Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21262 21263 21264 21265 21266 21267 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:23 pm

OH MAH GAWD! XDDD Im a desu man!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Ribbin
Haha, yea, I do a lot of talking without having any idea where my sentence is going. xD

And, 133/33? o: What's that.
User Image
Booty Grab score.

@Huntr: Nowhere near. You have no idea. xd

User Image

Cabron the Swan

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

The music from Ristar is made of so much win. crying
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Shiiiiiit, Steam's offering sweet deals right now.

Sir Codin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Ribbin
Haha, yea, I do a lot of talking without having any idea where my sentence is going. xD

And, 133/33? o: What's that.
User Image
Booty Grab score.

@Huntr: Nowhere near. You have no idea. xd

User Image
that entire song is just so ******** win. XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm

=D I'm glad people like it!

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Shiiiiiit, Steam's offering sweet deals right now.

Like Bioshock for 13$.

I don't know why I bought it, it scares me.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

User Image
Okay. What the hell is the definition of indie? I've seen it slapped on so many different things that I'm beginning to think it's just what you call something when you can't think of any other genre it fits under.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Okay. What the hell is the definition of indie? I've seen it slapped on so many different things that I'm beginning to think it's just what you call something when you can't think of any other genre it fits under.

User Image

It's not a genre(IMO) it's used to describe any music not published by a record company, it is instead put out by the individual. hence Indie.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

Pretty much, technically it's supposed to be any band under and independent label but people never stick to rules anymore and now they just call it to anything like what you just described. xD

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:50 pm

:3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Ribbin
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

Pretty much, technically it's supposed to be any band under and independent label but people never stick to rules anymore and now they just call it to anything like what you just described. xD
User Image
I overheard a couple teenagers at the airport today calling random things "indie". If that's all it means, then I guess deformed bagels are published under their own labels.

I thought it was like the new slang for awesome or something, then I realized that awesome is not getting replaced anytime soon. Indie face just wouldn't be the same.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Ribbin
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image
I overheard a couple teenagers at the airport today calling random things "indie". If that's all it means, then I guess deformed bagels are published under their own labels.

I thought it was like the new slang for awesome or something, then I realized that awesome is not getting replaced anytime soon. Indie face just wouldn't be the same.

User Image

Really Indie Dude; Rid Electropow.

Yeah... xD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Watch where you mention indie, I might come in and start blabberin' 'bout Modest Mouse.
Who is...um...classified as indie rock. >_>
And space rock, apparently.

But no, awesome will never cease.

l-Kriel-l

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Watch where you mention indie, I might come in and start blabberin' 'bout Modest Mouse.
Who is...um...classified as indie rock. >_>
And space rock, apparently.

But no, awesome will never cease.
User Image
Space rock?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol?

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21262 21263 21264 21265 21266 21267 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games