Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Kit accepted the kick into the air but kept the chakra at full blast. Finishing the final handsign when the chakra reached its apex he saw Futashi slam his Chidori as his gut. "Katon, Powerfull fire ball jutsu!" Point blank range a fireball the size of three men was launched at Futashi wrapping him uo inside of it. And since Kit had charged the chakra for over 5 minutes it wasnt going to be easy so escape. But alas doing the jutsu without a hitch was the problem. the chidori had barely tapped just abpve his burn mark forcing him directly into the gorund and making a small indentation where his body rebounded. Rolling backwards he slammed against a tree and immedialty looked up at the blazing fire ball in the air. At the max Kit only had one jutsu left. "Man Chidori's hurt..." Gripping his stomach he got to his feet. Waiting.

((See just like that))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:50 pm

futashi flew out with very bad 2nd degreed burns on his left side of his face, his chest and both his legs and arms. he then llanded on the ground 10 feet away from ti, huffing. smoke was and burning flesh was all over him. he then look at kit and smirk. one last hit we have here. what do you say?' he said, forming some hand signs. he then ran to kit. "Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)" he yelled out and two beams of lighting came out of his hands and shot to kit, attempting to hit him.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Leaining up against the tree Kit used wind chakra to carve out a log. Substitutioning himself with the log he used his remaining strength that he had rolled up the tree and shoved off. Literally flying at Futashi he made handsigns for a recently learn jutsu. "Suiton, Water dragon jutsu!!!" A riong of water apperead around Kit and a large single dragon of water shot forward. Swirving around and launching itself at Futashi. With a smile on his face and chakra thuroughly drained he closed his eyes and feel into the floor. Not having enough energy to move he watched as his water dragon opend its jaws ready to attack Futashi.

((LOL Draw? Or you goona win?))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

futashi barely dodge the attack of the dragon but was blown back to a tree. he then got up, but was badly burned. and was hurting everywhere. he then saw kit and smirk. 'lets say that this is a draw....for now." he said and he then felt light headed from his burns and fell onto the floor. 'damn....must of took more...out of me then i thought" he said and closed his eyes.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 pm

((>.<))

"Whatever. I totally won." kit said with a smile. Closing his eyes he proceeded to sleep. In only a dew hours his injuried along with Futashi's should be healed due to the demons.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Jake overheard the fighting, and found the two on the floor exhausted, "i dont think we should leave two good jonin out consious in the woods....not at these times," he said half aloud. He then activated his Tirogan, and then used his Rolling thunder to boost his strength. Using this, he picked up the two jonin, and carried them into the gates, setting them down in the academy training fields, leaning up against the training posts. He then continued his training, ultilizing his new techniques.

Bloodline: Name: Tirogan (アドレナリン 打撃)
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The top one is normal eye, bottem on is tirogan active.........sorry if it not good, i had five mins in class too quickly create it and save it on drive before teacher noticed........
Description: This Kekkai genkia originated from the lightning country and is a rare mutation of the Rin'negan, in where the Rin'negan is weakened due to a disease, and mutated to help the clan members fight said disease.
Ability:IT allows The user to predict the movement of others using special Arrangment of Recceptors in the eye. It also allows for The molding of Lightning and Wind, Creating Powerful Storm.

Bloodline - Rolling Thunder
This technique uses A special type of adreniline produced by the blood. It allows the user to Exell at Taijutsu using increased strength and speed.
Lasts 5 posts.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Smiling Kit sat up. "Im not a jounin." He said leaning against a tree. "I am only a chuunin." With a laugh he smiled. "And who are you?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm

"I am futshi's new appretice, chunin eh?........must be a pretty good one to make a dent in him" he said deactivating his tirogan, and turning to face kit, and motioning to the still unconcious futashi.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm

"Well my skills arent good at all. they suck in my eyes." Kit replied still leaning up against the tree. He was barely able to move due to the burns on his gut. "But he got me alot more then i got him. Anyway. Futasho was my first sensei as well."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 pm

futashi was then woke up. he was looking at the sky, thinking he was still at the opening. eh tehn sat up and saw that he was somewhere else. he then look at kit, then at jake. he was alittle bit burn but was better then before. 'well, that was some sleep." he said, yawning.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:52 pm

"I couldnt sleep. For some reason i felt like my stomach was on fire." Kit said with a small hint of sarcasim. Letting out a small laugh he placed his hand on his shirt. Lifting it up he looked at the scared flesh. "Ew looks like burnt rubber.."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:54 pm

futashi skin was not so great as well. urnt flesh was mostly all over him. eh then sighed. "i still feel alot of pain, but i guess i'll live." he said, laughing.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Taking out a bottle of water he sipped it. Pouring some on his burns helped some what but wouldnt help the healing process. "Man...."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:58 pm

futashi smirk and looks at kit. 'heh. sorry." he said. "but if i use raikiri, you would of been dead, or have a very bad burnt spot on your chest." he said. "so, i went easy on you."

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

"I went easy on you also. I didnt use my demon, My chakra spears, Repluse, My kekkai genkai, Or my clan ability." Kit smiled and let out a small laugh.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games