Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 pm
Walking forward she examines the hole as she bends over and looks at them "Hunters or just humans who are very very stupid and please come in the sun will be coming up soon it's like 2:00 o'clock or something" she say's before pulling him inside completly and closing the door behind him. Thinking for a moment her hands glows slightly "Well well looks like i'm growing into more powers" she says to herself before laughing. "You've missed quiet a bit while you were gone"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 pm
" i've learened healing abilities while i've been in the hospital and realy what did i miss? " angel said as he looked at haru tiredly. He had been healing himself for the last couple months and he was finaly able to get out of the hospital.  

SuperShitFace

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:14 pm
chalres appeard infront of haru saying"hello"he had a huge gash on his side that he started to wrap around his hip  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm
"Well Selenia has twins Alex and Alice, she's married now to Heatrus, ummm... let's see, we had a small problem with Charles and Legion who like our powers and want to use them. I fell in love with Charles and i'm engaged to Charles now since yesterday night" she say's before smilling happily and making him sit on the couch. Sighing she puts her hand over one of the holes as it slowly as new skin grows in the hole to make it that it wasn't an empty space. She knew it would be somewhat painful for him before it started stitching the skin together. "Sorry if that hurt"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm
charles smiled at this and leaned over and kissed her on the cheeck and said"i made out the invitations"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Angel backs away from charles abit " hi and personal space dude " haru had pulled him closer to her so she could close the door and then charles apeares 2 inches from his face. " anyway is my room taken? i could realy use a shower " Angel said puting his shirt back on grunting a little as pain shot through his body " alot easier taking it off then puting it back on "  

SuperShitFace

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm
he laughed and said"i like oyu"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Elbowing Charles in the stomach to get him to back off she smiles at Angel "Nope there shouldn't be anyone in you're room, we haven't have many new visitors as of lately" she say's with a nother smile "This is Charles my fiancee, and the pain should be there for a little while since it's new skin"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm
he brought his head up getting the hint and said"well now"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:36 pm
( been on for a while and decided to read the first half of the entire rp....sorry got bored )
" which one is clouds? " Angel asked as he eyes went white as another spirit tried to connect with him "being physic suck that hospital was loaded with spirits "  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:36 pm
"Okay well introductions are in order then, Well Charles this is Angel, and Angel this Charles my fiancee, Angel used to live with us before he had to leave for a little while" Haru say's before looking over her shoulder at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm
" nice to meet u charles " angel says as he stretches out his arm so charles could shake his hand.  

SuperShitFace

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm
"i am asumming that it is unexpected how she reacted"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm
"What do you mean how I reacted" she ask's him curiously before moving out of the way so they could shake hands easier without her standing in the middle of them.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 pm
he shoioke his hand and said"i mean that oyu werent happy when he came back"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games