Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

(yea so he edited both me and my sis are typin and we need out time to type smart a**)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

((ok here wht I see.

1. Pyro I didnt bring it up you did, I was calling you on your pet and you brought up "oh not like I killed someone without giving them a chance" which is exactly wht you said about the aro situtation. Dont deny it wasnt that, cause thats wht you said it was.

2. The crew declared the death ok, you think we would overlook a little subject about "oh didnt have symbols on it" no, cause we know exactly wht happened so if you think otherwise then Im sorry.

3. Your pet stuff isnt listed, and to me if it not listed it doesnt exist. IDC wht Alicia said, cause I cant tell if it approved or not, nether can the rest of the guild. So if it not listed it doesnt exist. Until i see a post of you posting your pet and she saying "ok" it does not exist.

4. That is my rulling. Continue rp, you bring up one more word on the subject of Aro, I will start dealing punishments to anyone who brings it up. Also insult me or ishy one more time and I will see you get a long sentence

Masumi H Dekata

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am

pyro hasu
(I PM'D HER ABOUT IT THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR IT TO BE APPROVED AND I PUT IN THAT PM THAT HE TALKS TELEPATHICALLY.......ITS NOT LIKE I LISTENED IN ON SOMETHING THAT WOULD KILL EVERYONE.....ok ok number one all that happened is that i got to the final stage of the konton bloodline......THATS ALL...U MAKIN IT SOUND LIKE I KILLED PEOPLE WITHOUT LETTING THEM DO ANYTHING)

SHOW ME WERE IT SAYS I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ARO.....AND TWO YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED ISHY ARE THE ONE'S THAT CAME INTO THIS BUISNESS EVERYONE WAS FINE UNTILL U CAME IN IF IT WASNT OK THEN KAZUO COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING BUT SEEING HOW HE ISNT THEN ILL JUST WAIT UNTILL HE IS ON AND LENON AND NIKKO IT WAS JUST US AND WE WERE DOING JUST FINE AND WE WERE JUST GOING TO CONTINUE THE MATCH IF THEY DIDNT LIKE THE WHOLE PET THING THEY COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AND WE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE MATCH THATS THE END OF THAT.....GOSH NOW I KNOW WHAT RAHENNO WAS TALKIN ABOUT
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

((Well i tried, Both Pryo and Rockgirl go to jail til 3 pm tommorow. Fail to do so and I will make it longer))

Masumi H Dekata

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

(wat ever......)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm

(Maybe I shouldn't get offline. gonk

Rock/Pyro: Take the punishment and stop talking about Aro OOC. There was no need for this conflict to arise.

Masumi:

Masumi H Dekata
((Blah blah blah talking big doesnt make you big, by my sight your metagaming so deal with it. If it not listed it doesnt exist. Also let it go with the Aro thing, im sorry he had 3 chances to escape and couldnt do it all 3 times. But if a Jonin cant do that, then he didnt deserve to be one))

You started the whole Aro conflict entirely with this one post. The only thing that was said about Aro involving Pyro was totally RP, of course his RPC is going to be mad that Aro got killed.

Ish: Hey wassup? (Didn't really have anything to say to you.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 pm

((Naro I didnt start it, he did with his comment "Its not like I killed someone without giving them any chance" that was the exact same comment he made about the Aro, that he was killed and not given a chance. Which is was pissed at the crew about, and he probley still pissed.

BUT EVERYONE DROP IT))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((Naro I didnt start it, he did with his comment "Its not like I killed someone without giving them any chance" that was the exact same comment he made about the Aro, that he was killed and not given a chance. Which is was pissed at the crew about, and he probley still pissed.

BUT EVERYONE DROP IT))

(That could have been easily ignored and have prevented alot. I'm done though.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 pm

call_me_ishmail1
Ok everyone shut up. Pyro, I haven't seen that new thing, and I was afraid of this whole thing the second perky approved the tar clan in PMs. It wasn't submitted properly, it doesn't have mind reading. And another thing: MIND READING isn't the same as MIND TALKING. Your dog, you said yourself, can talk to others telepathically. Next, LAY OFF THE ******** ARO SITUATION. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL CALL FOR THE JAILING OF THE NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS ONE MORE ******** WORD ON IT. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT.

(so sorry for sayin somthing but i no u got sompthin aginst me and the rest of our family meaning pyro/mizu i just want to know what is it ish.)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((Blah blah blah talking big doesnt make you big, by my sight your metagaming so deal with it. If it not listed it doesnt exist. Also let it go with the Aro thing, im sorry he had 3 chances to escape and couldnt do it all 3 times. But if a Jonin cant do that, then he didnt deserve to be one))

(ok now there is one thing mizu said at the cafe u can`t snap uf fingers and make it explod unless ur a fire elimentales she a knight 2 were in the blue hell do u get off telling me i don`t deserve jonin ur not god ur not my parents ur nothing of the sort to tell me i don`t deserve jonin.

Aro97

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

((For the fact you couldnt think of using a simple substitution jutsu to escape that I feel yeah you didnt deserve your rank))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm

they kept sayin that i can`t make hand sighs cuz the note will blow and then if i did it would be a 3 on 1 aguement who would win i wonder plus i tought at the academy as many kids as i tought the jutsu ran through my head many times.

Aro97

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm

*sigh* im getting a migrain, it in the past. lets just drop it and move on.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm

(fine i hate to ague but it`s fun when other ppl do it mrgreen )

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Masumi H Dekata

BUT EVERYONE DROP IT))

(ok ok me and aro are ok with it we both were mad at first but we got over it so i dont care and i dont wanna bring it up....what i said meaning its not like i killied anyone i was implying that i didnt auto kill anyone i never meant it to start anything with aro...thats why i was about to fight nikko....ok?!?! i never stated anything about aro in my post's besides the fact that he is dead...and me and aro both talked about his including Rahenno at his house and we forgot about it....im done saying anything else)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games