Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 pm
Tuesday played with her dark hair.
"Well, which time do you perfer." He asked. He didn't want her getting into a fight with Klara.
"Or if you even want to come..." He added.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Lilli shrugged.
"It's not up to me. It's Klara that needs to go eat, not me. She's probably hungry. Cold blood to new vampires is disgusting. You'd know that. And of course all the blood here just happens to be chilled." Lilli said, sticking her tongue out.
"And I'll come though... I don't want to have to wait for you to come back." Lilli said, she let out a deep breath.
Leaning her face toward his, Lilli kissed Tuesday softly on the lips. Her tongue traced the outline of his lips. They still had the same familiar taste. Lilli smiled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm
John laughed. "I'm still human as well, is that bad? I guess we're human together eh? It's nice to know there are others of my kind in this place," he finished with a dying chuckle. He turned to face her. "To be honest, Vampires kinda freak me out a bit." He smiled, feeling another laugh start to rise.

(( OOC: Ahh sorry didn't post soon enough, working on my thread <_< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Miyuki blushed.
"Really? I well, I thought you were vampire. Yeah...I think we're the only humans in this whole manor." She said, laughing again.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:11 pm
[[Sorry gaiz. D:
I've gotta get off. I'm freaking tired.. about to pass out on the keys. T___T
I'll ttyl. biggrin
Love you Kushy, And Ori. <33]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 pm
"Does it look like I have sharp pointy teeth that can suck blood out?" John smiled, showing his full array of shiny white teeth. He laughed again, voice growing softer. He looked out the window, the pale moon shining over the shattered glass. It cast off an eerie glow, and yet... it was soothing. No, that wasn't possible. John wasn't feeling okay cause of that moonlight, it was- cause there was a comforting presence next to him. He turned to face Miyuki, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Yes... it is nice to know another human is in here. It... quite is." Even though he had made contact with vampires, the first social interaction he had made in awhile, he still felt... distant from them. As if he didn't belong. Well, he didn't- he was just another blood bank to most of them. "It is nice..." he trailed off, getting lost in her eyes. He was, tired? No, I'm not tired... it's something else nagging at me... He set his hand down on his thigh, staring blankly at the floor.  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:09 am
Miyuki blushed as they made eye-contant.
"Ha. Yeah." She said, an awkward silence settled.
"So. Where did you come from?" She asked.
"You seem a little new at the manor, either that or you never really come out of your room. You always seem like there's something on your mind." She said, looking in his eyse questioningly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:30 am
Angel opened her eyes, and stared at the ceiling for a little while. Thinking about her stay at the manor so far. After a few minutes, she tossed her legs over the side of the bed and got up. She sighed and stood up, then walked out the door. She was getting hungry, so she headed towards in the direction of the dinner room.

((Short, I know, didn't know what else to put X_X ))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 am
[[um Namane doesn't have anything going on, I hardly write with her... confused but she's kinda mean and wouldn't give angel the time of day most likely..hmm maybe I could double team it? Namane is mean then Jin comes in to make her feel better?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:58 am
((ok! Well is doesnt really matter! And for my part, I'll try t make Angel happier and not so depressed. ))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 am
Namane opened her heavy eyelids; she had been asleep for some time now and as a result was highly disoriented.
It took a minute for her eyes to adjust before a blanket of blue masked her vision. She grunted pushing the blanket off of her.
When the bright light hit her eyes she quickly pulled it back up again and moaned in annoyance.
Rynoon. She groaned inwardly. Lately he’d been using the window as his exit route never closing the curtain behind himself.

Where was he now? Namane pushed her legs out of the many blankets she had tangled herself inside while she had been sleeping.
The cold air greeted her bare skin cooling it down.

Once she was fully dressed and washed she descended to the dining hall-in human form.
A smile was brought to her face when the thought crossed her mind.
I wonder how many would scream in horror at the sight of a large dragon in the halls…

That’s all it could be though, a thought. She promised Rynoon she would be good here.
When she reached the dining hall many wonderful aromas wafted into her nose. Food was arranged intricately on the tables.
Plates and plates of food covered the tablecloth.
Vampires swarmed around eating, drinking, laughing and enjoying themselves.

Namane felt each of their emotions as if they were her own. That was mainly the reason she stayed in her room so often, she was tired of the constant rumble of people’s emotions flowing through her. Having others feelings inside her constantly for such a long time had killed her own feelings, Namane had little personality of her own. She was a quiet person, taking in more than she had ever expressed. Only Rynoon had witnessed her true self.

Namane found an empty chair at the table and sat down. Next to her sat a young girl with long golden hair. She resembled the description of a princess an author would use for his fairytale.
Normally she would have given the girl little notice but her strong feeling of loneliness and gentle sadness got her attention.
Namane sat silently taking her in and fingering through the emotions she gave off like a scent in the air.

She noticed that this wasn’t like the girl. Even though she had never met this girl before or came in contact with her emotions before, Namane sensed her past emotions imprint.
Along with new emotions old emotions left their marks, especially if they were prevalent.
She was usually a very bright and happy girl.
Namane couldn’t help but make a comment, “You shouldn’t rely on others for happiness.” True the hall was filled with noises and voices but Namane broke the silence between herself and the young girl.

“If no one takes note of you, you must make your own happiness…otherwise, what’s the point of it all?” She continued. Her words were very quiet just above a whisper, but she was close enough for the girl to hear. Namane’s voice was rather emotionless as always.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:37 pm
Angel was about to start eating what little she had on her plate, when she heard someone. Of course, alot of people where present in the room, but she knew who was talking. She turned her head to a girl that she had never seen before, and Angel's eyes went wide open; she knew what the other girl was saying to her.

She tried to talk clearly to the other girl, but stuttered only a little, "H-how did you know? I-I mean, how did you know I wasn't..." She paused, and thought of the right word to say, but could only think of one little word, "Happy?"

Not only did she knew the girl was talking to her, she couldn't believe it. And Angel also couldn't believe that the girl was dead-on about Angel not being happy since she was usually left alone.

"Uh, well, you see, I just see everyone usually and see their with someone else, and so on," She laid down her utensil she was holding. "I do not mean to bore you, but I have been here for several weeks, and I have only talked to a couple people."

She gotten a little red. She was somewhat embarrassed for telling someone that, especially a person she had never seen before.

((Bad post? eheh sweatdrop ))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:54 pm
[[sorry I'm going out now sweatdrop but I'll post as soon as I get back ok?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:57 pm
((kk! No problem with me! And thankies!! >w< -huggles- O3O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Namane contemplated explaining to the girl how she knew.
She most likely would know nothing of the Drazzinion gene.
After all, it was rare and only really known in her village, which was miles away from this Manor.
So she made something up, “I can tell by your expression. So what? A few weeks are nothing.” It came out rather coldly. When Namane was growing up her friends grew jealous that the gene had passed down to her and not one of them so they all started to ignore her.
Only Rynoon would talk or play with her because he had the gene too. Namane knew what it was like to be the outcast. She would have gladly given this so called “gift” to somebody else.
She hated being bombarded with others emotions day in and day out.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games