Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

Tessa sat in her car, looking over her make up one more time. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, she reminded herself. No one ever got to date any one of these men, much less all three plus an extra cutie (that she was trying to forget). "Come on, kid," she whispered to her reflection. "Don't mess this up. You win one, you win it all."

Meanwhile, inside the cafe, the chair in front of Kenshin scraped against the floor as Bae sat down and crossed his long legs. "Is there a reason why you're wearing glasses? Don't you have perfect eyesight?" he questioned, certain he'd read that tidbit on some fansite.

....so keep your hands off of him.

Tessa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Because girls love it when guys have glasses on. It defines the eyes, or whatever." answered Ken matter-of-factly. He then did a double take at Bae and scowled at him. "What are you doing here?! You'd better disguise yourself with a paper bag or something, 'cause I'm not letting you ruin my date!" he whined then paused. "Wait! I mean, I don't care! There's no way you could look better than me, especially with these glasses on!" He laughed wildly (though it sounded fake) until it died down to disgruntlement. "Where is she? I didn't get stood up, did I?" he asked as he looked around again, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "She sure has a lot of nerve to do that!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

"She's in her car, trying to fix her makeup," reassured Bae, waving a hand dismissively and not trying to suppress his grin. "Besides, I don't want you wearing those in front of her. You're so charming, she'll think she's in love with you, and I'm not really willing to deal with that." Leaning forward a little, Bae glanced to the window. She was getting out of the car and coming towards the cafe. With a teasing wink, Bae stood and moved away from the table, sitting near the opposite window and now disguising himself. He didn't care if the girl saw him.

Tessa walked in, tossing her hair over his shoulder and smiling nervously. "Sorry I'm late," she apologized, blushing as she sat down. "Traffic and all that. You get it, right?"

Tessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:06 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Despite his angry expression, Ken blushed at the comment. "D-Don't say stupid things, idiot." he snapped and turned to look at Bae, but by then the goliath disappeared to a different table. Ken blinked. How did someone that huge disappear so quietly??
In the midst of his musings, Ken heard the girl talk and turned around to see her sitting down. "It's about-" He quickly stopped himself. He took a quick breath then smiled brightly at her, sparkles in every direction. "It's no problem at all! I'm just glad you're here, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't show up!" he said with a heartbroken frown, but he was quick to jump back up. "How were your other dates? Not too good, I hope?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:16 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

From his table, Bae rolled his eyes, listening in silence. He didn't want to watch this, but if this was the only way that Kenshin would learn his lesson, he'd put up with it. He waved away the waitress, asking for a cup of coffee and a glass of water. This wouldn't take long.

Her blush deepened, looking down at the table. "Well, they weren't perfect. Mr. Han stood me up and I'd rather not talk about my date with Mr. Wilhelm." She glanced back up at Ken, smiling shyly. "I'm not going to lie, i was really excited about this particular date. You're one of my favorite celebrities."

Tessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken's smile faltered and a comically large bead of sweat dropped the side of his head. Gee, he wondered what could've happened.
"Ah, and you're one of my favorite fans!" beamed the princely idol. "You may think I'm lying-" Which he was. "-but you left quite the impression with me! Why, I may just have to write a song about you! I forgot, do you play any instruments? Maybe we can sing a duet sometime." he offered cheerfully.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

"Oh no, no I don't," she admitted, shaking her head and tucking her hair behind her ear. "I tried once, but it was just a mistake. Can't sing either. I can't hold a note in a bucket!" This was awkward. She was trying too hard to be charming, to make an impression.

Tessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Is that so?" Ken said with a disappointed smile. "Well okay, I won't force you. I started off with a bad voice, myself. It took forever for me to get at least one note in tune!" he laughed then looked up when the waitress came by. He looked back at Tessa and nodded at her menu. "Go ahead and get whatever you'd like. It's my treat."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

The girl looked to the menu, trying to decide on something big enough to be somewhat filling, yet small enough to not make her look like a pig. Deciding on a caesar salad, she told the waitress and handed in her menu, then leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms under her bosom. "I can't ever imagine you being unable to sing," she said.

Tessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Well it's not like I started off the bat singing great." shrugged Ken after placing his own order. "It took a few years, honestly. And constant practice. It still does." Ugh, this date was boring. If it were Bae at least he'd have interesting things to talk about. "So have you ever traveled?" asked the redhead as he smiled warmly at her. "Anywhere you ever wanted to go?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

She remained quiet, letting him speak. In her mind, this was all going very well. He kept talking, which was good. Good dates had lots of talking, right? "Oh, me? I travel the country with the company when they ask me to. Although, I've always wished they'd send me somewhere interesting, like Paris or London. NYC is beautiful, but it loses its sparkle, you know?"

Tessa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"I suppose. I haven't been in New York long enough for that to happen. Either that or I'm always far too busy to really pay attention." smiled Ken. "I've yet to visit all fifty states, but I'd like to see, uh... New Jersey, right? I've heard the hot dogs there are amazing. I've never had one, you know!" he laughed. That was a lie. He got a couple once at stores in Japan, and he got them all the time down here. Although he was authentically curious about some of the places here.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:21 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

"I've actually never been to Jersey. That stupid show kind of kept me from ever wanting to go." She rubbed the back of her neck, looking down at the table. God, she wasn't doing very well, was she? "I have been to Texas, though, and California. They're both probably my favorites."

Tessa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

The comment about the show left Ken with a curious stare and a question mark floating above his head, though it popped like a bubble when Texas and California were brought up. "Oh! I've always wanted to see longhorns and cows!" he agreed cheerfully. "I believe the band's going to California soon. Maybe not this year, but soon. Just to see Hollywood." As the waitress returned with their dishes, Ken used this opportunity to look around and try to spot Bae. Would he be jealous?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

Bae sat at his table, reading through a newspaper and not touching his drink. He wasn't even paying attention anymore.

The girl, however, was swooning. "Hollywood? Oh, I've always wanted to go!" she giggled, her eyes filled with stars.

Tessa

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas