Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

Miles felt something tug at his chest.

"The curse would make my love the truest it could be. I will live for hundreds, if not thousands of years, due to my dragon lineage. Even if you were to die today, I would love you til the end of my days. Is that not the truest love you can imagine?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She sighed and thought for a moment, before speaking. "Not true. True love is deep and required, and lasts for all of eternity because it's real. If its fake, it won't last. If I touch you, you won't really love me. You'll just think you will. And for the rest of eternity, the real girl you were meant for will be alone."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

Miles felt that tug again, this time harder. Then he noticed the ruby part of the necklace he had given Michaela glowing.

"Michaela..."

He took off one of his gloves and touched the diamond half. The minute his finger touched it, it began to glow as well.

"Remarkable."

He looked into Michaela's eyes, vaguely aware of someone, or something watching them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyria sat on one of the park benches, watching Miles and Michaela walking. She liked the girl. Alyria began to talk to someone, despite the fact nobody was there.

"She's honest, kind, and most of all, she won't abuse the power she could have with a simple touch, that's why. If Miles should be with anyone, it's her. Besides, I've never had a disciple go nearly as long as he has without touching someone. Most of them go crazy from the desire to know what it feels like. He's twenty-three years old, he's not a child anymore, at least not by human standards. By dragon standards, he's already over fifteen-hundred years old, and most dragons touch someone before they're half his age. Oh don't talk to me about his father, he was special and you know it. His father was working for me and was forbidden to touch anyone on punishment of death. Yes Daddy, I know that was wrong. I gave him a son didn't I? And he's a good son, pure, loyal, honest, true. His heart has never faltered. No, he's too young for that, but I will give him a gift."

She held up a fist and opened it to reveal two silver rings, one with a ruby on it, and the other with a diamond. She then stood up and disappeared, reappearing next to Miles and Michaela with a tiny pop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles got his face close to Michaela's, and was just about to kiss her when a tiny pop startled him and made him jump back. Looking to his right, he was surprised to see Alyria. He quickly knelt on the ground and bowed his head.

"Milady Alyria."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She held her breath as he came in to kiss her, nearly sighing in relief as he jumped back. Michaela curtsied slightly, staring at the woman. "Alyria? You're the goddess from the myth, right?" she questioned quietly, her curiosity lacing her tone.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm
Alcott Northwind
User Image

It turns out there was actually an audience for Alyria's ranting. Leaning against the back of the bench, his crossed forearms keeping him propped up, was a handsome blonde man with a very glazed look in his sea blue eyes. His eyes never drifted from the boy and the girl, and the closer the two got, the more his eye began to twitch. "Little dramatic..." he ranted on quietly to himself as wisps of flames hissed around his left hand. The man stopped leaning against the bench and straightened up, only to hurl a fireball between the two's feet.
"Hey!" he yelled out, his eyes narrowing. "Don't you know PDA is strictly forbidden?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela gasped at the fire, scowling at the man. "How dare you, you-" She stopped herself, recognizing him in the darkening park. "Alcott...why...why are you here? How did you find me?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm
Alcott only smirked. "A great magician never reveals his secrets." He made Jet find her.
The teacher shook his hand free of the flames so he could cross his arms at the two, his narrow sea blue eyes bright with some kind of emotion. "I knew you'd probably get some other sucker stuck in your spell, Michaela, but I didn't at all think you'd get them to try to marry you... IN LESS THAN A MONTH!" The brightness in his eyes were rage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"What the hell are you talking about?" she cried, walking away from Miles and coming closer to her former teacher. "I don't want to get married! You talked me out of the idea, remember?" Poking his hard chest, the teen brushed off the familiar butterflies and scowled. "Besides, Miles and I are only friends and- wait, what does it matter to you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 pm
The teacher clenched his jaw. "Only friends... You're seriously going to walk away from that scene and say that? Are you that oblivious or can you not think of a better excuse?" he demanded. He heard her ask why any of it mattered to him and had to rub the bridge of his nose to stay calm. "You really are oblivious." he muttered under his breath then straightened up so he could tower over her. With swift movement he grabbed her hand with his, the left hand still warm from the earlier flames, and pulled her closer to him so his right arm could wrap around her waist. "You're my girl, Michaela, and I sure as Hell am not going to let you go that easily." he said, his mouth close to hers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She gasped at his fast movements, not scared, just shocked. As his arm fit itself around her waist and she heard his statement, she smirked. "Oh, is that what I am?" she purred, her eyes staring into his. "And here I was, thinking I was the Doctor~" The wind blew past them, causing her dress to billow and her loose bun to fall down, revealing not green, but purple hair that only reached her bum. Yet still, she smelled of chocolate and strawberries, a small piece of evidence on her behalf.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Alyria vanished the instant the fire struck the ground, and the necklace stopped glowing. Miles suddenly felt normal again, and the tugging in his chest vanished. Hearing the name Alcott, he remembered Michaela talking about him. Standing and turning, he spit a fireball at Alcott's butt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm
"Already with the teasing, eh? Maybe you did miss me." Alcott grunted with his own smirk. He leaned down to kiss her, but just before he could he felt something hot against his butt. Sighing out a chuckle, the teacher let go of Michaela and turned to glare at the boy. "Sorry kid, she's mine." Alcott looked at her for a moment then back at the boy. "Sorry if she led you on." he sighed as he pat the flames off him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm
Awesome nerd

Miles blew fire into his hand and held it there.

"If she's yours, then why did she run from you?"

He threw the fireball in his hand at Alcott.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:20 pm
He narrowed his eyes and quickly held up his hand to block the fireball with one of his own. "Because she was afraid I'd be fired," he answered as he held up his right hand, a ball of water forming. "but she forgot that I don't give a crap." And he hurled the water ball at him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Miles threw up a wall of air that turned the ball of water aside.

"Afraid you'd get fired? Earlier today she ran from me, her bodyguard, and when I finally caught up to here to ask her why she was running, she said it was because she was scared of going back to you, back to the life you two had."

He pointed a finger at Alcott and the air began to crackle as electricity built up before a bolt of lightning ripped through the air towards the blonde man.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games