Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ken grit his teeth. What! How could Bae be sitting there reading?! Wasn't he at the least bit bothered that his lover was on such a great date?! Or did he not believe Ken stood a chance? Fine! He'd just have to make it to where no one would be able to look away from his godlike charms!
Turning, Ken masked his rage with a princely smile, sparkles and roses surrounding him. "If that's the case then why don't you join us?" he offered. "You've definitely got the looks of a movie star! Or maybe just the two of us should go? I'd be quite jealous to share your looks." he said as he leaned forward to rest his chin on one hand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

The charm was definitely working on her, there was no doubt. Her eyes sparkled, her cheeks pink, and she was fidgeting under his light. It was like staring into the sun, it was so incredible. "Th-that sounds incredible!" she breathed, leaning closer and clasping her hands on her lap. Oh, this was going so well!

A rustle could be heard as Bae turned the page, raising an eyebrow at the article he was reading. Oh, how lovely, the symphony was coming into town. That's nice.

....so keep your hands off of him.

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Doesn't it?" purred Ken as he welcomed the lean towards him. His ear twitched at the sound of the newspaper moving, a vein pulsed at the side of his head. Was Bae still reading?! How dare he ignore him!
Containing his rage, Ken looked at the bowl of fruit that came with his food and moved it between them. "You like grapes, right?" he asked as he picked the plumpest one he could find. He admired it for a minute then held it out to Tessa lovingly. "Here, try it. Tell me how it tastes."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

The girl inhaled sharply as he held out the grape for her, leaning closer and closer. "I love grapes," she whispered, seconds away before a large hand suddenly snatched the grape away, popping it into his own mouth.
"That's enough, Kenshin," he said in Japanese to the younger redhead, before looking to the girl and returning to English. "You're a nice girl, Tessa, but I think it's time this contest ended. Everyone is trying to sabotage the other and it's creating unnecessary tension. You're too sweet to waste your time with jerks like us."
She looked up at him in silence, as if trying to decide whether or not to deny him, then decided it wasn't worth the fight. "Call me," she whispered to Kenshin, writing her number on a paper napkin before grabbing her bag and walking away from the table, her seat quickly occupied by Bae who grabbed the napkin and tucked it into his own pocket to be tossed away later. "Are you finished being a child?" he asked, expression unamused.

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken blinked at the sudden change of events. He stared in surprise at the missing grape, then at the giant that had interrupted the entire date. By the time Ken looked back down he saw Tessa give him his number before running off. After a few seconds of processing, Ken furrowed his eyebrows and glared up at Bae. "What the hell?! Why'd you interrupt us like that?" he spouted, his break in character surprising a good few people. He looked back at the empty chair in front of him angrily, then remembered the phone number. That's right! He was the only one so far that got her number, so- "What are you doing? Give that back! It's my prize!" the redhead yelled angrily when Bae swiped it away. He grit his teeth then suddenly smirked. "Ohhh, I get it. You're jealous! Yeah, you couldn't handle the idea of me being right about her loving me more, eh?" he said with a knowing smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

"I couldn't care less who the girl likes more," he shrugged carelessly. "She's pretty, but hardly my type. No, Kenshin, it's the fact that you so blatantly are flirting with her just to make a point. I've had enough of your petty games. Get up, we are leaving." He tossed a couple bills onto the table, then stood and gestured to the door. "Or else I will carry you."

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"I'm the one blatantly flirting?" scoffed Ken as he stayed rooted to his seat, his temper rising. "This whole ordeal started because you were flirting with her when I came down! And it was pretty damn obvious, buddy!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

Bae sighed. "I don't flirt with every girl I speak to. In case you've forgotten, female anatomy is the very last thing on my mind." He kept his tone down somewhat, not wanting the whole cafe to know that he was very much a gay man. "Kenshin, I mean it, I've had enough of your jealousy. It's becoming a hassle. Now I'm giving you one more chance to get up and follow me, or I will carry you like the child you are acting like."

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"That doesn't make it okay!" protested the idol that refused to see the irony in his words. He stubbornly crossed his arms, refusing to move. "I'm not moving. You don't get any right to talk to me like that, you've been acting like a kid too!" He narrowed his eyes at Bae. "Try and move me and I'll beat you to a pulp." he threatened.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

Bae inhaled and exhaled through his nose, visibly irritated. Glancing around the room, he walked over to a short hallway, reaching inside and all the while glaring at Kenshin. His fingers gripped a small handle, yanking downwards and beginning to walk back to his brat. A loud alarm began to ring, indicating a fire, and Bae felt completely justified in his next movement. He grabbed one of Kenshin's arms and yanked him upwards and over his shoulder, wrapping one arm around the teen's waist and the other around his legs. "I'll save you, stupid child," he droned monotonously, following the crowd outside and starting towards the parking lot to find his car.

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Seeing the goliath retreat, Ken gave himself a triumphant smile. See? All talk! That big idiot couldn't do a thing with these many people watching!
And then it happened. The sprinklers hanging above everyone in the cafe shot water down in a furious rain, sending people flying out of the store in a desperate attempt to stay dry or keep their technology from short circuiting. Before Ken could react himself he found himself being lifted up by Bae. "What-? Let go of me, you f-cker!" snarled the redhead as he whacked his fists against the man's back, probably to no avail.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

By then, they had cleared the crowd that was staring solely at the cafe, so Bae took the opportunity presented to him and raised his hand. Time seemed to slow as the hand flew downwards, slapping Kenshin's backside hard enough to attract some attention in their direction before looking back to the fire that wasn't there. "Quiet." Reaching the car, Bae was met with a new challenge. He looked around, then reached for his waist, tugging off his belt. He glanced to the crowd once more, then lowered Kenshin and pinned him against the vehicle. Taking the belt, he quickly bound the redhead's wrists, his expression bland.
"Get in the car, or I'll hit you again," he said, reaching for the door and yanking it open.

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken froze when he was spanked, eyes forward and wide in surprise. His fists stopped short of another whack and hung limply, moving only when Bae's steps forced them to sway. Had that really happened?
The idol was snapped out of his daze when he was pressed against the car, his wrists bound by the belt. He blinked at them then glared up at Bae. "What the hell's wrong with you?" he snarled but hesitated when he was threatened with another spanking. Gritting his teeth, Ken climbed into the car, but he made sure to show that he wasn't happy about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

He will be mine...

Bae shut the door, striding over to the driver's side and getting in. Once the car was started and they were out of the parking lot, he sped towards his apartment, not looking at Kenshin even once.

Tessa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur looked around at the front of the store, waiting for Aki to show up. He had called Leon last night (he still remembered Leon's number after all these years) and asked him about Aki. When Leon confirmed everything his friend said, Arthur felt the color drain from his face. It was true. Aki had protected him much more during his time in school. Did that mean that all these feelings the Sin had for Leon should have been for...? Arthur shook his head. No, he was convinced that he would have loved Leon regardless.
Arthur glanced over at the cafe, his stomach growled. He wondered if he should go in and order while he waited. He called Aki and told him that he'd take him up on the dinner offer. It was the least he could do to make it up to him for all these years. Arthur looked back at the empty street. Did Aki maybe not want to do this?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff