Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:05 pm

futashi smirk. "sure you did." he said, laughing as well. "well, you still did a pretty good fight." he said.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:08 pm

"I do my best." Smiling Kit let out a yawn. "I think i'll sleep awhile."

((Yo question, does my avi look ninjany?))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm

(ummmm sure. kind of does)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:11 pm

((I wonder whats missing? I got the mask. Cool shirt.....nice pants...the gloves..What do i need?))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

((sorry about that...i had a great idea for a weapon all of a sudden....which i just put in the custom weapon request))
Jake smiled, Activating his tirogan and continuing his training. Focusing his chakra, he triedone of hsi bloodlines more powerful techniques. "Raging winds jutsu," he said quietly, making clouds appear above him, as a hurricane about 10 metres wide appeared around him. Lightning then struck the huricane. Anything sent into it would either be sent back, or shocked by lightning. He was only able to keep this up for a while, before realeasing the technique, and falling to his knees in exhaustion.

Bloodline - Raging Winds
Creates a Hurricane with clouds of thunder above it, Creating a cage around the user. The lightning strikes at anything that is thrown into the hurricane, Size of the hurricane depends on the ammount of chakra poured into it.
Defensive technique
Lasts 5 posts
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:13 pm

(a weapon and some shoes.....)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:17 pm

((the shoes i a given but i dont know what kind to get.I was thiking ninja boots....And as for weapon i was thiking ninja sword or anchient katan...Most likely anchient katanta.))

Waking up Kit looked at Jake. "Hmm not a bad jutsu you got their." He said giving a compliment. Watching closely he smiled. "Futashi you got a rare one on your hands."

((LOL nice bro, we all have moments of inspiration))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

futashi was still laying on the ground waving his hand. "i know. thats why i choice him. he is special in a way. i am going to try and make him better then me and zann." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:20 pm

"Heh? A dog could be better then you." Kit said teasingly. "Well make him how you want. Hes not going to beat me."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm

futashi smirk. "lets see about that when i teach him all my stuff." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:23 pm

"Yeah i guess we will see." kit said with a yawn.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Jake then stood up again, smiling, "thats not the best one......" he said charging his chakra, then performing the offensive technique of his bloodline. "Sparks of chaos," he said again, this time his tirogan was active, he then charged up his 'sparks', and let them loose on the forest, slicing and burning it to the ground. After he fired 8 shots he stopped, almost completly out of chakra, he fell onto his hands and knees, breathing heavily, coughing up a bit of blood, deactivating his tirogan. "sorry about that, if i use it too much, it kills me on the inside," he said, chuckling slightly.

Bloodline - Sparks of chaos
The user can only perform this technique while the tirogan is active.
This technique Allows for the user to create an eternal hurricane of lightning in ones hand, and then fire it at the target. With the tirogan active the user can predict the movements, and the judge the tradjectory of which the hurricanes of lightning will be fired. Up to 10 can be launched before complete chakra drainage.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Looking at jake Kit sighed. "Trust me jutsu that can potentially harm you arent worth using until you know you wont live in the situation. Such as Rasen-Shuriken, Kamakazee, And the one you just did." He said offering a tid bit of advice.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 pm

futashi look at jake and smiled. he then got up and walk over to him helping him up "its ok. your still doing great. its rare for someone like you can do all this at a very low rank right now." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Jake smiled...."Thanks.....oh yeah kit.........what you've just seen....this is at academy level.....think what i'll be like at chunin...." he said smiling.....half jokingly
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games