Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:33 pm
*dances* I got the new Evans Blue CD and I'm happy! 3nodding  
[Noi]
ninja

::fan girl squeal:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<3

:: faints ::

Dazily

Red Toxic

Norayr
Bubblegum Electric
@ Pail: [[am I Bug....I can't think of anyone else who would be.....I watch it on Youtube a lot....but it used to be on the classics show on the tele.....]]

@Nor: I wanna do your avatar....[[not like that!]] But my scanner is dead....

Haha, of course.
Please do so! I really enjoy artwork! whee

EDIT: Awww, I just saw the, "But my scanner is dead"
It's alright.

-spasm- I love that avatar! ;DD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 pm
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
OOOH! That was on the other night. The town started argueing and one house still had power. So They all thought they were evil. What about the one where the astronauts crash land on a 'planet' and they all like die of hunger, when there is a highway just 5 miles away inthe opposite direction.

OOh, or the one where the lady of wax in a cloth mall comes to life and becomes a everyday normal human, then she forgot she was made of wax until she got locked in the same clothe shop where the voices of the other wax statues haunted her. ;O
I use to be terrified of realistic dolls. Why I don't know - so when I was younger that scared the crap out of me.

Another good one was the one where that really pretty girl kept undergoing surgery because she was 'ugly' and was going to be outcast. Because in that version of the twilight zone Ugly was beautiful, and beautiful was ugly.
I used to have a collection of realistic dolls, since my Grandma gave them all to me after she moved to another country. But then I started to get apparitions on the dolls, and the previous owners began to haunt me, so me and my friends performed a little prayer of purification to honor their souls so they can rest in peace, and I sent the dolls in a storage. True story, unfortunately. D:

Oh, how about the one of the heat wave, and everyone moves out of town. And this one lady stays, where her painting began to melt, as did she. But then she woke up and it was a dream, and the real weather was all cold, and it would stay cold forever. ;O
Homigawd. I Don't remember that one ;_;. *Dies inside.*
- pat pat-

How about the one where the guy writes stuff in a book, and it happens. But when he runs out of space, he disappears. D:

Or the one where this lady never leaves her house, waiting for her husband. And then when the husband finally appears, he tells her to move on the road, and the road was just a path that lead to a bright light. And when the lady sees her husband walks through the path, Abraham Lincoln comes and explains to her that she isn't among the living anymore. So basically, she was near heaven all teh time, oooohhhh, spookeh. ;O
Oooh, what about the one, with the old couple who had the daughter that never aged -and was never allowed out of the house, because she was really a robot >_>.  

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 pm
midnightrhose
Bubblegum Electric
@ Pail: [[am I Bug....I can't think of anyone else who would be.....I watch it on Youtube a lot....but it used to be on the classics show on the tele.....]]

Hi~! I'm Bug.

[[Okay good!!! I was so confused.....Hullo Bug!!!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 pm
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor

Is it on cable or regular network for you? (Asking Bug too)

There's this weird episode about mannequins tonight..

Regular network. It was either cable or interweb. Guess which on we chose? xd

Cable. ninja
Where does j00 live?

It says on my profile. ninja

Ohs... Not near me. sweatdrop
I'm so used to no one having any actual information about themselves on their profile now...
rolleyes

Eh. I was Down in Walnut Creek for Xmas last year. My Gramma saw my munchkin an' was all "awwwww!' Coz my daughter looks like my grampa did when he was a baby. 4laugh heart  

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

x3 thisismysn x3

[Noi]
x3 thisismysn x3

ninja pirate ninja pirate ninja pirate

Sexy outfit wink

Inorite?

totally sexy. <3

Totally. cool

!!!!!!!!!.......I almost didn't recognize Noi and Zor......makeover?  

Lenniel

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cole Wealth

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 pm
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
Coal Wealth
Strawberry Massacre
I use to be terrified of realistic dolls. Why I don't know - so when I was younger that scared the crap out of me.

Another good one was the one where that really pretty girl kept undergoing surgery because she was 'ugly' and was going to be outcast. Because in that version of the twilight zone Ugly was beautiful, and beautiful was ugly.
I used to have a collection of realistic dolls, since my Grandma gave them all to me after she moved to another country. But then I started to get apparitions on the dolls, and the previous owners began to haunt me, so me and my friends performed a little prayer of purification to honor their souls so they can rest in peace, and I sent the dolls in a storage. True story, unfortunately. D:

Oh, how about the one of the heat wave, and everyone moves out of town. And this one lady stays, where her painting began to melt, as did she. But then she woke up and it was a dream, and the real weather was all cold, and it would stay cold forever. ;O
Homigawd. I Don't remember that one ;_;. *Dies inside.*
- pat pat-

How about the one where the guy writes stuff in a book, and it happens. But when he runs out of space, he disappears. D:

Or the one where this lady never leaves her house, waiting for her husband. And then when the husband finally appears, he tells her to move on the road, and the road was just a path that lead to a bright light. And when the lady sees her husband walks through the path, Abraham Lincoln comes and explains to her that she isn't among the living anymore. So basically, she was near heaven all teh time, oooohhhh, spookeh. ;O
Oooh, what about the one, with the old couple who had the daughter that never aged -and was never allowed out of the house, because she was really a robot >_>.
I didn't get that one until the end. D:

Wow, this has become a lively Twilight Zone conversation hasn't it? Now that I see this long void of quotes, I'm like 'zomg'.

Red Toxic
Norayr
Bubblegum Electric

Haha, of course.

It's alright.

-spasm- I love that avatar! ;DD

Heh, thank you 3nodding

Oh, by the way, did you see my last response to you on page 2120 I believe.  

Norayr
Crew

Bubblegum Electric

Norayr
Bubblegum Electric

Haha, of course.

It's alright.

I think I'll still do it anyways......then I'll find a friend with a scanner and give it to you.....

[[Weeeee!]]  
x3 thisismysn x3
[Noi]
x3 thisismysn x3

Sexy outfit wink

Inorite?

totally sexy. <3

Totally. cool

Now we're just waiting on Apple to get her moth bum in here.

>3>

[Noi]

Dazily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:37 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
[Noi]
x3 thisismysn x3

Sexy outfit wink

Inorite?

totally sexy. <3

Totally. cool

phwaaa!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

twins~ <3

Coal Wealth
I didn't get that one until the end. D:

Wow, this has become a lively Twilight Zone conversation hasn't it? Now that I see this long void of quotes, I'm like 'zomg'.
Shortened before we kill th thread xD. Yah. Nobody that I know, likes the show other then you guys in the thread X_O.  

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Pailzor
Captain

midnightrhose
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor
midnightrhose
Pailzor

Is it on cable or regular network for you? (Asking Bug too)

There's this weird episode about mannequins tonight..

Regular network. It was either cable or interweb. Guess which on we chose? xd

Cable. ninja
Where does j00 live?

It says on my profile. ninja

Ohs... Not near me. sweatdrop
I'm so used to no one having any actual information about themselves on their profile now...
rolleyes

Eh. I was Down in Walnut Creek for Xmas last year. My Gramma saw my munchkin an' was all "awwwww!' Coz my daughter looks like my grampa did when he was a baby. 4laugh heart

xd

Oh hey! Homer Simpson just opened for Jay Leno! rofl rofl  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games