Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 am

"Im not getting anywhere with this....Im gonna have to make a move..."Zeno said to himself, as he teleported out of the fog and behind zann, he then quickly wrapped him in wires, and threw zann into the air, jumipng up and bringing his kick straight into Zann's gut.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:17 am

((Sorry I’m going to have to say something:
Teleport is a chuunin jutsu, and what you did is a bit of an auto-hit…grabbing onto me that’s ok, but wrapping me in wires and throwing me into the air—the opponent gets to make a move too…I’ll let it pass this time XD))

The moment Zeno jumped out, Zann had already thrown 8 more kunai, all over the area that Zeno was in. He sensed Zeno’s presence, and quickly made a wind clone and hid himself, out of the area. He watched as Zeno wrapped the clone in wires, and threw him into the air. When Zeno kicked the clone in the stomach, the clone ALMOST disappeared, but didn’t. Instead, he grabbed on to Zeno with his hands tightly, and together they fell towards the ground. The weapons that Zann had thrown had chakra strings attached, so thin that they were very hard to detect, so thin that they would cut up a person badly. The strings covered the entire area. It would be hard for Zeno to avoid this, but again, he might…

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 am

(my bad, now my turn:we agreed on no ninjutsu, remember?)
Zeno felt surprised as zann grabbed him and pulled down along with him. "Aaah!!!What to do...what to do...." Zeno reached for a kunai, struggling through the grasp. He had one shot. He struck at the main hand that was being used and he used the oppurtunity to throw shuriken randomly at the ground in hopes of finding zann, but he discovered the electric wires and focused his chakra into finding a perfect spot to land on.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 am

((Man I always forget the wind clone is a jutsu…))
Out of the bushes, 6 kunai suddenly flew out and landed on the ground. A smoke bomb was also attached, and before Zeno landed the smoke bomb activated, covering the area, blinding anyone who comes near.

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:40 am

"Boy, I really miss ninjutsu right now...haha!" Zeno then took out a demon-shuuriken, and layed his feet on it, using it as a proppeler. He tied wires to it so he could steer and keep himself airborne. "Hey look-i can fly!" Zeno said as he performed a jutsu that cackled the thunder, making it seem like zeno was casting a jutsu. While he randomly flew around, waiting for the smoke to lift up.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 am

((Sorry dinner))
2 shuriken suddenly emerged from the smoke, aimed at Zeno’s fuuma shuriken, not at Zeno. They latched on and wound themselves around the larger shuriken, and behind the bushes away from the smoke, Zann pulled down, and the shuriken started to pull Zeno down…

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 am

Zeno laughed uncontrollably. "This....haha...has t-to be one of....the m-m-most funny........f-fights....e-ev-ever.....HAHAHA!!!!!" eno couldn't contain it. He fell off, pulling the shuriken with him, which of course would bring zann to the ground with him, onto the wires.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 am

Zann let go of the wires he was holding on to, and still hidden behind the bushes, he drew out his chokuto from his back. His treasured Kisokutenshu. The blade transformed the moment he set his hands on the tsuka, and like a snake it slithered across the air and came down straight for Zeno in the air, running with wind chakra to make it sharper. Zeno had 2 choices, either be cut by the deadly, segmented blade or fall down onto the thin, blade-like wires on the ground…

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 am

Rahenno happen to see the fight and deside to go into a nearby tree and watch.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:23 am

Zeno looked up at the oncoming, sharp blade, and then down at the wires. "Great, Im the peanut butter in a jelly sandwich, how am I gonna get out of this sticky situation." Zeno slapped his head. "For that dumb comment I deserve to die, even. Oh well, my time is up." Zeno fell to the ground, a log in his place.The real zeno behind zann. "I give.I didnt wanna uh, die." Zeno rubbed his neck, making a mental not to train with zann, or he comes close to death.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 am

Zann’s blade went right through the log, and as it connected with the ground, it severed all the metallic strings placed there, rendering them useless. The wind from the blade caused the smoke to dissipate too. Zann looked around him, straight at Zeno.
“Already, Zeno? What happened to your will?” Zann asked, sounding a little harsh. He was looking forward to seeing how Zeno would avoid the last assault, though if he couldn’t, Zann had planned to send in Houzan to save Zeno from death. Afterall, he WOULD get into trouble if he put a Kumo genin in a near death situation…
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 am

Zeno looked at Hiku. He smirked and punched Hiku in the face on his cheek. "Its still here. See, remember the lightning clone I had test the scroll? I used him to fight. And you may ask, how could a lightning clone survive that much damage? Well, before we started, and my clone said no ninjutsu, I had already made 10 clones. The moment you used the smoke bomb was my chance. The replacement was actually a clone transformation. And since this all happened before we started, it doesn't count." Zeno got a frown on his face, however. "But...i guess it is cheatin....it would be useful in a real fight but....this....I cheated...i gotta face it." Zeno sat o his knees and looked at the sky.

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:37 am

Rahenno walked over, "Well you got to give him respect" He said looking to Zeno
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 am

Zeno looked at rahenno. "Hey, ive heard of you...you can use water, right? And ice, and snow?" Zeno got up and dusted himself off. He reached out his hand. "Im zeno." Zeno wiped some blood off of his arm.

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:44 am

"Don't forget wind" Rahenno said reaching out his hand and shook Zeno's hand. "Rahenno, please to meet you, You know, your not as bad a genin. Pertty impressive." He said as a sign of respect for Zeno.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games