Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Vergil let out his evil chuckle yet again,his cool gray eyes staring down Miroku"how long do you think you can hold up?that little egg shell of yours wasn't much.....heh,i thnk it's time you got serious before you both die"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm
((Wow . . . Vergil is scary evil . . . Once again, going to wait until all my characters (well . . . most of them anyways) can respond.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Shaoran ran to where he heard Inuyasha's voice and ran to the strange scene ,but not really taking notice. He looked for Kagome since she was the one Sango had specifically been looking for and saw her unconscious near Sakura. He then turned his attention to Inuyasha. "Hey...you...that girl from your time asked me to come here and get you...well send you back really."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:56 pm
InuYasha growled. "Why the ******** does she want us to go back?!" he snapped.

Kagome stirred. "Sit . . ." she muttered, hearing InuYasha swear.

Miroku held his staff tighter. "I will not let you hurt her." he said in a rather angry voice. There was no way in the world he was going to let the half-demon kill Sango . . . not while he still drew breath.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 pm
(well he tries ya know biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:03 pm
"Because some half demon's attacking them" He responded disdainfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:31 pm
InuYasha froze. "Naraku . . ." he growled into the dirt. It was the only half demon he could think of that would attack them. He got up and sped past Shaoran heading straight back to the well, his sword out, at the ready even as he jumped in the well, the blue light covering him and taking him back to the past.

Kagome's eyes opened wearily. "Where's InuYasha?" she asked, a bit confused, having heard him one moment and then not seeing him when she opened her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:38 pm
Shaoran just looked in the direction Inuyasha had ran off to.

"I think he went back through the well" Sakura answered. "Are you ok now?" she asked looking at Kagome with concern.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm
((. . . rawr. Writer's block . . . it seems that writing as multiple characters helps get rid of it . . . will wait for Moonstrider's post before posting again . . .))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 am
"I think he left to fight someone." Akito answered as he walked over to her.

"Sounded like he muttered the name Naraku." Growlmon commented.  

Kyriod

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm
Vergil had spent the last minute or to looking at Sango and Miroku"hmmm.......now which of you shall i kill first.....it's hard to decide when neither of you can put up an enjoyable fight"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 pm
When InuYasha arrived on the other side of the well, the first thing he noticed was that he couldn't smell Naraku's scent . . . that was odd . . . unless he wasn't the half demon who was attacking.

Miroku backed up, forcing Sango to back up as well, which was his intention in the first place. He wouldn't let the half demon kill her! He couldn't . . . though he flirted with, and groped, other women, she was the only one who actually MEANT anything to him.

InuYasha followed Shaoran's scent back to where the fight was and then was able to hear Vergil as he talked to his friends. He growled and then appeared from behind the trees, charging directly at Vergil, his sword already ready to strike. "YOU WANT A FIGHT, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU ONE YOU b*****d!!!" InuYasha yelled as he swung down at the half-demon who was threatening his friends.

Kagome sat up instantly, hearing Growlmon say Naraku, but immediately fell back, her hands clenched and her expression one of fury. "I don't think I'm as good as I can be . . . I really have a lot of energy to recover . . ." she muttered, angry that she had been left behind and angry that it would be better if she did stay behind . . . especially since she had the jewel shards.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 pm
"I don't think whatever half demon that is attacking is this Naraku that he refered to. That half demon who just ran off assumed it was him, but the girl who sent me seemed to have no idea why the demon was attacking" Shaoran summed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Kagome gave a small sigh of relief. "At least it's not Naraku . . ." she muttered, although she would still only be a liability if she went back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 pm
"So...now what?" Akito asked as Growlmon reverted back into Guilmon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games