Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 pm
StrawBerryApple
[Noi]
ninja
ninja pirate

ninja pirate ninja pirate  
Comcast Cable ftw.  

Cole Wealth

Gaian

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre

Washington State. It's one of my favorite older shows. I love the one episode when this bus of people are held up in a diner, because one is an alien and they can'tfigure out who xD.
I like the one where the power goes out in the neighborhood and everyone starts blaming each other, since power for individual houses would be restored. Then you see like these two guys talkin', saying that the people will eventually destroy themselves, and stuff. ;O
OOOH! That was on the other night. The town started argueing and one house still had power. So They all thought they were evil. What about the one where the astronauts crash land on a 'planet' and they all like die of hunger, when there is a highway just 5 miles away inthe opposite direction.

OOh, or the one where the lady of wax in a cloth mall comes to life and becomes a everyday normal human, then she forgot she was made of wax until she got locked in the same clothe shop where the voices of the other wax statues haunted her. ;O
I use to be terrified of realistic dolls. Why I don't know - so when I was younger that scared the crap out of me.

Another good one was the one where that really pretty girl kept undergoing surgery because she was 'ugly' and was going to be outcast. Because in that version of the twilight zone Ugly was beautiful, and beautiful was ugly.
I used to have a collection of realistic dolls, since my Grandma gave them all to me after she moved to another country. But then I started to get apparitions on the dolls, and the previous owners began to haunt me, so me and my friends performed a little prayer of purification to honor their souls so they can rest in peace, and I sent the dolls in a storage. True story, unfortunately. D:

Oh, how about the one of the heat wave, and everyone moves out of town. And this one lady stays, where her painting began to melt, as did she. But then she woke up and it was a dream, and the real weather was all cold, and it would stay cold forever. ;O
Homigawd. I Don't remember that one ;_;. *Dies inside.*  
midnightrhose
Pailzor
Strawberry Massacre
Pailzor
Strawberry Massacre
Kuchiki Byakuya`
Ello peoplez biggrin

(anyone got 30k to spare?)
xDD
ninja

On a side note, I watch twilight zone every night xD...
Really? Where do ya live?

Washington State. It's one of my favorite older shows. I love the one episode when this bus of people are held up in a diner, because one is an alien and they can'tfigure out who xD.

Kuchiki Byakuya` - No problemo. Odds are, I wouldn't have spent it anyways. it was paret of my art fund for a pic, and turned out the person was a scammer D=. *Liquidated stuff for nothing.* So it's like RAWRANGRYTIPSY. XD If that make sense?

Is it on cable or regular network for you? (Asking Bug too)

There's this weird episode about mannequins tonight..

Regular network. It was either cable or interweb. Guess which on we chose? xd

Cable. ninja
Where does j00 live?

Pailzor
Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 pm
[Noi]
StrawBerryApple
[Noi]
ninja
ninja pirate

ninja pirate ninja pirate ninja pirate

Sexy outfit wink

[Noi]
StrawBerryApple
[Noi]
ninja
ninja pirate

ninja pirate ninja pirate ninja pirate dramallama  

Cole Wealth

Gaian

Bubblegum Electric

@ Pail: [[am I Bug....I can't think of anyone else who would be.....I watch it on Youtube a lot....but it used to be on the classics show on the tele.....]]

@Nor: I wanna do your avatar....[[not like that!]] But my scanner is dead....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 pm
ninja  

Red Toxic

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:29 pm
.____. now that I think of it. Pailzor, your username and your typing style is looking more familiar by the second. I think... I remember you from before I quit gaia X_O.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 pm
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor
Strawberry Massacre
Pailzor

Kuchiki Byakuya` - No problemo. Odds are, I wouldn't have spent it anyways. it was paret of my art fund for a pic, and turned out the person was a scammer D=. *Liquidated stuff for nothing.* So it's like RAWRANGRYTIPSY. XD If that make sense?

Cable. ninja
Where does j00 live?

It says on my profile. ninja  

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

[Noi]

x3 thisismysn x3
[Noi]
StrawBerryApple
[Noi]
ninja
ninja pirate

ninja pirate ninja pirate ninja pirate

Sexy outfit wink

Inorite?

totally sexy. <3

Bubblegum Electric
@ Pail: [[am I Bug....I can't think of anyone else who would be.....I watch it on Youtube a lot....but it used to be on the classics show on the tele.....]]

Haha, of course.
Please do so! I really enjoy artwork! whee

EDIT: Awww, I just saw the, "But my scanner is dead"
It's alright.  

Norayr
Crew

Cole Wealth

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
OOOH! That was on the other night. The town started argueing and one house still had power. So They all thought they were evil. What about the one where the astronauts crash land on a 'planet' and they all like die of hunger, when there is a highway just 5 miles away inthe opposite direction.

OOh, or the one where the lady of wax in a cloth mall comes to life and becomes a everyday normal human, then she forgot she was made of wax until she got locked in the same clothe shop where the voices of the other wax statues haunted her. ;O
I use to be terrified of realistic dolls. Why I don't know - so when I was younger that scared the crap out of me.

Another good one was the one where that really pretty girl kept undergoing surgery because she was 'ugly' and was going to be outcast. Because in that version of the twilight zone Ugly was beautiful, and beautiful was ugly.
I used to have a collection of realistic dolls, since my Grandma gave them all to me after she moved to another country. But then I started to get apparitions on the dolls, and the previous owners began to haunt me, so me and my friends performed a little prayer of purification to honor their souls so they can rest in peace, and I sent the dolls in a storage. True story, unfortunately. D:

Oh, how about the one of the heat wave, and everyone moves out of town. And this one lady stays, where her painting began to melt, as did she. But then she woke up and it was a dream, and the real weather was all cold, and it would stay cold forever. ;O
Homigawd. I Don't remember that one ;_;. *Dies inside.*
- pat pat-

How about the one where the guy writes stuff in a book, and it happens. But when he runs out of space, he disappears. D:

Or the one where this lady never leaves her house, waiting for her husband. And then when the husband finally appears, he tells her to move on the road, and the road was just a path that lead to a bright light. And when the lady sees her husband walks through the path, Abraham Lincoln comes and explains to her that she isn't among the living anymore. So basically, she was near heaven all teh time, oooohhhh, spookeh. ;O

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Bubblegum Electric

Hi~! I'm Bug.  

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:32 pm
midnightrhose
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor
Strawberry Massacre
Pailzor

Cable. ninja
Where does j00 live?

It says on my profile. ninja

Ohs... Not near me. sweatdrop
I'm so used to no one having any actual information about themselves on their profile now...
rolleyes  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games