Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am
LAAG
I'd get it for my girlfriend, and be like "I thought of you when I smelt it" She would shell on me.

It would make a great gift for an anniversary, birthday, or other special occasion!!!

I should market this, methinks...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:34 am
Okay, I'm sure a few of Guild's regulars have heard me talk about a series called ReGenesis in the past. If not, here, I wrote a little blurb about it in my Articles thread.
In any case, that show has steadily climbed its way to be my absolute favorite show ever.
So, get this, I'm leaving school today, and I see the actress who played one of the main characters of the show. I was starstruck. I shook her hand and told her I was a big fan. It made my day.
The cool thing is that she's not really that big of an actress, she's only been acting since 2004 (excluding theatre productions) so there's probably not a lot of people who approach her saying, "I'm a big fan." So there's a good chance it made her day as well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Awesome.. I saw Live Free or Die Hard today. John McClane still got the moves!

Tom: *on a radio* "Mai, what's up?"
John: *presses the talk button* "Mai, huh? Ohh! You must mean that Asian hooker b***h! Well, she's probably not going to talk for a long, long time.. Last I heard she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her a**."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, I'm sure a few of Guild's regulars have heard me talk about a series called ReGenesis in the past. If not, here, I wrote a little blurb about it in my Articles thread.
In any case, that show has steadily climbed its way to be my absolute favorite show ever.
So, get this, I'm leaving school today, and I see the actress who played one of the main characters of the show. I was starstruck. I shook her hand and told her I was a big fan. It made my day.
The cool thing is that she's not really that big of an actress, she's only been acting since 2004 (excluding theatre productions) so there's probably not a lot of people who approach her saying, "I'm a big fan." So there's a good chance it made her day as well.

Congrats on meeting an actor.
@Canas Renvall: I went to go see it, all showings sold out.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:14 pm
Vash Thompson

It's not just an actor, she played one of the main characters in my favorite TV show... I mean, it would have meant less to me if I met like... Jennifer Aniston or someone more high brow, you know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

It's not just an actor, she played one of the main characters in my favorite TV show... I mean, it would have meant less to me if I met like... Jennifer Aniston or someone more high brow, you know?

True. Plus, most high brow actors are stuck up.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:32 pm
Vash Thompson
Ech... Tell me about it.
I met the chick who played Shaina in Final Destination 2... I swear, just by the way she stood... Like if I took a picture and threw it into the Caption Contest, the best caption would be, "These commoners are so beneath me!" And she's not even that big of an actress. She was in no position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Ech... Tell me about it.
I met the chick who played Shaina in Final Destination 2... I swear, just by the way she stood... Like if I took a picture and threw it into the Caption Contest, the best caption would be, "These commoners are so beneath me!" And she's not even that big of an actress. She was in no position.

Some people are just high on themselves.
Think of Paris Hilton, since she's related to someone famous, she thinks she's better than everyone else. She isn't an actor, she's not even good looking, yet most of the population treats her like she's an important figure in society.
BUt, what can I do about it? Society is being blinded by the media. When Anna Nicole Smith died, we didn't hear very much about the soldiers who were getting killed in Iraq, only about who the father of her baby was.
Most actors, comedians, and other famous are used to block out reality.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:03 am
That about sums it up.
You know, lately my respect for Nicole Richie has grown about 30%. Like, she's pregnant, and everyone knows that she's pregnant, her stomach is getting bigger... And the headline is: "Press in an uproar when Nicole Richie refuses to comment on her stomach."
Well, you know what? I'm proud of her! Whose ******** business is it that she's pregnant!? For once, a celebrity isn't using a personal part of their life for publicity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:11 am
Wait, she's pregnant? Lately, I just stopped watching the news and reading the papers, so this is news to me. But your right, for once a celebrity isn't using a personal thing as a publicity stunt type thing. I now show respect for another person.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:14 am
Vash Thompson
Wait, she's pregnant? Lately, I just stopped watching the news and reading the papers, so this is news to me. But your right, for once a celebrity isn't using a personal thing as a publicity stunt type thing. I now show respect for another person.
Well, like I said. Officially she's not commenting about it at all. But her stomach is protruding more and more, so we can only assume. Point is, she doesn't want any press on it. And yes. That is respectable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Well, like I said. Officially she's not commenting about it at all. But her stomach is protruding more and more, so we can only assume. Point is, she doesn't want any press on it. And yes. That is respectable.

She might finally be getting some meat on her. But no one will know until she decides to comment on it, or until it happens.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:47 am
Well they showed a picture. Like, her arms and all are still skinny, but she's just got a protruding belly, like not in a fat way, but in a pregnant way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:59 am
Well, we'll just have to find out.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:57 am
Or not. It's her business.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games