Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 am
"Well, you must excuse me for not wanting to rely on tear gas in my trade. It's cheating and inefficient. If nature wanted ya dead, what're you going to do? Throw gas at it? Doesn't hold up to wind." Hannah sighed, brushing off her legs of dirt once more. Hannah looked around at the forest and knocked on one of the trees. "That would explain the getting lost. Thanks to your wonderful interpretation of moving trees, I can imagine it quite well. But that aside, a tree's a safe place to sleep, seeing as they can't really shake you out."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 pm
"Uh...lets not forget about climbing? or flying? Or floating? In these woods, sleep has always been taken in turns." James pulls out a tear gas can, he whispers to it. "Don't listen to her baby, you are so usefull." he talks loud enough for her to hear. "Expecially since there is no wind in a thick forest!"  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm
Hannah paused as James took out his tear gas can and started cradling it like a child. She raised her eyebrows. "If you're done with your sensitive moment, let me remind you that these are the Damned Woods. Anything can happen. Everything you thought was impossible is now entirely possible. It's like stepping into an upside down parallel universe." Hannah sighed, "Like your canister becoming a beautiful woman and you running off with it, leaving me to deliver the bounty." Hannah could imagine it now. James yelling at Hannah about how the canister was more of a woman than she ever would be and running off after it, waving his arms wildly. It was an interesting thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:59 pm
James holds it up and looks at it. "Huh, well I never thought of that..." He grinned at Hannah. "Nah. Why would I run off with an animated teargas cannister? Only pain would come from that" James laughes at his joke.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 pm
Hannah was snapped out of the vision by the pun and found herself laughing. When she realized, she stopped immediately and cleared her throat. "Let's just keep moving and hope we can make it half way through by nightfall." Hannah blushed. She didn't ever laugh openly. She needed to get a handle on herself. She was in the most dangerous place she'd ever experienced, and she was laughing? "Hmph. All the power to you. She was probably a tease anyway." Hannah said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:51 pm
James did not see Hannah blush, nor was her laughing odd to him. Instead he grins and replies. "Ehe. Teases aren't much fun." he waves some mosquitoes. "Gosh darn it. Why don't they just cut this forest down? It causes nothing but trouble."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 pm
Hannah pulled her leather jacket tighter around her to avoid any bugs from crawling on her skin. "Do you know how much work that would be?" Hannah questioned, "Even under a dictatorship wanting to expand, they couldn't force the people to do free labor, and nobody's willing to go through that much danger to take it down, even with good pay."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 pm
James rolls his eyes. "I was just complaining. Trust me, you'll hear that a lot from me when I'm annoyed. Besides, if someone really did get rid of the forest, then all the nasty creatures would run amok and have to find other places to live. And that wouldn't be fun for anyone" He rubs his chin in a thinking fashion and looks upward. "Hmm...maybe fire then?" he says to himself.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm
Hannah thought for a moment before saying, "No. A fire this big would take out Dethan and every surrounding city. Destruction in any form is really a terrible thing." Hannah cleared her throat, "Surely being the messenger of death isn't so bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 pm
James looks confused. "What?"

(Welcome back Midnight ^-^)  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 pm
Hannah cleared her throat. "Well, I was just thinking that my- that is.. our job is actually pretty destructive. I was trying to make it sound less.. destructive-y." Hannah scratched her head. She looked back at James and the prisoner and sighed. "He was actually worth the trouble and the money for what he did.. but sometimes you don't know if your target murdered a man or couldn't pay the city's taxes."

(( Thanks. :3 I may be a little worse for the wear, but I am here. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm
James looked up at Hannah grinning. "Hey, the only reason our line of work exists is because of criminals. Let's try not to think of the, Why? And instead focus on the, how much?"  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm
"I guess." Hannah said.

(( I have a kitty on my lap. I've decided that my future hubby must love cats as much as I do. x3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 pm
James continues walking. "Hey, don't let it get you down. I mean, every once in a while, you get to bring one of these creeps in. That's justice eh?" he motion to the man he is carrying  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm
Hannah was silent for awhile, listening to the sounds of the forest. Even the sounds sounded damned. She felt that way too. It was almost like she belonged in the forest. It wouldn't be so bad, just giving everything up and living here. On second thought... "Is it justice? I mean, really."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff