Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 pm
((Yes we all make mistakes, but there were several mistakes you made. It wasn't just this fight, but this did spark the talk about what to do with you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((Yes we all make mistakes, but there were several mistakes you made. It wasn't just this fight, but this did spark the talk about what to do with you.))
((Several? How about you list them to me? No don't say how I saved the village countless times? Or maybe how I watched the village for a whole year and made friends which I can no longer rp with because my rpc is dead? Or the fact I was helping out eris and everyone else in the making of the guild manga which I was making concept designs and helping out with (even ask eris yourself)? Maybe we should also talk about all the people I've taught jutsu to occasionally when nobody else would teach them? Or all the people that left and I convinced them of what a wonderful guild this is and got them to come back. Yes I'm such a terrible member of this guild you should totally of killed off my years work of rping with a single post ending the life of a possible future hokage the Sannin and ANBU Captain Hanzo Uchiha of Leaf. I'm taking this up with eris and if I cannot do anything about it I will leave this guild because apparently I'm not wanted here.))  

Dark-Ninja70

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 pm
((Check the PMs. I will give you the same thing I gave naro.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm
((any cahnce you can pm me that too?....cause i'm confused about this too......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 pm
(okay, for some reason, i think dark should deserve this, but at the same time, i don't. nice, pm me)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:17 pm

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
(okay, for some reason, i think dark should deserve this, but at the same time, i don't. nice, pm me)
(Wow dude I kinda thought Hanzo and Yokai were friends? I guess it's times like this that you see people's true colors. I made the Konoha Memorial because of you when you were Xiah Hasamoto in respect for shinobi like you...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm
(Dude, Hanzo and Yokai are friends (if you think so (wow, parentheses in parentheses in parenthesxD), but i saw some things u did, but i saw how u said sorry, so i don't really kno, i go with INNOCENT)  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm
((ENOUGH! THE DECISON HAS BEEN PASSED AND JUSTIFIED. IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR YOU ARE IN FACT ANGRY I'LL BE MORE THEN WILLING TO HELP BY BATTLING YOU IN THE ARENA OR WHATEVER BUT AS FOR NOW EVERYONE STOP QUESTIONING OUR DECISIONS AND calm down.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm
((So where are we in the story exactly. Somebody pm me the current events. NOt the Hanzo crap either.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Considering her target was a Konoha native, Ame figured she would visit the large village to get a sense of the culture here. It was vastly different from Kiri, louder. When she reached the village gates, the guards naturally stopped her to question her arrival. Pulling the hood of her cloak back for them to see her face, they immediately stepped back and bowed to her. "I'm here on a pleasure visit for just a few days. Then I'll be gone to visit other villages," she informed them, her voice drowned in deceit. Lies. That's what her life constantly consisted of: all kinds of lies. Small lies, big lies, white lies, dirty lies. No matter what she did, she would never be able to escape herself.

- - - - - -Of course, the guards believed her and allowed her to pass. Ame pulled the hood of her almost black cloak over her head and pulled it down low to cover her face. Stepping into the first dark, empty alley way she could find, the kunoichi used a transformation jutsu to change her face and figure. Looking like a completely different person, the kunoichi in disguise set about the village to sight see. There was nothing she could do for now but wait, so might as well enjoy her free time. Her unusually strong chakra remained masked as always, so she would be able to go around undetected. Only if someone was trying to find her, might they be lucky enough to.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm
Two of the dogs in the dog pack enters the village walking threw the gate traviling in pairs heads to the jutsu achieve.  

SynysterGatesRules

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm
As Ryuuki passed by the gate to explore the other half of the village, he couldn't help but wonder what the commotion was.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games