you about me~

Just remember...Cas....Krazy....Ninja....well if you want to get to know any of them more just pm this account...oh and If you actually read all of this...pm me...I might just give you something for all your hard work....only if you pm me.....I won't look here again to see if anyone has or not.....just a warning...so yea....love ya.....laterz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:34 pm
Welcome all of you! ^^  

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Da 1 N Only BCG

Hello, my name is BCG and i'm an addict... sweatdrop
*croud in a monotone chorus*: Hi BCG.... stare

lol. i just HAD to do that. xd
anyways, intro time!
personality: mellow, ramdom, and sometimes just a straight out time bomb.
likes: video games, FFVII, music, anime, manga, drawing, painting, anything art related.
dislikes: rude-@$$ people, sea food, too much drama.

well, i hope that i meet new people here. and if anyone speaks in spanish, yo tambien. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Hola BCG! Como estas? *completely ignores puncuation rules for spanish*  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:48 pm
O.o welcome all  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Krazy Michelle Ranak

hola! mrgreen

yo estoy bien. y tu?  

Da 1 N Only BCG

MonsterOnMain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:54 pm
I am pleased to take part in such a glorious environment.
The gunkfunkles are floopidated this evening.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Mr pat-pie
O.o welcome all
thank you! 3nodding  

Da 1 N Only BCG

Toycansao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Da 1 N Only BCG
Krazy Michelle Ranak

hola! mrgreen

yo estoy bien. y tu?

*gasp* Imposible, yo crei que era el unico que hablaba español crying estoy emocionado  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:59 pm
WELCOME ALL!!! Espanol est fantastico!...  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:00 pm
Da 1 N Only BCG
Mr pat-pie
O.o welcome all
thank you! 3nodding

np ^^
Contagious Nonsense
I am pleased to take part in such a glorious environment.
The gunkfunkles are floopidated this evening.

welcome to the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:25 pm
Hello everyone!

I just joined the guild, and I'm pretty excited about it! I'm Eva, I'm 21 years old, and I'm Canadian. I'm also kind of a perpetual student, because I still have about 5 years left of school (I'm not training to be a doctor, though, just an accountant... I'm really not that boring though. Hey, at least I'm not an actuary). Anyway, I find randomness highly enjoyable, and I like Dr. McNinja, mojitos, *being random,* and hanging out online and otherwise.  

Eva_McQueen

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Welcome!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 pm
<.<
>.>
name's Alicia...hate da name so i try tah go by Kaya...love anime...random thing i seem to always say iz snail...currently writing a book...making a snail comic called Snail Meets World...randomly hilarious comic! >w<  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Welcome! ^^ Aww but thats a pretty name!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games