Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:54 pm
Hmm interesting topics. I have been dared many times and I usually do it unless it's physically impossible sweatdrop I do my own share of daring and my friend's hate the ideas I come up with twisted White chocolate is no where near as good as normal chocolate. I thought it was white xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:07 am
Do you know what's really great? That pure, brown, cane sugar that they have in little coffee house packets. I had some in England, I would just eat them straight. I tried to pour some into my soda (they were out because all of the family I stayed with drank tea and coffee but I drink neither), that wasn't as good xp . To bad there are no coffee shops were I live sad .  

TenshinoHikari

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:43 am
Does anyone want to or does anyone know of someone who would be willing to trade a staff of angels for a demonic trident? I actually had one for a while and decided I liked them better. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:32 pm
No, sorry Onoj. I'm looking to buy a pitchfork though.  

Thaxul

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:41 pm
I also want a pitchfork, but I don't have much to offer... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:43 pm
*hides Pitchfork behind back*

Yeah...I like my pitchfork more than my Staff. Mainly because Pitchfork works better with this outfit, and I'm staying with this outfit for a while now, unless there's a new item released that I absolutely adore.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:10 pm
*steals Zurgi's fork*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:15 pm
Nuuu! *beats Thax over the head with Staff of the Angels and grabs Pitchfork back* ninja  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:40 pm
Zurgi
Niiii! *beats Thax over the head with Staff of the Angels and grabs Pitchfork back* ninja

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:41 pm
*Hides fork under sofa* Yeah, um, sorry I can't help ya there, Onoj...  

Imyavie

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:46 pm
((A truffle database?! What is this new devilry!))

Has everyone heard of the new Gaia Homes thing? I dunno how it could work...I mean, Its not like that avatars can WALK or anything...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm
thaxul
No, sorry Onoj. I'm looking to buy a pitchfork though.

I can sell it too. How much are you offering?

And Imyavie: I don't know how they would work either. Apparently you can have some friends in with you so maybe it will be like an IM thing. Or who knows.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:14 pm
imyavie
Has everyone heard of the new Gaia Homes thing? I dunno how it could work...I mean, Its not like that avatars can WALK or anything...

No idea. Something else for us to pour our hard-earned gold into sweatdrop

At least I'm happy with how my avatar is right now, so it's not like I want to buy anymore clothes ^__^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:36 pm
I would think that there would just be a picture of your avatar in the house, kinda like the fishing image.

I don't know about the friend thing...  

curumo

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:41 pm
*Imagines all our avatars in a big house, walking around like on Habbo hotel* eek wierd...  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games