Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

The Guildmaster laughed as Samara and Amara attacked one another. The kick to his chin had hurt but he was fine. " Samara, you will die here. " He said as he let his dagger fell into the ground. Black ripples appeared around The Guildmaster's body as he raise his arms to shoulder length. " The reason...I wear these masks isn't to hide my appearance, it is to summon the power of my fallen comrades, Conqueror, Emperor, King my comrades from ancient history will arise once more within me...now Conqueror! " He shouted as his body began to glow a bright red. He raised his hand to his mask and ripped it from his face, clipping it back to his belt. He looked up at Samara with his new face, the face of the Conqueror. Long blonde hair peaked through the hood over his head and a pair of dark red eyes replaced his normal yellow ones.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Ricky watched as everyone was fighting. He felt bad that he wasn't doing anything to help. He saw the Guildmaster readying to attack Samara he walked closer. "Hey you we have a score to settle" He said his voice showing slight fear from the man who caused his former demise. "I wont let you hurt my friends" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

The Guildmaster turned slowly to see Ricky. " You're that boy...get out of here, this is no place for a child. " He said coldly. He turned his attention back from Ricky and back to Samara. " I want to fight someone with more mettle then you. " He said as he took a step towards Samara.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Samara landed after her attack on Amara, not waiting to see if it connected. She turned and rolled her eyes at the Guildmaster. "If you touch a hair on that boy's head, I swear to the heavens above I'll rip you to shreds!" she hissed. Even though Ricky wasn't her child, she was very protective over any child that was the offspring of one of her friends or a friend of Tenshi's.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 pm

" You're fiery...you remind me so much of the last woman I was forced to kill. Personnally I try avoid killing both women and children but...Alastor has made a contract with me and nowI must fulfill it to the letter. " He said as he summoned a long sword that seemed extremely heavy for it's size. He placed the tip of the blade on the ground and watched as it sank into the ground and cracked hard surfaces. He looked at Samara and said. " Don't worry as long as I control this body no harm will come to the boy, however I cannot promise the same about you. " He said as he bolted towards her swinging his sword with amazing power for someone his size. His eyes were cold and stern like he was always seeing something horrible.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 am

Rydia looked as Alastor was turned to stone. She looked at Nephilis and said nothing. She landed by him and sighed. "Dear brother...for some reason...that just felt a little too easy" she told him.

Amara dodged Samara's attack. She then saw Ricky trying to be brave. She noticed Samara's attention was divided as she began to look at Ricky. She then activated her paralyzing voice that only effected men. "Ricky...are you brave?" she asked as the effect would take place

Keliah smiled manicly. "Daddy...this is my world, what I want goes...if you strip away the atoms, I'll create more, or take us somewhere else" she told him as the spires was sent hurdling to her. She put up a magnetic force as they rotated around her she melde them together making one long spear, as it stood still as she teleported behind Marcove phasing both of them as she hurled the spear towards them. If the attack went well, she would let Marcove go, enough for him to phase some of the pole through, but let go so he would solidfy around it.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 am

Ricky looked at Amara "I'm not s..scared...of.." His voice stoppped as he realised he couldn't move. He tried to move his arms but they barely twitched. "What the hell" He said. He frowned his fear was growing from not knowing what was happening.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:32 am

Samara narrowed her eyes at the Guildmaster as he summoned the sword. She gripped hers tighter, watching his every move. In the background, she heard Amara trying to go against Ricky. She dropped her attention from the Guildmaster to throw a couple of throwing knives at her. "Leave him alone!" she hissed. Just then, she felt a rush of wind as the Guildmaster began his attack and was not able to get her defenses completely up in time. She put up her katana, and blocked the brunt of the hit, but the blade hit her shoulder, sinking into her skin a bit. She held the katana strong, keeping the Guildmaster's blade from going any deeper.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:42 am

(We've had beam struggles, power struggles, so now we're brining you the new, Magnetic Struggle! *Applause*)

Marcove feels the shift in the magnetic field before him and raises his head, still unable to see. quickly locating it, he stops it only inches from his chest. He repelled the spear with a positive wave of ions and gritted his teeth from combating fields with his daughter who seemed to be stronger than he. "Keliah..." He said through streanuous moans, "Think about what you're doing....do you really...want to kill me?"

~~~

"I don't care." Nephilis said while walking by after leaving a ball of light attached to Alastor's solidified body. "The only thing on my mind is getting Samara out of the crap she's in. After that, we go for Plague and Leon and try to find Keliah. Marcove aura and her's disappeared and that's never good."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 am

Riko appeared next to the battles, watching it as she slowly had a small fight in her head. Her eyes switched from blue to red to gray, then back again. She growled a little weary of everything, Yumiko finally took over. "I hate this body." She muttered, her eyes stopped on the cosmic swirls of Yumiko's natural eye color.

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 am

"Samara!" Ricky said as she was hit he knew it was his fault. He looked down ~Why can't I help more~ He thought. He looked at Amara he knew he couldn't use most of his abilities if he couldn't move but maybe he could effect part of the weather. He focused and tried to direct a few lightning bolts at Amara.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am

Amara yelped as the blade pierced her shoulder. She removed it, deflecting the lightning that Ricky had sent at her making them bounce off the the knife.

Keliah heard her fathers request. She smirked. "What kind of question is that Marcove? If the mother of your children wanted you dead, what makes you think I dont want to have the satisfaction of seeing you die?" she asked. She then activated her paralysis touch as she flew towards Marcove trying to touch him.

((Yea this is great,lol))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 am

((I g2g for the day, guys. won't be back until late tonight. Don't leave me!!! crying lol))

Samara gritted her teeth, and with all the strength she had, she pushed the Guildmaster's blade away before somersaulting backwards. She threw a couple more throwing knives at him, one aimed for his heart, the other for his neck, specifically his jugular vein. She reached down for another knife and realized she was out. "Dammit..." she muttered. She couldn't chance Amara hurting Ricky, so she turned her attention back to her, charging at her with her katana, aiming a slash across her neck.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 am

"So it seems." Marcove looked around at noticed the world Keliah had created and it reminded him of the world his branch of the family help destroy, including himself. "I guess this is partly my fault, but I'm going to live to correct my mistakes." Wyatt's words echoed in his head. "I'm not going to die here. Not yet, not now!" He lets go of the spear and conducts himself along it to the otherside, effectivle evading it. He opens a gravity well and melds a black hole in it to pull him back to his universe. Marcove lands in a desert far from anywhere, excluding L'eausis. He can see an ocean far off. "Thank God." He sighs. "Now I need to get away before I die..."

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games