Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm
The elder queen laughs and says to Ryuu, "you are right, you do have one master. ME!" She has her gargoyles pick up the prisoners. She has collars put on Aku and Ryuu then they are dropped into a wagon with bars to be transported to her castle.

As the wagon bumps along the rocky road, Tarik, Ryuu, and Aku are tossed around. Tarik is still in pain as the collar has robbed him of his powers and he cannot heal his cracked ribs. He winces with every bump. He curses himself for not figuring out earlier that the elder queen was there too.

The younger queen watches Tarik through the bars and smiles with lustful pleasure as he is punished by the bumpy road. She will enjoy torturing them to weaken their will so that they will submit to her. She will break them like wild horses and tame the to be her slaves.

When they stop to water the horses, Tarik felt he could finally rest and try and heal himself. But the elder queen comes to him and puts a leash on him and tortures him as she pulls him along like a dog. "You will submit to me," she warns him as she grabs him and throws him back into the caged cart so that they could continue onto her castle.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 pm
Ryuu hisses inside the wagon, her tail lashing out on the bars in fury. "Like she would be worthy of my mistress." She spat, but pauses of her ranting once the wound's effect took over. With a grunt she held her stomach as her thirst grew more wanting to heal the wound.

Aku's eyes remained ahead, thankful she had sent them away before. Though..it makes me wonder about my real children.. She takes a breath, shooing the memories back for now as she glanced back to the younger queen. "Nothing but a cat..." She mutters as she rolled her eyes, looking away. Though Aku was in some ways too kind, her recent past already prepared her for the worse. Tarik's and Ryuu's pain was clear, yet she could do very little to help as she felt the eyes of the two queens.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 am
Elaise looked around her again, hearing a voice she rose to her feet. collapsing sideways against the wall. using her hand to guide her she began moving towards the voice she heard.
"Elaise!" willow shouted following felix forwards, she saw that he was going further into the catacombs and frowned. walking faster she kept felix in he sight until she finally saw elaise staggering towards them blood on her face and hands.
" willow. sasori is that you." she said loudly still unable to see anything. " i can't see were are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm
Eiji frowns as he sees the undead soldiers, "I wonder what woke them up. It's a little depressing all these men that wouldn't find peace." Eiji winds his two Heaven blades and watches. "Hopefully they'll be able to find peace once this is over. Get Ready Halcian... we may end up being at this for a while if I know my undead..."

"Yes my Lord..." Halcian stepped in front of Eiji knowing that it was his job to protect the King of Angels even though he was a devil himself, it was his brother's last wish. "At your command I will strike them down..."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:36 pm
Tarik props himself up against the bars of the caged wagon, leaning partially on Ryuu. He closes his eyes trying to center himself and heal himself enough so that he can move.

The Booforian queens will not be very merciful to him. Especially the elder one. He had beaten her several times in battle and he knew she wanted to take over Antera. She had several times suggested that they for a union between their kingdoms but he had always refused. His mother had though the union would be a good idea, because she wanted to take over the Booforian kingdom and once promised the union between Tarik and her before he was king so that she could take it but Tarik did not comply and the plans fell through. Ever since she had tried to take Antera.

They arrive at the castle. It has gothic looking walls and high towers. They are dragged out of the wagon and to the main hall of the castle. The queens take seats on the thrones and Tarik, Ryuu, and Aku are made to kneel at the foot of the throne.

Now he had failed and had been captured. He was sorry that Ryuu and Aku were pulled into his battle with the Booforians. He says to them, "Sorry you got stuck in the middle of this." Tarik addresses the queens. "These two women are not part of our war. They are on their own quest. Let them go, you have your prize. You have taken my powers. Do as you wish with me but let them go."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 pm
Sasori runs up to Elaise. "Elaise, you are covered in blood. Are you ok?" Sasori goes to check to see if Elaise was bleeding anywhere. "What happened to you?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm
Ryuu growled slightly at Tarik, but eventually got used to it. Accidentally going to sleep on the way there, but had a rude awakening.

Ryuu knelt without much choice, as Aku merely had a bored expression. Both looked over surprisingly at Tarik, whom requested they be free. You fool, I'm not leaving you here alone. Aku sent to him with a glare, Ryuu nodding in agreement. Though Aku would say it out loud, she didn't want to cause attention to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 pm
Salen found a nice quiet area to meditate and talk to wrath, Salen opened a small link to him, "my lord when are you going to send the demons back?"

a vision of wrath sitting on a dark throne deep within the tallest mountin surrounded by green fire looks up at him, "once the entire demon race along with tarik realises again what it is like to be a slave i will bring them back but only if the do not wage war with each other or the humans, but the demons that were all ready there will stay with the fey, now go find tarik and make sure he stays alive i do not care if hes beaten like a dog"

Salen reasponds, "yes my lord, i will go now" Salen snaps out of it and gets his men together then starts heading out to find tarik  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am
The younger queen laughs at Tarik and walks down from her throne and grabs Tarik's leash. "You will not make demands of me!," she roars. "I can give you pleasure," she says as she rips open his shirt and touches his ribs softly, healing them. Tarik feels her sensual hand relieving his pain. "Or I can give you pain." She the puts her hand palm down on his chest and sends a powerful jolt through his chest, making him fall to the floor and convulse with pain. He had never, not had his powers and was confused and helpless to stop her. He crawls to his knees, grasping his chest.

Tarik says "I have no throne to take in this time and in my time I have given my throne to my sister to rule as I try to stop history. What is it that you could want of me or my traveling companions?"

The elder queen walks down and pulls Tarik up by his leash and says, "You will give me a child of your seed and you can go on with your idiotic quest. I will give you 24 hours to submit or you all will be tortured as my slaves for eternity. Take them to the dungeon!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:16 am
The guard chuckled. "It's sad, really.... you're strong, but you are ridiculously lax in both focus and concentration... as I just walked in with virtually no effort," Amiric said coolly, flipping back the hood to show his violet Kagegan gaze on the two queens and Tarik. "Don't get me wrong... I dislike Tarik as much as you two... but this isn't something I tolerate, whether I like the victim or not. I've seen things and watched things that would make demons, angels, and undead wet themselves with the sadism and torture," he said flatly. He heard a howl of pain, followed by several screams. His gaze flicked to the window, where he saw in the courtyard something he never wanted to see again: a dead black cloak unmoved by the wind, even as the horse moved and shifted as a pale white hand weilded a sword with a pitch black blade. "Myrdraal," he growled. He saw nearly a dozen large wolf-human and goat-human hybrids in black chain mail. "Damn it," he muttered. He didn't expect for Trollocs to show up.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 am
Elaise was shaking slightly when they finally found her " i can't remember what happened after m and willow were attacked" she said still unable to see anything " sasori, i think i've gone blind." she added in a low voice knowing how hard it might be to learn how to do things on her own if she had gone blind.
willow put her arm around elaise's shoudler and helped her to walk out into the sunlight. Looking at elaise for a moment she froze seeing the cuts and scratches that covered her face. " can you still not see anything?" she asked, looking worried when elaise shook her head again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 am
Merrick growled under his breath as he focused. He knew a way to heal her, but it wasn't a tolerant way to do it, as the one being healed had to be close to death or dead to begin with, and he wasn't going to kill this girl.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm
As Tarik is about to be dragged away he sees Amiric. He wonders what he is doing there.

The queens are not amused and send their troops in to take on Amiric. Hundreds of undead and worse enter the main hall of the castle to attack Amiric. Thousands of others are outside surrounding the castle. Gargoyles fly in to prevent an aerial escape.

While the undead converge on the guardians, the brothers that had snuck in under one of the supply wagons find Aku and Ryuu and work on releasing their collars.

Tarik is being dragged away by the elder queen while the younger directs forces at the guardians.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm
Amiric smiled faintly. "Baka," was all he said quietly as he spread his feet slightly. A violent explosion blew several of the gargoyles from the air and incinerated the first couple of waves of the nearest undead, searing several of the others before revealing a crater in the stone, leading downward. Amiric chuckled softly as he slipped through hidden tunnels, vanishing into the shadows and leaving thin threads of shadows behind him like razor thin wires that would cut through flesh and bone with virtually no resistance and in the darkness they were virtually invisible unless seen directly from beneath.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm
Aku gasps at the two,"You cam back?" She chuckles a bit, a pleasant surprise. Once she was released she quickly dodged the explosion. "We have to help Tari-" She suddenly pauses, seeing Ryuu already running ahead of them. Aku gives the brothers a wink before disappearing, reappearing in front of the elder queen. "Cat in heat..such a pity." She said shaking her head in disapproval.

Ryuu flips over onto of the undead, using them as simple platforms as side steps with her eyes on Tarik. She avoids a slash or two, finally right behind of the queen. "A coward to add." Ryuu says with a sly smirk, the two surrounding her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff