Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 pm
[[ORI! OMFG. POST FOR TUESDAY. D:
I've been waiting since last night. ;P ]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 pm
Tuesday smiled against her lips. He parted the kiss too soon.
"Come on then." He said, standing up. He pulled her up beside him and wrapped her in his arms. He kissed her, holding her gently.

[[YA SEE. WHY CAN'T A GUY ACT LIKE THAT TOWARDS ME. THEY'RE ALL DOUCHES. D:<]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:24 pm
[[I KNOW RIGHT? D<]]

Lilli smiled, kissing him softly. Her hands, not knowing what to do, rested against chest.
"Alright." Lilli whispered. Her lips parted, unmoving momentarily, she could his cool breath in her mouth. It was sweet.
Lilli pulled back, ending it. It always seemed too soon.
"We should go.. we can kiss later." Lilli said, smilingat him. Tuesday still had his arms around her. Lilli's arms were still infront of her, her hands on his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 pm
(( OOC: I are not a dooschy! D< ))

John laughed, closing his eyes. He laid down on the bed, folding his fingers together and putting them under his head. "I've been in the manor for awhile actually. Just holed up in this damned room, thinking that those Gray-loving assassins wouldn't come after me. And yet they did; so it didn't matter if I was active in this manor. I think I need to leave soon enough. They know I'm here..." His forehead creased, and his eyebrows pointed downwards. He couldn't get angry now, though; he just couldn't. He'd been angry too many times already. Straggling wet drops rolled down his arms and left small wet stains on the bed. His bruises were exposed; he didn't care anymore. Too much caring, feeling, and whining... time to take a break from that for awhile...

He blinked out of that mood. "What's been going on in the household lately?"

(( Sorry couldn't post sooner; was out somewhere~ ))  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:43 am
Tuesday smiled. He chuckled softly.
"Okay fine." He said, giving her one quick kiss before he dropped his hands, holding hers, and opened the door, stepping out into the hall.

[[Well. All the guys I know. Cept one. But we were already together... D:]]

Miyuki turned serious.
"A lot. I'm sure you've heard screaming, yelling and shouting. Not to mention loud bangs and machanical laughter. Tuesday...Well, I should say Kiryuu. His other half. He hurts people. Doesn't mean to. He killed his wife...Well Kiryuu did. His child died. And his ex..Her child died. And her fiance was forced to get married to some other family. And..." She sighed, folding her hands. She laid back on the bed, on her side so that she was facing him. "He didn't want me. I was to...'fragile' for him. He didn't want to hurt me." She said sadly. Tears brimmed her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 am
(( Guys do act like that most times D: not meaning to barg in, but it's true, there are some guys that don't act like that though. ^^ Anyways... ))

Angel's eyes were still wide, but went to normal. She looked down at her plate when she heard the girl say that. There was a little voice in her head that kept repeating That can't be true! That can't be true! Is it though? Does a couple weeks really matter? She thought about this for a little bit, then replied, "I should have figured that."

She paused for a minute, somewhat listening to the other people in the diner. How many people were there, and that one girl is talking to her, but just that one person made Angel happier.

She lifted her head and turned to the other girl.

"My name is Angel!" it just blurted out, without warning. Angel extended her hand over herself to the girl, for a hand shake, trying not to be rude over the table. And for once in a long while, she smiled.  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am
"My name is Angel!" The girl just blurted out, without warning. Her small hand reached out to Namane in a greeting.
At first Namane was surprised at this, and her eyes widened ever so slightly.
Did such a small conversation really fix anything? She could already feel Angel’s mood changing.
Emotions shifted and changed much like a kaleidoscope would with colors.
“Uh Namane…” Namane said lowering her head a bit ignoring Angel’s extended hand.
Namane’s cheeks tinged pink, but her face remained as though stone, unchanging.
It was odd to be interacting with another female.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm
Angel heard the girl's name, Namane, and thought to herself. Hmm, Namane, the name seems just slightly familiar...Where have I heard it? All of a sudden, Angel quickly pulled back her hand, somewhat ashamed. She noticed that Namane's expression appeared blank. Angel, too, looked down, and began eating again. She was trying to think of something to say without making herself look like an idiot.  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:46 pm
Lilli held his hand with their fingers interlaced.
As they walked down the hallway, Lilli thought of something.
"I should get my things and move them down to your room when we get back...Huh?" She asked. Lilli knew he'd say yes, she just wanyed to h ear him say it. That always made her feel better rather than just assuming she could do something.
They started up the set of stairs that led to the second floor.
Wait... Yeah Klara's room is next to Ben's... just kidding. Lilli felt stupid for forgetting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Tuesday smiled at her.
"Yeah. Whatever you would like to do." He said, squeezing her hand. He knocked on the door.
"Ben?" He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Klara didn’t drink the cold blood so her cravings had become too strong to hang around Rynoon anymore. She told him she would see him again some other time and apologized before going back to her room. Her stomach growled as she sat at her desk doodling.
Her hand clasped over her stomach. “Ohh~” She moaned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:55 pm
[[yeah that post was lame and could have been better but I wanted to write something quickly sweatdrop ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 pm
[[Make someone answer the door.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Ben heard a knock on the door. He stood from the chair he sat in to answer.
After Bou and Kyoiya had left to go back to their room, Nubo had fallen asleep again. Nubo did sleep alot. Ben found it weird. He was such a tired kid, but he hadn't been doing much lately.
Ben opened the door, seeing Tuesday and Lilli. They were holding hands.
Back together. Ben wondered how it would work. He hoped it would be better than last time.
"Hey you guys." Ben said softly, "Do you need something?" He asked.
"If you're looking for Klara, she's in her room. She might be sleeping, I don't know.." Ben said, resting against the door.
Lilli let go of Tuesday's hand and wrapped her arms around Ben.
"I haven't seen you in a while. I missed you." Lilli said, kissing his cheek. She held him tightly.
Ben hugged her back.
"I love you too, Lilli. Just don't kill me." Ben said, Lilli loosened her grip.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm
[[odd he assumes it's for Klara xd ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games