Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:19 am
Lol, well there is an emsemble from my school, old school. They're playing down at the festival today, plus there's a guy in my class that's doing the tri athelon! Sorry for my bad grammar. I'm officially awake yet. sweatdrop

Senqis: -tackles him- Are you awak yet?
Kurai-san: It's not that interesting. There's just some bouncy castles and slides and carnaval games that my parents won't let me play. Then there are some old people that sing songs or do stuff on stage. Nothing big.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:20 am
*Shrugs* I reckon making Miki unable to talk makes him hard to roleplay with . . . but I can''t change that now  

Senquis

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:20 am
O.o;;

Well see? There ya go!! That's eventful!!! X3

I have to finish cleaning up my room and putting these 50 lb bins in the garage full of all of my crap from my room. @.@ Oi....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:21 am
I guess.. *sigh*  

Kurai-san

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:25 am
No for reals, it's not interesting! I'd rather do homwork! I don't particpate in the tri athelon, because I'm too lazy to try, my parents won't let me play the games, and I'm too old for the slides. And I'm not looking forward to the old people playing drums or singing songs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:28 am
But my day is sooo boring! Cleaning cat poo! oh yeah thats grade A entertainment right there!  

Kurai-san

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:29 am
Ack! You just reminded me! I gots to go clean out the hamster cage!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:45 am
Good efternoon everyone, i would of been on earlier but i was playing Final Fantasy X-2 that kicks a** its like my favourite game i just got it back fro my friend i havent played it in so long.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:47 am
Ugh, they all turn into sluts in the sequel. I liked the original better. But I guess you like what you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:49 am
Don't get my wrong i loved Final fantasy 10 just as much they both have amazing storylines and gameplay and the characters personalitys are great but i like the battle system in X-2 better the job systems pretty fun and the real tiem chaining attacks adn everything kicks a** too. My favourite character in 10 was auron and rikku a tie lol, and in X-2 i like Yunas new look but rikkus always been and always will be better and cooler lol.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 am
I didn't really, in FFX I had time to think, now I need to pause every turn to figure out whatI should do without getting hit. O_o Rikku was my favorite charcter, followed by Auron then Lulu. Then when FFX-2 came, I didn't like Rikku's outfit, or Yuna's, or Paine's. I like good ole' FFX and FFVII outfits better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:57 am
Lol well maybe its just cause im a guy but i like there outfits better in X-2 although i think Rikku looked better in her !0 outfit, but i perosnally like Yunas new haircut lol. But Final Fantasy 8 was my second favourite game, not many of my friends agree with me they didnt really like it but i thought it kicked a** i loved squalls personality.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:04 am
Yes, I agree with you that Yuna's hairstyle rocked in FFX-2 and Rikku looked better in her FFX costume. But just because you're a guy doesn't mean you like more slutty outfits on girls. But that's okay, you like them, you like the, no biggie. FF8 was okay, I dunno, I didn't really like it. But yes, Squall's personality was great! For FF7 was better. Well...

1:: There was a hyper, double crossing ninja! Yuffie!
    2:: They were block people!
    3:: Cloud had really spikey hair! XP Lol, no, I loved Cloud's personality.
    4:: The storyline is awesome!
    5:: You can play on a PS1 or a PS2! XP

The rest of my reasons are silly so I'm stopping there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:06 am
I'M BACK!!

!!

>.>.....<.<;;

anyways..i have almost enough money to buy that dollie skirt..if anyone cares...

V.V;;  

Ai`
Crew

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:09 am
Ya i loved Final Fantasy 7 too but i like 8,10,and 10-2 the best out of them all and ive played almost every ff game lol. My favourite character from 7 was sephiroth hands down he was just cool lol, and i always found it funny at teh start when Barret just walks in and out of clouds body i get a good chuckle out of that everytime.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games