Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 pm
Wings instantly sprouted from the man's back, one white and one black. They both curled around him and took the lightning strike, but when they unfurled they showed slight pain on the man's face. "Scared of having to hide her affection everyday so I could stay a teacher, scared of getting caught." He flapped his wings once and instantly covered the distance between them, towering over the boy. "Now take your run-down pride and that broken heart of yours," he said while clenching a fist. "AND GET LOST!!" Alcott slammed a fist right into the boy's stomach.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Luna quietly walks to the swings and sits down. She wonders if she'll make any friends. She slowly pushes herself back and forth, and a hint of loneliness radiates around her.  

xXDarkestCureXx

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Miles doubled over and flew backwards, smashing through one tree, and coming to a stop against another one.

"Ow."

Standing up, he looked at Alcott.

"You're lucky all I can use are my spells. I can't physically touch you, otherwise, you'd never get rid of me. So you have me at a bit of a disadvantage."

A loud roar came from the sky overhead.

"Then again, you did interrupt a goddess before she could do what she came here to do."

He looked up to the sky as several dragons flew overhead and began to circle the park.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Stop it, both of you!" she cried, pounding her small fists on Alcott's broad chest. "Alcott, that's enough. Take me away from all of this," she begged. "Please, my love..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles stared at Michaela, not believing what he had heard. What was going on here? One minute she was running from him, and now she was running away with him. Astounded, and pretty upset, he turned and walked away. The dragons in the air dispersed leaving the skies clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Upon seeing Miles walking away, she pulled away from Alcott and reached for the dragon, her eyes sad. "Miles! Wait, let me explain."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles turned and looked at her, but refused to get any closer.

"My father will have finished a spell in five minutes. You have five minutes to say what you have to say before I disappear from this spot."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela took a deep breath, absently stroking the fabric of her dress. "I...At first, all I wanted was someone to talk to to that wouldn't call me an idiot for leaving Alcott...I didn't expect you to be so wonderful!" A few tears streamed down her cheeks, and she stepped closer. "I didn't expect you to be so kind, or funny, or smart. So when you were, it took me by surprise, and had Alcott never existed, I would have been yours in a heartbeat. But he does...and I'm sorry. Please, believe me, Miles, I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles held out his hand.

"Can I at least have the necklace back? I don't want him to see you wearing it."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She nodded, more tears coming as she slid the necklace from her neck and held it out for him. "I want...I want you to keep the bracelet," she said softly, her heart feeling like it was breaking all over again. "I want you to remember me as I'll remember you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"Don't worry. You won't have to worry about that."

He took the necklace from then pulled out one of his daggers and cut off a lock of his hair, the other hand coming out of his pocket with the bracelet.

"You won't remember me."

He muttered and cast the spell of forgetting that he told her about earlier, then dropped the bracelet. All she'd see is her bracelet falling, but she wouldn't see him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am
Awesome nerd

Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"NO!!" she shrieked, falling to the ground.

Michaela opened her eyes, looking around curiously. Seeing her bracelet on the ground, she picked it up, wrapping it around her wrist. Ignoring the intense pain in her chest, she stood, gasping as she noticed Alcott. Michaela rushed forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. After a few minutes, she pulled away, furrowing her brow confusedly. "I...I feel like...I feel like I just lost something. I don't know what, but it hurts. Did we break up again or something?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 am
Alcott watched what had happened. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew that it didn't end well. He watched the two... break up(?) then let Michaela run into his arms, holding her close. Lost something? His expression softened. She must have had her memories taken. "You could say that." he said as he pat her back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am
She sighed, looking away and trying to remember, but drawing a blank. Turning her eyes back to his, Michaela smiled carelessly. "Let's get back together, then! I'm tired of being separated from you."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm
The teacher snorted. "Say please first." he said, biting back his sly grin.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games