Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:41 pm
A spark, a flash, a boom the signals reared their heads as a bolt of crackeling electircity ignited the sky and collided with the ground underneath Bailey. Luca's body shot threough the sky before he snapped his fingers, his body suddenly became surrounded by a translucent aura and right before he touch down on the ground it erupted from his body in a powerful pulse dissipatingt he kinetic energy he had built up brining him to a safe halt on the ground. "Bailey!" He shouted up at her. Her collar of course must have been damaged in the fighting, it appeared that her powers were truly terrifying. He leapt to the side as one of her vecotrs collieded with a building, nearly burying him in debris. He rolled a fwe feet to the side before standing up again. reaching onto the ground he picked up a small metal shaving, as he charged it with electricity he flicked if from his hand firing it towards one of Bailey's translucent vectors. He wasn't sure how to fight these things, he knew that his kinetic powers would be much more useful against them because they vibrated and therefore used kinetic energy. But he needed to keep her vectors preoccupied long enough for what fwe survivors remained from her previous onslaught of the area to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm
Bailey hovered limply in the air, her vectors supporting her giving her the loose appearance of the body of a spider. Yet despite her unconscious state, in the deep recesses of her mind, a young child cowered, her knees drown up to her chest. This was just like what had happened before she joined the UNS. It was happening all over again. The collar had done nothing to help her control the long destructive arms, which had caused so much pain and suffering. Blood, chaos, destruction: this was all Bailey's life would consist of, that would never change. Peace would never exist for her nor for those who were close to her. As the vectors rained down destruction upon the city, covering the streets with the blood of those who got in the way, they did not seem to notice that Luca was in the midst of attempting to stop them.

They trembled violently as they were hit with the kinetic energy and began to convulse, slamming into the buildings and crushing the citizens who were caught down below. Bailey slowly began to stir as this was happening and awakened, her eyes opened only about halfway, yet when she saw what was happening, she began to let out a bloodcurdling scream upon witnessing the bloodshed. The trauma, which she had repressed for many years had escaped its confines within her mind. Her vectors wavered, unable to hold her, which caused Bailey to begin to fall. If she struck the ground, she would die. Perhaps it would be for the best. She would no longer be able to cause anymore pain and suffering to others, they would be free of her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:00 pm
"Bailey!" He shouted as she fell down to the ground. Leaping up he pushed off of the air increasing the kinetic flow throughought his body to propel him up into the air towards her. As he reached out he felt her body fall into his arms. He caressed her before the two of them fell to the ground, again as he had before he landed on the ground with a soft kinetic thud. He looked at her, he winced as the vectors still protruding from her back hurt his one real arm. He looked at her with the look of absolute concern the way the emotion overflowed from him confused him on levels he didn't think he could possibly have. "Bailey? You can't keep doing that, you can't keep leaving me everytime we make a breakthrough in what we are." he said as he hugged her tightly in his arms. "We're reaching out and it always seems that we're being taken apart."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:10 pm
Erin blinked rapidly in surprise when Che suddenly leaned over and pulled her into a hug of gratitude. "U-Um... You're welcome?" Erin stammered not knowing what to say at first. It was only when Che released her and returned his attention to Kate that Erin had the chance to regain her composure. So it was working by the time Che began glancing between her and the barely conscious Kate. "She should be fine now. She will be weak because of how much blood she lost though so she will need some rest for the next day or two." Erin stated with another nod and a smile. The Artistic Owl then got back to her feet, brushing off the dust and dirt from her skirt which had been put there from her fight with her sister and kneeling down to heal Kate. To give Che and Kate some time to themselves, Erin turned away from them and looked back out over the city of Rome. She wanted to check in on her companions and make sure that no one else was in dire need of healing.

Even though Kate didn't have her eyes open very much, she could still see somewhat vaguely. For sure she knew Che was next to her. It was confirmed for sure when she felt a hand lightly touching her cheek. She let out a light sigh and closed her eyes again though briefly. Because she didn't feel strong enough yet to lift her arm to touch Che's hand was the reason why she didn't move very much. Kate just felt exhausted and weak.

With a gasp, Erin opened her eyes as she had closed them in order to focus. "Roulin!" Erin exclaimed under her breath as she turned to face Che, a worried look on her face. "I apologize but I need to get going, as should both of you." Erin told them as she began to levitate from the roof. Her reddish eyes watching both Che and Kate with concern before she flew off to try to find Roulin.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm
Bailey trembled uncontrollably in Luca's arms as he caught her. The vectors, which had caused so much suffering to those in this city hung limply from her back. Even though they had been nullified for now, there was no telling how long they would be dormant. The collar was had been temporarily damaged. Who knew how long it would be until it was functioning again. Struggling, she pulled the vectors into her back once again, but she couldn't change what had happened. The tears, which she had held back for many years streamed forth down her cheeks. "You don't understand! I've only seen death and destruction ever since I was cursed with these tools of suffering! Everyone who gets gets close to me both physically and emotionally ends up dead! I'm not the one controlling these monsters, they're controlling me! That's the way it's always been!"

She glimpsed Luca's real arm, which had been injured and gently touched it. "What if they had taken your arm off? Or worse...your head or sliced you at the waist? I worry everyday when I'm around you and the others! I keep seeing images in my head! Images that will not stop haunting me!" She indicated the traumatizing bloodshed. "In my head, this is all I see, and it is projected! I keep seeing you dead, Daryle, Amaya, Will...everyone! Everywhere I go, I see bloodshed! It's clear that this is the life meant for me!" The traumatized Owl sobbed uncontrollably in Luca's arms. She wanted this all to end. She just wanted to die so that everyone could be free of her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 am
Rescue and accountability of the Fallen Phoenix confirmed....Preparations complete for launch!....Standing by for confirmation of dead and injured units!...Presidiomni's condition unconfirmed!

The commander kept his eyes darting around watching for any activity as his team worked to help Roulin,"...Manners?...not once did I hear a simple request...no please...no nothing?...when did kids become so...well mean?....all I heard were insults and I'm pretty sure you threatened my life there too!" he said with a chuckle. "How about...a simple, be nice or something...I am a firm beliver in the golden rule, and seeing as you managed to take over and successfully broadcast that face of yours....you went to school and had some education!...but I'll remind you..Treat others the way to be treated!...now I can sit here and return all the insults you seem intent on shooting at me...or you can simply sit patiently and enjoy the ride! A little chatter will help too!...you have been through quite a bit too!, I have my own personal stash of home-cooked food!" The commander pulled out a radio,"Forces detected due north! contact!" suddenly machine gun fire sounded as it tore away the incoming threat.

"15 confirmed dead!...Several Injured!, We have lost two gunships and a carrier! The gunship is salvageable!...Presidiomni is confirmed stable!"

The commander pulled the microphone close to him,"...understood!...I don't give a damn about that gunship! Proceed with extraction! If that boy is going to live....alright!....he is going to need some time to recover! Sabre 4! I'm going to need you to rip up the UNS a bit....discourage any advance! I trust you can scare em off a bit...confirm either friendlies take him, or the b*****d gets up and walks away himself! Meet us at the location briefed! Give em hell lieutenant! All remaining units!...Lets get the hell out of here!"

The sounds of the engines roared to life as the Helicopters prepared to leave, the Medics ran back on board and the Quickly took off, Firing back at the UNS that were attacking as they left.

The commander was someone that was not intimidated, he was the kind of person that would smoke a cigar with the devil if the opportunity arose. He turned and watched as the Medic cautiously aided the Quaking Owl. He lit a cigar and turned to Raven,"...Looking down at Humans like that....simple-minded...stuff like that is no good...Me?....doing this I can tell you my reason rather easily!...I was asked too!...I was sitting there...cooking some Borscht....wait I have some! would you like some? Its-"

"Gone sir...It fell out of the helicopter sir"

The commander glared at the pilot,"WHAT?! WHEN?!"

"when we flew over that No fly zone...during evasive manuvers."

"DAMN SIBERIANS! WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME?!"

"you would have ordered us to land and retrieve it..."

"DAMN STRAIGHT I WOULD HAVE!...that was some good stuff!"

"..."

The russian turned over and sighed"...Like I said...I was minding my own when an old friend had contacted me, informing me of a transmission from your little group...he asked me to help you when he heard scattered reports of opposition...I asked him why on earth he would want something like that....Much to my surprise you have done something good for this human!..care to know what it is?" he asked as he puffed his cigar.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 am
(TFP - Serilda)

During the battle, Serilda was making her way through the debree of dust that was flying into her face, Looking towards Claire she started off to lift her up a bit more. "Hey, Come on Claire get your butt in gear. I can't keep caring you like this you know. I'm the incredible Hulk like in the movies." as Serilda kept on keeping her on her shoulders she was getting a bit irritated by wasting her time to save her old friend. But since she helped her during her training, it was enough for her to wise up and just take it. Sometimes Claire, you are the one person I can't get rid of, even if I was ordered to kill you, I wouldn't. Looking at where she was, this area seemed to be still hostile and in her condition she didn't have time to rush in and provide assistance to that guy and Lorna. So taking out a signal flare she radioed the German SA-330 Puma. "This is Serilda Madde, I could use a pick up. Plus I got another Claire Francisca. I repeat I would like a pick up if you could, were in a middle of a battle, but were away enough from danger." Waiting on response she got a message. "Roger that. Good to hear from you again Serilda we will be their in 30 minutes hang tight over." Slowly clicking the button she repeated. "Roger Frank, be careful." as she placed her radio communicator back into her uniform she slowly sat down Claire. "We got someone to pick us up, it will be alright Claire."

(Soliel - Claire)

While walking she could feel a big blast of air in front of her face, noticing the fact Serilda was helping her, she felt a bit resourcefulness. Thinking back when they were comrades in the German army well that's when she was younger then her, she always wanted to be stronger and prove her strength to Serilda and the old man that was training her. Back then she was still in testing for power that was being created during the time. She learned a bit of combat through Serilda and was having a blast before she was asked to return back to the lab for testing. Feelings of those times. She wondered if it would be different if she wasn't genetically created or given any sort of powers. Maybe she would've lived a normal life. But this is the path she chose. "Thanks Serilda you were always their for me when I was hurt. So, were heading back to Germany? I guess it's about time I go back to face my charges for demolishing a facility. You know for doing such thing means death. I know I can't stop it, It was meant to be after I took that step into a new life."

(TFP - Serilda)

Serilda who was waiting on the Heli to appear she heard Claire speaking about the past and some charges. "Wait you were the one who destroyed that facility?! Claire why would do such a thing, that place was like a home to you right? I knew I should've stayed enough to keep an eye on you." feeling the blast of air from above, she started to look up to notice the Puma from the sky beginning its descent down. "Alright we will discuss this later, for now going back for treatment is in your best interest, I'll try to hold the charges and reduce the penalty. I'm letting you die on me, not now you got it." Slowly picking up Claire she started to lift her up and waited as it landed, opening its back ramp, Serilda used her strength to move them along over and inside while placing Claire on a seat, and then walked over to Frank. "Alright, let's get going." as she walked back to her seat she sat down looking at Claire. "Its going to be alright Claire your not going to die." as she waited for the ramp to close, the SA-330 Puma started off to lift and began to make an ascent while leaving the field of battle.

(UNS - Diana)

While watching the girl leave, Diana suddenly turned back to the battle between Thomas. "Did I miss anything better check." Looking at her book she found a bit of injuries upon him and began to slide the damages off. Finding more people on her book she could see alot getting hurt. Thinking, how will she be able to heal them all? She's only limited to 1 or 2 people individually but going over board will just increase the agony in her head. So making a commitment she began to choose the ones that she was more interested into, meaning the people she have met already. Maybe that would work. But thinking it would be like helping the enemy, if only she was stronger and had something to give her some decent requirement. She could be able to go into combat instead of staying in rubble to wait on Thomas.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:22 am
Moli's hands were full with the three Owls that were trying to rip him to shreds. Stupid UNS agents and their synthetic abilities....it made the photon harboring blonde sick to his stomach and figuratively, he gagged a little. After breaking the visor on the needle shooting brunette woman, he pulled back his punch. Being more of a gentleman than his dark haired kin, he knew not to unleash all of his potential onto a female unless that female was Amara or Raven or Aeon when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. As a reflex to her untrained power, the woman released more needles from her hair. That alone did away with the rest of helmet. Behind her, as if to imply some strategic placement, was the other fake Owl. His ability was something Moli had seen only on the darker side of the internet where certain forms of anime were found. From just looking though, the tactician knew how to handle his muscle based tentacles.

"Hmph...." Aside from disappointed grunts and pained lamentations, Moli remained silent as he slashed through more and more agents. This needle lady though was finally recoiling from her punch. She wanted another and Moli was prepared to deliver. His body shined, flashed, then dimmed like a strobe. The woman was dazed and even shielded herself as if an attack was made. Once she knew she wasn't under attack, her arms lowered and her eyes sparkled with embarrassment. Her arm drew back to punch the blue-eyed Owl, but her wrist was captured by an arm. Moli's hand was outstretched and gripping the air, not her arm. To her surprise, there was another Moli behind her holding her arm with the opposite arm. "Twin Phantasm...hope you enjoy it..."

~~~

The words of Erin only grazed his ears like stray bullets. Grateful he was for her work, but the sight of Kate giving signs of life again absorbed all of him into the moment. Only once did he look up to Erin and that was when she made a brief walk to the end of the building. "Kate....You're alright. You're going to be fine from here on out got that? We need to get Roulin and get out of here...." assured the hopeful Italian. If this moment to him was his beacon...his sign that everything would be fine, then the sight of son would probably set him back on edge again. When Erin mentioned him, he remembered that his last sight of him was him on his knees staring down Raven again. They needed to move.

At the behest of Will, Che gather Kate into his arms once again and took flight after Erin. Things were starting to go their way and now, their escape was completely in the hands of the blonde devil. Timothy was occupied and as far as Che knew, he was the only Herald there still alive. Adam, who was assigned Europe, was killed, but by who, Che didn't know. ~Shut the hell up...I'm moving, I'm moving. When I give the signal, you get your a** to us alright? I still need you alive Satan.~

~~~

Thomas was almost sent into a kneel after Sabrina landed a kick on his face. It displaced the Negation covering his face and revealed the bare skull that lie beneath the black layer. Recoiling from her attack, he noticed that once again, she had taken off and began to scale a large stone structure. At that point, Thomas had a choice. Either to shoot at her, which may have been wasteful actually, or remain on the offensive. Instead of climbing up after her, he formed a massive claw with his Negation that had finally become paste-like and swiped at the base of the structure. It didn't break or fall to pieces, but it began to violently corrode and chip away until finally, the structure began to collapse. In hopes of catching the Herald, he formed a giant, gaping maw in the center of his chest. Now the Owl of Death was tiring of her evasive and somewhat campy tactics. This fight was going to be his one way or another....

~~~

As the chopper ascended into the air once again separating the main forces of TFP from him, Roulin's eyes fluttered in the propellers breeze before closing his eyes completely. Another failed mission that was just on the brink of success...another chance at peace thrown away by the UNS. Why were they still attacking though? Was Thomas not with them? Then again, they did attack him last time at Che's house and even shot him once. Angered and saddened, the Italian let a tear slip from his light violet eye and coughed up more blood. Still, he could not speak nor could he move much. Even the expanding of his lungs brought him extreme discomfort...

If he could scream out in anger, he would. Numerous times already, Roulin has tried to yell for various reasons, but could not. This, among other things, simply made him angrier. Around his right hand was a weak, rotating shockwave that dug into the ground like a spherical drill. As the medics tended to him, he felt a sense of appreciation, though it was clouded by the hate that filled and fueled his very being. He wanted to fight now and once healed, there would nothing stopping him from doing so. The wound in his chest had finally closed and the bullet was extracted. Now, only his throat was left to heal.

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 am
((NPC - Myra))

She was away! Free! Now she just needed to---- wait, was that a rose? Uh oh. Myra began to charge down the hallway, running and running until she reached the hot springs house. She twitched as she lifted a massive board and slammed it behind the door. "Sebby.... I... am ...going...to killl you!!!!"

----

((UNS - Will))

Will merely smiled as Keres continued with the pastor. The pastor was still resisting, but now once Keres ripped out his tongue, the pastor clutched at his mouth, eyes tearing from the pain yet unable to scream as his screams remained trapped in his throat unable to be sounded. Burn the Bibles, little pastor. It'll fulfill part of your debt....

And then Che responded to the devil's message. ~Moving like a f***ing turtle, Cheani. Don't you worry about me. I'm not as dumb as you are.~ But yes, that was a good enough answer that Che would know Will would act upon the student's signal. ~I plan to visit the underworld. You're coming with me, Che.~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 am
The time that passed while Cecilia was in a drug-induced state of rest was unknown, but after awhile, the very slowly recovering Cosmic Owl began to stir. The morphine was starting to wear off, which caused her some discomfort, caused by her newly stitched wounds and her patched ribs. Blinky lazily a few times, she opened her eyes a little less than halfway and looked around. She heard the sounds of someone breathing hard and peered upon the floor looking at Aeon. Cecilia's head swam as she struggled to find her voice, yet this time it was not from weakness, but from the morphine, which was still affecting her even though it was slowly wearing off.

"A-Are you okay?" she asked. The room was blurred and her entire body felt heavy. Before she could study Aeon more closely, she heard a small giggle coming from the foot of her bed. Cecilia shifted her jade eyes towards the sound. The sleepy orbs grew bigger when she recognized the little girl. It was the same little girl who had consoled her and spoken to her when she was halfway between life and death during her battle with Adam. Once again, Cecilia was staring into her own past, only this time she was not having an out of body experience. She opened her mouth to scream, but not before the child-like Cecilia spoke.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she said in a singsong voice as she kicked stocking clad legs back and forth. "You're really the only one who can see me and if you start screaming at what appears to be thin air then they might commit you to an insane asylum," she said smugly. The small Cecilia jumped down from the bed and walked over to Aeon and stood in front of her. Of course Aeon couldn't see her. She bent forward and peered into the tired Owl's face tilting her head from side to side before she stood up and looked back up at Cecilia. "She doesn't look so good," the small Cecilia said rubbing the bridge of her nose before she scurried off again and began to explore the room like a very curious child. Of course it made sense because she was a child.

The expression of confusion did not leave Cecilia's face. Was this just an affect of the morphine, or would this young version of herself always be around? And why was she the only one who could see her? Snarling at the small Cecilia she spoke in a frustrated tone of voice. "I know she doesn't look so good," Cecilia snapped. "And what the hell are you doing out of my head! I stopped believing in goddamn imaginary friends a long long time ago." But Cecilia was only answered with a giggle from the smaller version of herself. Cecilia sighed realizing that she probably just ended up sounding quite odd just now. She hoped that Aeon wouldn't ask any questions. Answering something like that would be quite difficult. She looked towards the young Cecilia, but the little girl was gone once again. Cecilia let out a rather loud sigh and rested her head against the pillows once again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am
From her vantage point while flying towards where Roulin was, Erin saw the helicopters taking off. 'Oh no! They better not have captured him!' She thought to herself as she watched them flying off. It would be extremely bad if Roulin did end up captured. Fortunately, when she did arrive at the place where the Life Owl had fought against Raven, Erin noticed Roulin's body laying on the ground. She whispered a hurried thanks under her breath to whatever god or gods watched over the Earth as she quickly descended down towards the barely conscious Roulin. Once on her feet Erin was able to assess Roulin's injuries better than she had been from using her abilities. The Artistic Owl moved quickly to kneel next to Roulin.

"Roulin, this is Erin. I'm going to help heal you. Please try not move around." The last bit Erin had said was just a precaution even though she was pretty damn sure that Roulin wouldn't be able to move much if her tried. Doing the same thing she had done while healing Kate's injuries, Erin held both her hands over Roulin's throat and closed her eyes. That same pinkish glow covered her hands and the wound at the Life Owl's throat as his wound slowly began to heal.

===

Kate didn't have enough energy to nod to let Che know that she had heard what he said. She just let the Mastering Owl carry her around for the time being...

((sorry for the lack of stuff for Kate, Maha. She's not going to be moving much for the next post or two. So yeah...))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 am
Cecilia didn't have worry about Aeon thinking that she was crazy. Aeon's vision and hearing was fading in and out but she could hear her asking was she alright. Shaking her head she stood up and dusted herself off. "Yea I'm alright Cee" she said as she walked near the bed. "It's good to see that you're alright as well, I mean you could be better but you're not dead" she said with a smile. She smiled once again happy that the girl was safe. "I bought you some flowers and a stuffed animal" she said to the sapphire owl. Rubbing her arms she looked off into the distance. "Listen...about earlier...I'm sorry...it's just....well I'll save this speech for another time" she said as she began to think right now was not the time to stress Cecilia over meaningless things.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 pm
((TFP---Raven))

“You have yet to raise a situation in which I would need to say please….” Raven muttered dryly. “Ah, so you are able to understand when someone is threatening your life…How clever.” The blonde female narrowed her eyes when the female medic produced a needle. “For the pain..” The woman explained in a small voice upon noticing Raven’s glare. “It won’t be needed.” The medic looked from Raven to the commander obviously unsure as to whether she should take Raven’s words and put the needle back down. Eventually, she did just that. Raven turned her attention back to the commander and smirked somewhat “I was home schooled…for obvious reasons. As for the insults, they are only what you deserve after speaking to me in a manner that I find less than desirable.” When the commander started to ramble on about some missing home cooked food Raven merely lost interest and resumed watching the young medic tending to her.

The strong smell of the commander’s cigar brought about a small tut of annoyance from Raven. In the helicopter the smoke was only building. The French woman was not fond of the smell and that was made apparent by the look of disgust on her face. Despite that, she remained silent… She did however; wince when the medic adjusted one of her arms. Her attention was soon back on the commander when he began telling her the reason he had come out here to rescue the Fallen Phoenix’s. Her blue eyes searched his for some answers, but it none were to be found. “Done something good for a human? Of course I would care to know what it is that I supposedly done for this man…”

((TFP---Serena))

“Mmmm….new…car….” Serena was not a great sleeper…Quite often she would speak in her sleep, flail, cling to pillows and on rare occasions she could even be seen sleep walking. Currently, the Vanishing Owl was leaning peacefully on Kojiro’s shoulder as she snoozed, but alas…it was not as comfortable as she would have liked. The woman stirred restlessly in her sleep and eventually ended up pulling away and sitting back up. She looked around blankly, it was pretty obvious that she was still very much half asleep. “Loud people…talking..tsch...” She muttered making no sense what so ever. Eventually, the white haired woman removed her jacket and folded it up to form some sort of pillow which she then placed down…on Kojiro’s lap. “Night…Koji…” She muttered before helping herself to the poor Frozen Owl’s lap and drifting off to sleep once again. Thankfully, Rikki was still snoozing safely on Serena’s lap.

((NPC---Freya Saxton))

Freya had been alerted by a rose that her target had been spotted running into the hot spring house! Breaking out into a run, Freya was very close to catching Myra! When the young girl reached the location, she was saddened to see that the door had been locked. “Myra!” She pouted “Fine! If I can’t come in…then my friends can!” Smiling like she was an angel, Freya pulled out some seeds and carefully rolled them under the door…once inside the seeds popped to life and transformed into fully functioning rose bushes…all of which were ready to receive their hug from Myra. “Open up and I will call them off~” The girl mused in a sing song voice.

((NPC---Seb)

Sebastian merely watched as Tai set out killing UNS soldiers in his usual bloody way. The dark haired male shook his head in distaste “No class what so ever..” Seb removed his suit jacket and folded it up neatly before placing it on the remains of a care. “Now…” Despite being skilled in a high number of things, these days Seb was usually doing the basic butler duties or killing certain targets assigned to him by his master. Today, he had been given a free rein. It was entirely up to him what he was going to do. Glancing around, Seb formed a plan. “Hmm…easy…” The butler walked towards a café and pulled out a gun. He took aim at one UNS soldier and fired one single bullet, nailing the unsuspecting man right between the eyes; this quickly caught the attention of the others that had been standing near their now dead comrade. Bullets fired towards Seb who simply strolled into the café.

Once inside Sebastian went about setting his trap. He cut the main gas line and barricaded the back exit. By now the group of UNS people had entered the café, each of them looking around for their target. There must have been around 20 men now crowed inside the building. “Time for me to take my leave” Seb muttered simply before heading back the way he had come. He leapt up onto the serving counter and completely started the men inside. With a smug smirk, Sebastian propelled off the counter and even used one of the soldiers’ heads as a stepping stone. Landing safely back outside, he booted the man closes to the door right in the chest, knocking him back into his fellow soldiers. “Do try the soup…I hear it is to die for…” Pulling out a metal petrol lighter, Seb flicked it to life and tossed it into the café. Naturally, the café was soon blasted apart with a huge explosion. The men inside were burnt alive or crushed beneath the concrete as the building gave way and crumbled. Seb simply dusted himself off and let out a small sigh as he surveyed the burning building “How reckless.” The dark haired male glanced to the right and frowned “I just had a sudden feeling that someone wishes to kill me…Ah….Myra.”

((NPC---Keres))

If the Pastor thought his tears could melt the ice that coated Keres’s soul…he was very wrong. Keres watched bemused as fresh blood escaped through the man’s fingers which were now covering his mouth. The white haired girl leant forwards and placed a cold hand on the cowering pastor’s cheek. “You needn’t be scared…do what I ask and I will make the pain go away…” She cooed in her usual soft and dreamy voice. The man shook his head slowly; he was not willing to take her word. “I promise you…once you burn the bibles…I will stop the pain” The young girl smiled “Cross my heart and hope to die…” Her gaze was intent, her eyes wide and empty. Finally, after a few moments…the pastor placed a bloodied hand into his pocket and eventually produced a lighter. Keres’s smile widened as the man picked up a book and set it alight. This was followed by more fumbled attempts until the small church was filled with the smoke of burning bibles.

The Pastor obviously disgusted with himself; covered his eyes in dismay. Keres reached out with her porcelain like hands and pulled his hands away so that he could see her once again. She tilted her head to the right and caressed the man’s cheeks gently, almost as though she was trying to sooth him….of course that did not last long.

The pastor’s gaze held a delicious hint of hope, something Keres was only too happy to wipe away. So with a small laugh, the girl moved her hands towards the pastors eyes…her smile twitched, morphing into a demonic grin as her fingers stabbed into man’s eyes, destroying his sight in one single moment. The man let out a gurgled scream in complete terror and pain. “Shhh….things have only just started…wait until you cross over, that’s when the real games start….”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 pm
(Gonna post as Tim once Noah does Noah stuff.)

Roulin's sight returned once the chopper carrying Raven and her team vanished from view. The healing man was far from happy about the previous transpiration of events. In the palm of his hand, he felt success and it felt like a rough, rotating sphere. Slowly though, as time passed, that sphere became a liquid which briskly slipped through his fingers. Roulin's brow furrowed in anger and the dark expressions that only his eyes could right now display darkened even more. If his healing process was any faster, the onyx waterfall haired leader would've been on his feet already ripping through UNS forces.

Then she came. Erin, the pseudo-healer. Along with her was Che and Kate, the guardian of the gate that just had to remind him of his promise to her; A promise that his father made to her without his consent. The medics that were already tending to him were only humans.....weak pathetic humans that couldn't compare to the real power of a real owl. After Erin landed and spoke to Roulin, the man nodded and waved away the medics left behind for him. By his own will, he telekinetically withdrew the bullet lodged in his throat. Through his strained quivers and convulsion, he pushed through his own procedure and once the bullet was extracted, he pushed it into the ground. As a test, he continued to press it down until it's presence was no longer felt. At Erin's behest, Roulin remained still and remained waiting for his chance to move again. The war between himself, his friends and his family and the UNS was far from over. Looking to his father, he wanted him to know that when he was healed, he would fight until they all were dead. Anything and everything else would have to wait.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm
Sabrina began to tumble down as she shot down the ledge that was above Thomas' head with her magma. She was being pulled towards Thomas. She had one more thing she could do before she would run out things. She had one more form, her strongest form, her diamond form. It was her strongest form and it was the hardest to damage. As she fell down she projected a message to Timoth. Tim....fighting...Thomas.... she managed to transmit to him before turning into diamond and her thoughts were blocked. Spikes began to come from her as she landed on Thomas.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games