Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 pm
Kenji shook his head. "I think Dulceri needs some time to cool off. There's just something different about my brother." he replied as he followed her into their bedroom. He was feeling tired as well and was already on the bed by the time Amara started changing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:50 pm
Amara looked Kenji as she smiled at him. She hopped on the bed in her nightie and looked into his eyes as she began to plant kisses on his forehead and then made her way down to his lips. She began to rub on his chisseled body as she wanted to express her love towards her husband. Anything to take his mind off his now lunatic brother.

((what time of day is it?))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 am
(Okey dokey. Time to return to this for a while.)

"I'm not acting different." Marcove said as he entered behind Kendal. He came through the sand in the ground and didn't realize his inexperiece of that form of travel. His shirt was gone. "I was just mad at my father for some stuff. I guess it's all good now..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 am
(My post came up at the top of the page...)  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 am
Mahareshi Rorsch
(Okey dokey. Time to return to this for a while.)

"I'm not acting different." Marcove said as he entered behind Kendal. He came through the sand in the ground and didn't realize his inexperiece of that form of travel. His shirt was gone. "I was just mad at my father for some stuff. I guess it's all good now..."

Kendal turned to Marcove "..are you sure I don't want to make you mad.." He said. He looked down "Marcove..do you think we could go find me a room that way I don't have to stay in your room" He said. He looked at Alyss and smiled he was glad she had cheered him up. He looked at the both of them "What do you guys do around here normally anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:17 am
"You can stay in my room." Marcov decided. "I don't mind. It gets too quiet in there. I'm not allowed to have friends over since I'm royalty and all of that. Now, I have an excuse." He looks around, then at the Bulb and nods. "Everything tthere is to do is in there. Come on...back in."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 pm
((I feel we need a few hour time skip to get this ball rolling again biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Alyss smiled and walked back into the bulb with her brother. She stretched and moved about, smiling at her own happiness. "We actually don't get playmates often and now we have you. Marcove hates playing with me because he says it isn't fair. Well to me anyways." She shrugged and giggled, looking at Kendal. "You are welcome here Kendal, we are your family basically now, except your still a Shawdowheart and we are Shale's and Sureea's. So I guess it's a difference."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 pm
((Hey brandon, do you think we can have a time skip a few hours, you know to get this thing back into gear))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:55 am
(That'll be fine. Few hour time skip it is. Let's make it...3:30am.)  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:48 am
(This is so confusing with posting crying the real question is it the site or the guild?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm
(They are saying that we copy all of our stuff and put it in a new thread. A NEW THREAD! What they don't understand is that this thread is like a mass produce of roleplaying and we can't just post a new one.)  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm
(I've noticed a few threads fix them selves if you get to the next page)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm
((is it safe to post here yet?)  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm
((bump to the next page...plz work))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games