Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
Masamune 5.0
I don't doubt that Team LoL was pretty damn good. But you have to admit that the Order of the Insane Sight deserves some merit.

nope >> Team LoL was near enough up and running by the end of day 2. Seer Houndmaster and Priest formed the base of it literally on the dawn of day two.

And you guys have NO idea how close you came to losing.

It seems like the townies are winning to me. Besides, I just want the Order of the Insane Sight to be recognized as one of the alliances of the Werewolf Game.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:49 am

Masamune 5.0

It seems like the townies are winning to me. Besides, I just want the Order of the Insane Sight to be recognized as one of the alliances of the Werewolf Game.

lol if you win it was the houndmaster that won this game for you without him you'd have lost already.

I salute you melikefood!

Romyiom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:51 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:55 am

SUPER PAPER MARIO IS ONE BIG ********, I said it....I'm done now...

*[For reference: Flopside, The Whoa Zone, And other little things you notice when flipping.]*

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:56 am

G.E.N.O.

*[For reference: Flopside, The Whoa Zone, And other little things you notice when flipping.]*
that goddam Woah zone pissed me off... and gave me a major migrane
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:06 am

Masamune 5.0

lol if you win it was the houndmaster that won this game for you without him you'd have lost already.

I salute you melikefood!

How would we have already lost? I'm guessing it has something to do with the reason why melikefood was kept alive for one extra day.

Masamune 5.0

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:10 am

Masamune 5.0
Masamune 5.0

I salute you melikefood!

How would we have already lost? I'm guessing it has something to do with the reason why melikefood was kept alive for one extra day.
I think it was his conspiracy theory to nab the wolves that might have started making people look in the right place
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 am

Masamune 5.0

melikefood was given his extra day because I accidentally told him he was the Shaman and thusly he went through a whole day without using his powers thinking he was the Shaman, so I gave him an extra day to live.. and that made him feel safe to publicly post his houndmaster reports thusly actually giving you guys a chance.

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 am

Yeah he did help with that. But I never thought that we were losing that badly.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:13 am

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Masamune 5.0

I salute you melikefood!

I think it was his conspiracy theory to nab the wolves that might have started making people look in the right place

I can explain it!
On the first day, I was miss assigned the shaman role.
So Draken later told me I was the houndmaster.
I didn't get to use my power, so I got an extra day.

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 am

Sauvie
G.E.N.O.

It wasn't that hard, but, yeah..."WHY AM I WALKING ON THE WALL!? gonk "

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:15 am

G.E.N.O.
Sauvie
G.E.N.O.

It wasn't that hard, but, yeah..."WHY AM I WALKING ON THE WALL!? gonk "
no I mean the wall crap, gave me a headache
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:19 am

It like, 'Okay...hmm..there's doors up there, so I'm obviously going to be walking on the celing...' [sometime later] " gonk "

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 am

PAU
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games