Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:16 pm
((................................))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:25 pm
Drarak laid there in the bed and cried.He ws filled withnothing but grief, guilt and sorrow. The pain in his heart was so much worse than any physical pain he had eer felt. He waited until Vexion left and sat up. He once again took his kife out and carved the X into his hand. He focused on the pain, but he still felt his heart. He kept cutting deeper and deeper until his hand was flowing blood. But idnt care. His mind was off his heart. His sorrow was pushed away by the pain.  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:26 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laid there in the bed and cried.He ws filled withnothing but grief, guilt and sorrow. The pain in his heart was so much worse than any physical pain he had eer felt. He waited until Vexion left and sat up. He once again took his kife out and carved the X into his hand. He focused on the pain, but he still felt his heart. He kept cutting deeper and deeper until his hand was flowing blood. But idnt care. His mind was off his heart. His sorrow was pushed away by the pain.
((dude dont go emo on me now))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

(( dude...you should read what Drarak has been through....Im surprised I didnt make him do worse!!But everyone forgot tabout Daermon....))  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:31 pm
The Dark Paladin
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

(( dude...you should read what Drarak has been through....Im surprised I didnt make him do worse!!But everyone forgot tabout Daermon....))
((dude i dont even want to get back in this story it to fast pace for me and plus your character wasnt he killed ?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

((dude i dont even want to get back in this story it to fast pace for me and plus your character wasnt he killed ?))

(( nah...close...but no.....And you should join))  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:42 pm
The Dark Paladin
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Dark Paladin

(( nah...close...but no.....And you should join))
i did but school is cutting my time short so im not going to be on so often kay))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:44 pm
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:45 pm
"good-bye hime" *recca kisses her on the lips* Recca runs off when he gets into the forest he takes off the Tekkou and uses a portal to the school. Recca appears at the front door, puts on his tekkou and knocks on the door, "hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him
I

Drarak cut in deeper. " Does it matter.....The cold hard truth is that I wasnt strong enough to stop it...to prevent what Ive done......And I will always carry that guilt with me..." Drarak shook his head from dizziness from blood loss and more spilled on to the floor  

The Dark Paladin

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:50 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I

Drarak cut in deeper. " Does it matter.....The cold hard truth is that I wasnt strong enough to stop it...to prevent what Ive done......And I will always carry that guilt with me..." Drarak shook his head from dizziness from blood loss and more spilled on to the floor
(( eek eek ok so fill me in... i've been gone for a week))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:51 pm
MrAsianK
"good-bye hime" *recca kisses her on the lips* Recca runs off when he gets into the forest he takes off the Tekkou and uses a portal to the school. Recca appears at the front door, puts on his tekkou and knocks on the door, "hello?"

Daermon got up from the rubble and and shhok his head and saw recca knocking on the door. "Knock thatr off!!!! I got a freakin headache like my heads gonna explode!!!"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:51 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him.

Dark berry took the knife."so no one really cared about berry. she told me that Drarak didn't want her to change on bit. you do know once her memories are gone she never be the berry you knew again. she never act the same way."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:53 pm
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK

Daermon got up from the rubble and and shhok his head and saw recca knocking on the door. "Knock thatr off!!!! I got a freakin headache like my heads gonna explode!!!"
"oh, hi ur a new face. i've been gone for a week, personal trip."  

MrAsianK

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him.

Dark berry took the knife."so no one really cared about berry. she told me that Drarak didn't want her to change on bit. you do know once her memories are gone she never be the berry you knew again. she never act the same way."

" Then dont...Shes perfect the way she is....like I said it doesnt matter....she has to deal with the sorrow of loss...I have to deall with the guilt of being the vessel for the cause of that loss and many others.......Berry is one of the few people That I actually care about in the world...one of the people I have come to give a damn about....And the world needs her...I have taken 3 of the most preciopus things in her life away, her parents and my friend and her love Bixyll....Tell me why I deserve to live for that alone....  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games