Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm
(( Is the posting problem fixed in this RP yet????? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:51 pm
(I hope so)  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:39 pm
(Given the order of you two's posts, it looks like it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 am
((good, so are we going to do that few hour time skip, I want to get back to this rp))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 am
(Alright. Time to get back into action yeah? Don't post yet...)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 am
(It's the next day...)

Dulceri sat at the top of the Bulb where he had been all night. He watched the stars past by and even named a few constellations. A few of them he coined himself. As the sun broke over the horizon, he smirked. It was a new day and he was expecting something. He was expecting Nephilis. Only four hours of his twelve hour night was spent on the top of the Bulb. Eight of them were spent prepping guards.

~~~

Ambrosia had just landed a kick through the trunk of a massive tree. Of course she pictured the tree as Calisto. She panted heavily as she searched for another tree to devastate but there were non left. Angry with that, she huffed off back toward the residence of Void. "Once again, we attack today. Once again, we take another Celestial down..." Oddly, Ambrosia couldn't feel Edward's aura. She paid it no mind because Leanne was all she needed.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 pm
Calisto flexed her hand as she smiled at her work she had achieved. She had gained Edward's ability of creating dimensions and was one step over Ambrosia and her pet Leanne. Today would be the day that they would take Apollo, and get Ambrosia to finally act right, Calisto would now be leader.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm
(( Did I miss something about Edward? When did he die? I don't even remember posting him lately. ))  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
((well apparently Calisto was supposed to steal his aura while he was sleeping. I was getting the impression since he said Ambrosia couldn't sense edward's aura, that I thought Calisto already had taken it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 pm
(( Oh alright then as long as that is what happened I was just making sure there wasn't some plot twist I had missed. ))

Tears filled with anguish fell from Leanne's eyes, her cries rang out almost in the sound of a sad melody, it was beautiful and sad at the same time. She cried over her brother's cold body, his lifeless corpse with no trace of aura, she knew that his aura had been taken by a celestial, she just didn't want to believe it.

Avon hugged Leanne tightly. " His soul is resting with Charon's now Leanne, and don't worry we'll make them pay one-thousand times over. " He said as a single tear fell from even his emotionless eyes. His once cold shell had begun to crack with all to familiar human emotions. His eyes shot up anger filling them now instead of sadness. his eyes were slitted and sadistic. " No more, I am no longer a simple observer in this story. " He said as he disappeared, he needed to contact someone.

Void's hand covered one of the eye holes in his mask, he sat in his black throne, he could no longer feel Edward's aura, anger couldn't even begin to describe the smallest fragment of what he was feeling. Blood painted the walls of his throne room the twisted and scattered remnants of the bodies of a number of his own assassins litered his throne room, horrible tortuous devices soaked in their blood were placed around the room each one more gruesome then the last, like one that slowly crushed the lower half of a person and then pulled down, a very slow and horrible way to die. " I just can't wait for them to come back, I have a few things I want to discuss with them. " He said quietly, feeling Ambrosia's aura coming closer.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm
"..." Ambrosia walked into Void's residence and stared at the mass of blood and bodies that painted the walls in a crude and angry artform. Her eyes ran along the maps that seemed to all lead to one person. The man seated in the throne. "Void?" Ambrosia said as she stepped over bodies. "What happened here? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 pm
Twin spikes shot from the walls and stopped when their tips had just pierced both of Ambrosia's cheeks. He knew that she was fine it was just a manifestation of his rage. " So good to see you Ambrosia, do you remember that deal we made when I first joined you celestials? " He asked standing from his throne. He walked towards her, the corpses seemed to screech and crawl from his very presence dispite the fact that they were lifeless. " I'm not the kind of man that likes being double crossed, we made a deal and it has been broken, I would like to know why. " His voice wasn't just evil or sadistic, it's demonic appearance would shatter the devil himself.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm
"Hi Void." Ambrosia said as the dark liquid corsing through her veins now fell over the spikes in her cheeks. "I don't know if this is your idea of a joke, but to me, it isn't funny." She walked forward, tearhing her cheeks into a smile only for them to heal into a frown. "You haven't been double-crossed. I assure you. I wouldn't cheat such a powerful player."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 pm
" Then answer me this, why is it that I have confirmation of Edward's death? " He said looking at Ambrosia's incredible ealing powers. " Our deal was I would fight by the Celestials offering any and all support, in exchange my family was to stay out of this conflict, and yet they have been drawn in, you used Leanne to mortally wound Kurai, and now I find that Edward has been killed, his aura sucked from his body. However I do not blame you directly for Edward's death, no there is someone else who will pay with more then their life for this. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 pm
"What?!" Ambrosia almost yelled. "What? But how?" As he voice raised, rocks around her began to break into tiny sediments before being desentegrated to mere atoms. "I gave specific orders not to do...damn it." Ambrosia looks up at him, fists clenched almost as if to break her own skin. "Where is Leanne? Where is Calisto?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games