Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Erin concentrated on healing Roulin. She was so focused on doing that that she didn't notice that Che had arrived as well, carrying Kate with him. The only other thing Erin was aware of besides healing Roulin's wound in his throat was the anger and hatred oozing from the young Life Owl. Her psychic empathy helped her to see that but she forced herself to concentrate on his physical wounds. It took another few minutes for Erin to finish with healing Roulin. And when she was finished, the pinkish glow around Erin's hand and the wound on Roulin's throat disappeared just as it had with Kate's. With a sigh, Erin lowered her hands to her lap and looked down at Roulin. Most of his throat was healed over by now. There was still a very ugly looking bruising and caked blood around the Life Owl's throat. "Now... I think you should stay right here, Roulin. You won't have any physical energy because of the blood loss to actually get up and walk..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm
The pale color that was tinged the Italian's skin bleaching it a ghostly, ethereal white had vanished as warmth and life began to fill him once again. The feeling in his arms, legs and body returned and so did the tingling sensation of his body healing itself. The tips of his fingers and toes sill burned with that all too familiar "pens and needles" sensation. Parts of him were still asleep, but the others were ready to move and ready to fight. Discerning Erin's words, Roulin slowly stood and as he arose to full height, he didn't fold or flinch once. The bruises Raven placed on him vanished leaving nearly no proof of their existence and the scars on his neck and chest were no more than bloodstained scratches now. The Life Owl was up and ready for war.

"I already know what you're here for Che. No. I'm not leaving until I fix something." Roulin said to his father after reading his mind. No thanks was given to Erin, nor Che. There was time for that later. Giving a quick glance to his father, Roulin scoffed, returned his attention to the UNS soldiers that were still coming forward. It wasn't as many as before, but their presence alone was enough to make Roulin fume with focused rage. He needed to fight now and there wasn't anything to stop him. "If you want a ride out of here, then you'll have to wait. I have to find Will, Lucien, Amara, Thomas
--It was Thomas who did all of this Roulin. Don't worry about him...let's just get the hell out of this place alright?" pleaded Che. Even the elder Presidiomni knew there was no time for this. There was no time to run through a bunch of idiotic UNS agents just to prove a point.

"Really now? Alright then, just wait here....I need to talk to him anyway" Finally nodding to Erin in gratitude, the determined Owl began to make his way towards the dark ocean of men and women who were slowing advancing upon them.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:05 pm
Relief washed over Cecilia upon seeing that Aeon was all right, but a part of the Cosmic Owl didn't believe her friend. A tiny smile of amusement washed over her at Aeon's words. "I know, but who knows how long I'll be in this hospital. With the condition I'm in, I won't be doing much of anything for awhile." She looked around the room noticing it for the first time. It appeared to be your standard hospital room; cold, neutral colors, the smell of medical alcohol and antiseptics lingering in the air and burning Cecilia's nose slightly. But before she could complain, the door opened and a nurse walked in wheeling a plate of hospital food. The Cosmic Owl arched an eyebrow in disgust, which the nurse ignored as she gently helped Cecilia sit up and set up the tray, placing it before her with the food, which was a very poor looking chicken breast, watery mashed potatoes, and green beans. Cecilia didn't even like green beans.

She made a face at the nurse as the woman left before looking down at the food. She stirred around the mashed potatoes and allowed them to fall back onto the plate with a sickenly loud plot. "Ugh, I think I'd rather stab my eyes out from catching Thomas in the shower than eat this junk," she said glaring down at the hospital's poor excuse for food before she pushed it away. Her stomach was growling, but she would rather be tortured than eat something like this. She looked at Aeon pleadingly. "I beg of you, if you are really my friend...please, please, please...get me something from the cafeteria. The food there is usually pretty good. I really can't eat this, I'll become nauseous." She hoped that Aeon would come through for her. She was very much starving and if she had to stay here for awhile, she at least wanted a decent meal.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm
Aeon looked at the food the nurse had handed Cecilia. It looked about as appetizing as concentrated cat vomit. When Cecilia requested food from the cafeteria the brunette smiled at her. "No problem, I'm feeling a little hungry myself" she said to her with a smile as she walked out of the room. She was now in the hallway and looked around for signs to point to the cafeteria. She began to walk forward passed the busy medical staff that had their hands full with so many people coming in from injuries.

It took about 10 minutes to find but Aeon finally came upon the cafeteria as she looked at what they had. She saw the special as she smiled. Smoked Salmon, with fresh carrots, broccoli, spinach and jello for desert. Ordering two servings she payed for the meal and walked out. Getting back to Cecilia was easier than looking for the cafeteria as Aeon was back in 5 minutes instead of ten. Opening the door she came in with the containers of food as she sat it down for Cecila.

"I hope you like it, it sounded pretty appetizing to me" she said as she handed Cecilia silverware to eat with. Aeon took her container and opened it smelling the contents of inside. As she began to eat she looked out the window. "Those UNS thugs are surrounding this place...I don't know for what...but they clearly are the same people we met a few months back" she said taking another bite of her food. "Oh there's a water on the side of your bed if you're thirsty" she said to Cecilia.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 pm
When Roulin spoke to his father, Erin instantly understood what Roulin planned to do. At least she thought she did. The Artistic Owl glanced between the two Presidiominis for a couple of seconds before getting to her feet. She watched Roulin walking away for a couple of moments before deciding to speak up. "Roulin, Wait! I don't think that whatever you plan to do is a good idea." Erin took a step forward after Roulin, trying to stop him with her words. "Che is right. We should leave. After all, I don't think very many people will be happy if you get killed..." By that, Erin meant mainly Cecilia. However, she didn't mention the Cosmic Owl was in the hospital. At least not unless Roulin asked about her specifically.

After speaking, Erin looked down at her feet, but still kept her gaze on Roulin's back to gauge his reaction as she continued trying to change Roulin's mind. But she wanted to at least try change the Life Owl's mind at least once, even if it ended up backfiring. "It's not worth your life and ruining the lives of those that care about you to run back to talk to Thomas..." Here, Erin paused to await Roulin's reaction. But before she could stop herself, Erin added "But if you do go... I'm going with you."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa had finally made it into the area Roulin had been in to only find Che and Erin at the scene as far as he could see, when he had gotten closer he noticed that Roulin had been actually hurt in which Erin was healing him, at least til Roulins own healing abilities had kicked in. Landing on the ground just as Roulin was getting up to leave, he looked at the Life Owl knowing that nothing they say would change his mind once he gets like this and the only thing he could do was help the leader of his team accomplish his goal though he was to say he wouldn't still try to talk him out of it. "Roulin!" The Azure Flash called out upon landing. "What do you plan on doing once you reach Thomas?" He questioned as he walked forward towards him. "Regardless I hope you don't think your gonna be some kind of hero and go in alone." Khalifa stated, his pistol still in hand and ready as the UNS Soldiers came closer.

Noah Rosso

At speed that matched that of mach one and maybe even beyond that but with such speed he was able to reach the warzone relatively fast, he couldn't sense the energies of every Owl here but with the Heralds being connected he could sense those who were there and immediately contacted them. 'Tim, what the hell is goin on and why I was ******** invited?' He called out mentally, he found himself drawing closer to them and in his wake a torrent of wind followed behind him. As he observed all that was going on, Noah couldn't help but get excited but at that very moment he noticed a crumbling building and a magma figure become that of diamonds while falling atop of what seemed to be a sludge form of a man. Thomas.... Noah remembered his last encounter with the death owl and knew he was not someone to be taken lightly, he stopped midair and stared down on the two of them as the torrent of wind that came behind him was then manipulated to circulate his own body in the form of a large sphere.

Celestin Selone

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:48 am
The commander took another puff of his Cigar and looked at her, she did not care to stand the smell by her look, he took another puff and flung it out the door,"...Well I'll tell you about him first...he is a Militarty leader like me...however just like any soldier that climbs up the ranks, in his earlier life he was sent on missions and worked like any other run-of-the-mill soldier...however during a...well to keep things simple...a difficult mission, he managed a great feat, and saved my miserable life, as well as every other person held captive there...even if they weren't his own, I clearly am no Japanese man!...but he did not care about that...so, this beat up little foot soldier, told him that if he ever needed anything...I would be sure to return the favor!...we both went our seperate ways...keeping very small contact...now...lets move on!...Here i am minding my own when I retrieve a transmission!...He tells me...He needs my help!...Shocked but not startled, I ask what he needed...turns out, you have something of value to him!...Someone...in this rag tag group of owls here...is kin to him!...He wanted me to save you!...not only as a debt, but for some reason...he trusts you with this kid!..now he didn't tell me the details...but he wanted you to keep this a little secret...here.." The Commander reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter, it had been sealed with an odd wax insignia, the same one that was on a placard, covering the all the helicopter's actual insignia. The commander pulled out a small candy bar to replace the cigar, and took a bite,"...Now...I could not refuse...but I could not help but push the matter...you of all people...after much more explanation I understood...but at this point I was the commander of a force of my own!...This section is for different missions as this...so I simply reported civil unrest and aid had been requested to evacuate some citizens!...If I told them I went to rescue you...well..things would be ugly....the only people that know what has happened here is you...me...your group and my team..,they knew what they were getting into...which bring me to my next point Raven....something I would like to bring to your attention...only because you plan has a fatal flaw...many actually...but I just don't want you to get your hopes up..."

The commander leaned back and took another bite,"...Raven..who are you these Owls...their Messiah?...look at what you have been doing and then the word you are spreading...you are currently the Sword that draws blood, fighting for what you believe is necessary...and to be honest...it looks like Genocide..and history speaks rather clear of how things like this result...in any case....think about this..being their sword...you rush into a fight looking for blood....and you will have casualties!...who did you protect?...the Owls?...you run straight in and expect what?...more blood!...Humans can surrender..only to be killed!...Humans can defend themselves...to be killed!....Humans can fight back....only to be killed!...now this being said...what if there are humans who protected your Owls...and they lived in peace...they speak out against the treatment of Owls like you do!....but you roll in and poof!...he or she is killed in the crossfire! Now this won't sit well with those Owls that believed in them...believed in you! They may hesitate to follow you!...Now...other OWLs start coming out of the woodwork...perhaps they have some sob story they believe is a good enough excuse! They focus it into rage for humans, and start killing as well...some OWLs will fight back to protect those humans they still cling to...lovingly...they will be wiped out too...by groups that don;t know the difference between spilling blood, and spilling blood for freedom...now...this is worst case scenario...but lets say you have attained some sort of victory..you have accomplished your goals!...you have attained an "Elysium" for these owls that share your views...but he ones that held any compassion that didn't think in your perspective are gone....what are you left with?..A world full of people that agreed with your violent tactic or that simply came out on top?...Now I am not saying that your Sob story is better than everyone else's...your drive is there....but your message...you have called out to them, but you need to be a sword and a shield....and a guiding light! opening the human's eyes!...not driving them into holes and making them beg for mercy!...what sets you apart from a human?...you breathe the same...you get tired...you get injured....you die like human...you just have some mutation...Hell, I could be an owl!...have you tasted my cooking?...It has to be the work of superpowers!" He took a bite of his candy bar and looked out the door,"...You have opened the human's eyes...but even those who want to speak out and fight by your side will be wiped out in your now chaotic blaze of freedom..because you see them as a threat?...children that can be taught?...old thinkers that are too frail to leave their books to fight with you?....they want freedom too...just not like this..." The commander grinned,"...Well...I am not here to lecture you...you are old enough to make your own decisions.I am here to evacuate you and put you back to safety..then I'll be on my merry way....I have a life to live too...I want to go home to my wife and chi-....oh right they were killed..." he muttered, it was a recent even to he tends to try to keep it held back,"...They were killed by some Owls that thought it would discourage me from fighting you...how ironc! but the look in my Wife's eyes told me...not to look back on this event, If I lose my head...I won;t be able to look after these brothers and sisters...and what good would it be to loose my head over them..my tears won't bring them back....but I can still save the lives of who i still have...They enjoy my cooking as well!" he said with a laugh, the Fallen Phoenix was not the only family to fight together in his mind,"...I wouldn't mind going back home to cook some more Borcsht at least!...perhaps sit around...read the newspaper a bit..." he joked heartily, He pulled out a candy bar and placed it next to Raven, "...Not all humans are simple minded vermin...some of us just want to live in peace too..." he chuckled, he leaned back and laughed, "...But its not my place to speak for a "race"...I can only speak for myself..." The commander move up slightly and grabbed a basket and placed it in front of him,"....Now...you are currently above 5000 feet in the air, your allies are resting and being tended to and its a long flight from here to...how do you say..."New Exire?"...I suggest you take these moments while you are away from the public eye, smile...quit being hostile towards us...and threatening to make goulash out of me and my men...Eat!, Drink a bit, rest and enjoy the company that isn't pointing a gun at you....while you have this moment of grace..." He said with a hearty laugh.He opened the basket and pulled out some meats, cheeses and sandwiches, and some sweets as well as some assorted snacks suddenly he noticed, "...Hm?...There is a sandwich missing!" he grunted.

"I told you he wou- the microphone is still on!"

~

Kojiro looked at the Soldiers sitting across from him, they held their rifles close to them, as if they were in danger, Kojiro simply looked at them, "...We...we aren't going to-" the Soldiers both men and women, tightened their grip on their weapons, like it was the only thing keeping them safe, Kojiro sighed, they simple spoke amongst each-other as they kept alert, Kojiro simply looked out the door, suddenly he looked at Serena, who was looking at him, more specifically past him,"...She...is still asleep..." he muttered. He watched her carefully, "...Eh?" was all he could get out as she made herself comfortable, then she laid down on his lap. He was about to say something in surprised but he held both hands over his mouth as his face turned bright red. Kojiro's face would not cool off as he heard a light chuckle or a laugh from across from him, he looked up and noticed the soldiers looking away, and trying to wear their same alert features, but he noticed their hands were much more relaxed, he did not say anything, but he was relived. Kojiro's face faded slightly, but his flustered hands and face were still apparent. He looked at her face though, in all the fighting he was glad she could find some peace, he hated when people had to look after him or drag him out of trouble, as embarrassing as it was, he was glad he could do something useful he looked at her and lightly placed his hand on his shoulder, making him blush even more,"...G-goodnight....Serena..." he said calmly, leaning back and looking outside.

~

Tai roared forward as another serpent devoured another group of Soldiers, "...Too bad! try again in the afterlife loser!" he looked over at the burning bulding shading his eyes,"...Showoff..." he muttered, he blew a raspberry at the butler,"...I said quantity Sebs! not quality!...but I can play that game too and still beat you!" he called out, already finding his next targets. Tai lunged for the first one, stabbing him with a piece of glass, he rammed his hand forward, and jammed the shard into the soldiers torso, but instead of completely ripping him in half, several red tendrils shot around and began pulling in soldiers towards the initial victim, as they lined up behind the first writhing soldier, he began to absorb blood to his palm,"...Ready?..." he wispered as a spear shot forward and skewered the line of soldiers, leaving them still breathing. The spear retracted and Tai created several tendrils in his palm, shredding soldiers on by one, leaving behind a bloody trail leaving two more limbless bodies, still alive to see their bretheren pass on in a grousome death, he looked towards the first"...You first... he growled as he grabbed chest and pulled a small space forward, so he could see his blood leaving his body, the soldier becoming pale as his eyes widened, finnaly falling to the ground, he whirrled around to the last man standing, "Got something for ya!!" he laghed as he let the blood from around the ground and the soldiers collect in his hand, and rammed it into the soldiers chest, his body began to swell as the blood coursed through him,"...Annnnd..." the next instant there was an explosion, as the scarlet rain cleared, Tai came walking out , the blood simply wiping off him, only his right hand painted with the remains of the poor saps he had spotted second ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 am
Roulin stopped again when Erin's words crossed his ears. Her sentiments were surely heartfelt even though the only thing filling this man's heart was pure rage. He didn't bother to turn around and look at her when she spoke. He only nodded causing the black tresses that covered his shoulders to tremble. Hesitantly, the thought about it. If Erin were to join, he already knew that she wouldn't be his responsibility. If she were to die, Roulin would be there to assist her into the afterlife. After all, she still did have a power that he didn't. No need to let it go to waste on a dying pacifist right?

Then there was Khalifa, Roulin's friend for more than a years. The Azure Owl was someone he knew he could trust, but not even he would be spared if he went down in battle. Roulin knew Khalifa knew this is it was their bond. At heart, the both of them were fighters meaning that if one of them were to fall unable to continue, the other would be there to remove them from misery and keep going. Gnashing his teeth, the Italian gave thought and soon relinquished an answer. "My life is as worthless as yours Erin. Sure someone would care about my death if I were to die, but I'm not....I'm too good to lose to these bastards and so are you. Worthless or not, we all are still better than them. Thomas though...he's lower than them. I'd be insulting trash if I were to refer to him as that."

"What do I plan to do Khalifa? I plan to kill him? Why'd you even ask? For two years now, this man has been fooling us left and right and jerking us along as his plans only got deeper and deeper! Why not kill him?" Roulin exclaimed as the flood of UNS forces drew closer. "And don't argue with me either. You're either going to help or stay out of my way. If you really trust me as your leader, you'll join. The both of you..." No more words were spared to the pair. Unable to contain himself any longer, Roulin took off towards the wall of men and women coming at them. His first trick was something that would take off a nice percent of those heading toward him. Propelling himself into the air with a shockwave, ala Raven, he performed a front flip. During his mid air roll, he lifted his arms causing a two half spheres lined with sharp diamond teeth to arise and close. A building was swallowed up by the earthen jaws. If anything, that easily shaved off a third of their attacking force. It was now up to Erin and Khalifa to pass the rest, catch him and keep up.

~~~

Thomas's body was pushed into a crater as Sabrina landed upon him. Not much damage would be done to her thanks to her form and likewise for Thomas. His Negation did well to sizzle what part of her struck him, but it wasn't enough. This time, he'd have to either attack her with something powerful from the outside or with something slow, weak, but painful from the inside. Either way, the Owl of Death once again had a task on his hands. He gathered himself from beneath Sabrina and sighed. He did take a bit of damage, but he wasn't going to let that show. For a counter, he expanded himself once again this time to consume her form and slowly corrode her diamond exterior. Although the Herald seemed to be full of tricks, Thomas could feel her getting to her limits against him. Soon, he'd have her power...the power to manipulate the Earth itself.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 pm
As Sabrina was consumed she closed her eyes as she began to form a diamond cocoon around herself that began to layer itself with a thicker sheet of diamond per second. Opening her eyes she then teleported out of her cocoon that was now ever expanding inside of Thomas. Rigid spikes were erecting out of the diamond beast, that would feel like millions of swords piercing the flesh. Calculating at just the right time she snapped her fingers as it shattered and the shards of the diamond were like small knives ripping and tearing away at anything that was in its path.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Carving a swave through the city Lucien walked down his path. His glaring yellow eyes staring off to the side as yet another platoon of soldiers rounded a corner taking aim they pointed their guns at him, each one covered in military grade armor. He raised his hand upward as a jagged array of crystals shot from the ground knocking several of the soldiers back onto the ground. With the moment taken Lucien flicked his wrist upward as two of the soldiers were telekinetically lifted up into the air. They grunted as they kicked at the air trying to get down. He lowered his hand slamming them against the ground once before he shot them flying backwards through the air, their flailing bodies disappeared into the horizon. Looking back Lucien slashed his hand horizontally the remaining three soldiers limply were shot to the wall next to them as blood sprayed from their heads.

Slowly Lucien walked over, reaching down he picked up one of the severed heads, looking into the visor that covered their face he lifted it up. "Lieutenant Baxter. I hired you from the United States marines...What a disappointment I guess they don't breed loyalty anymore." He tossed the head to the side as he picked up one other out of impulse. Staring down at it he lifted the visor, his eyes widened slightly as he stared into the face of someone he hadn't seen in years. "Aimee? Looks like you were still around. To bad you picked a terrible time to join the UNS. I wonder how Roulin will react to that? Oh well I suppose he'll find out eventually." He traced his finger along her forehead splitting it open, reaching in he gently touched the frontal lobe of her brain, instantly his body pulsed as he inherited her power, Aimee was a healer, an excellent one to, one that he had found very difficult to seriously injure. He smiled a little as he carelessly dropped the head to the ground. "The power to heal?" He laughed lightly as he started walking again. "I suppose this day wasn't all bad." As he traversed the landscape he found himself lost in the onslaught of war. His sense of humanity and the social skills he had been working on for the past few months had all but disappeared.

Lucien knew that he was no longer the UNS leader, those times were over, there was no need to be it's leader anymore. He had done all he needed to, if Thomas had control over the Russians then he would be on the top of their wanted list. The UNS would be under someone else's control which would mean that all of the publicity he had received from that would be turned into a negative feedback. However none of this was against his ultimate plan, to be the monster of the world, the thing that the world will unite to finish that was his goal. What better way to bring together opposing sides then a common enemy? Now all he had to do was cement the hatred of the remaining UNS members, he wondered how it was he was going to accomplish that. As he turned a coner he looked up, standing there, as typically as one could expect was Amaya, the Clueless Owl, Lucien had found his way of turning them against him as well.

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 am
((UNS - Amaya - Ninja post))

"Stop fighting!" Amaya yelled fruitlessly as she dodged random crumbling rubble, falling disasters, and people. It didn't make sense. She had even greeted another UNS member and been happy to see reinforcements, but instead of greeting her, the member had shot at her. Amaya could only paralyze the attacker and drag him off to the side before running off again. She was now trying to find someone she knew, but everything was such a mess, she couldn't.

Luck shone on her when Lucien turned around a corner. She almost crashed into him. "Lucien!" she called out happily. "Umm, what happened?" she asked, noticing that he didn't seem that happy and expecting that he might know more about the situation.

----

((NPC - Myra))

Myra twitched more as she literally picked up a board, ready to swing them at the rose bushes. "No rose bushes in the hot springs!" she yelled. "Freya, out with them! The master will get angry! Go play with Sebastian! I left some art supplies in the sitting room!" Freya was starting to get to Myra.

----

((UNS - Will))

Will ignored the pastor's reactions, but he nodded as if acknowledging Keres's actions. "She's right, you know..." he said with a smile directed toward the pastor although the man couldn't see. If Keres randomly decided to sit on the blonde Owl's head, then Will's smile might lessen a little.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 am
((TFP---Raven))

This man really didn’t know when to stop talking did he? It seemed when he wasn’t insulting Raven he was lecturing her on how many faults her plan had. It was none of his business. So what if he hit a few nails on the head. Raven was not about to admit anything nor agree with anything the commander had just said. Her blue eyes levelled with his as the man spoke, nothing he said was clearly registering in the terrorists mind. Right now she was still far too pissed to even speak with the man before her. If she were to open her mouth now…well it would not be pretty. The French woman was still peeved that Roulin was not on-board, and quite frankly…that was the commander’s fault. She was rather glad when he got rid the cigar though….

Raven had nothing to say in response to the man’s ramblings. She did however want to know more about the man behind all of this. She wanted to know who it was she had been looking after. Of course, judging from the commanders little story about how he came to owe a favour, Raven had already narrowed her team down to just two people. The first person had been Benkei…but he was quickly out of the equation for the simple reason that Raven knew he was back home in Japan. That left the only one other Japanese kid…Kojiro. “Your story has been most….entertaining…But I am less then interested in your little lecture. In fact, all I want to know is what it is your friend wants with a member of my team.” Raven adjusted herself rather slowly and stared blankly at the offering of food. She was not in the mood for eating or drinking and that was reflected in the way she turned up her nose. “I already suspect who it is your friend wants or knows” She muttered while watching the medic finally back away.

((NPC---Seb)

Sebastian yawned in fake boredom as Tai went and done what it was Tai did. He was not about to pay the boy the slightest bit of attention nor even act amazed by the bloody show that the kid put on. Instead, Sebastian put his head down and got to work. Somehow, by the time Tai was finished with his ‘blood bomb’ Seb had already accumulated a pile of 50 (give or take a few) soldiers without as much as a mark on himself. “I see you are having fun Tai…” Seb muttered dryly as he sat on top of the body pile. “This game is boring me now.” The dark haired man added with a small smirk. “I think I will take my leave from here. I feel as though I am needed in Japan…” His eyes narrowed somewhat “Like there is a problem at one of the main houses or something…” He stood up and leapt off the pile only to land directly in front of Tai. “When you are done cleaning up here be sure to head home” The butler turned on his heel and began to walk away, however after a few steps he stopped and glanced over towards Tai “Oh…and good work..” A compliment the man rarely gave out…

((NPC----Freya Saxton))

“But they will look pretty in there!” Freya yelled with a small childish giggle. “All you have to do is open the door and I will call the roses off…” The young brunette was a strange mixture of both her parents. She was currently leaning against a wall that faced the door in a carefree way. For a child of merely 5 she was very bright and alert to her surroundings. It was just unfortunate that Myra was her current object of entertainment….Well, unfortunate for Myra. “Myra…when can we go home?” She suddenly asked out of the blue as she played with a strand of her brown hair. “Mom said it will be soon…but we have to wait for dad to take us home. Why is that?”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 am
Cecilia grimaced at the hospital food in disgust and tried her best not to look at it. Instead, while Aeon was gone, she grabbed the remote off of the left end table and turned on the television. Flipping through the channels, she found a few soap operas, some children's shows, a rerun or two of a few sitcoms that had been long since cancelled, an infomercial on some new weight loss exercise device that was sure to scam people out of their money. Not finding anything interesting, she turned off the television and put the remote back on the table before smiling at the flowers, which Aeon had gotten her. They were quite beautiful and the stuffed toy that sat beside them was very adorable. She picked up the small toy and began playing with the legs.

The door opened a few minutes later. Cecilia looked up to see Aeon walking back in carrying two containers. What was in those containers smelled so much better than what was on the plate before her. Cecilia opened the container to find some smoked salmon, cooked carrots, broccoli, spinach, and a smaller container of jello. The Cosmic Owl immediately dug in, listening to Aeon speak as she chewed. After swallowing a particularly large bite, she spoke. "The UNS?" she asked tilting her head. "What the hell would they be doing? Something doesn't feel right about this." She let out a growl of frustration. "Argh! I wish I wasn't confined to this damn hospital bed! But who knows how long I'm going to be stuck here." She stabbed a piece of broccoli both forcefully and angrily with her fork and took a bite chewing with frustration.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:09 am
((NPC - Myra))

But Myra didn't feel like opening the door. But she didn't feel like getting hugged by rose bushes. She had fought off bigger threats before. She had that large board ready...for Myra was known for hefting heavy objects and wielding them as if they were single pieces of paper. So, Myra said something lame. "The roses are nice, but the others will get jealous about privacy." She was referring to some other plants in the hot springs house. And then... that was it. Myra smacked the rose bushes with the wooden plank.

The golden haired woman glared at the closed door as she managed to send a text to Sebastian demanding he return immediately. "It is no longer safe in Europe due to war. Your father wanted you to stay safe, and he will take you back when it is better. Sebastian can take you out to play."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:23 am
The commander laughed lightly,"...Raven?...If you seem to know so much...as much as i am flattered you heard me out...I thought I was quite clear!..but I suppose it has been a long day...hearing this old man keep going must had been confusing...Raven I am no supposed to tell you who it is!...but yes...I believe if I have made it obvious..what are you asking me what he wants?...Its his flesh and blood....and since he saved you and your group...I am sure he is trusting him with you!...I could have easily kept you under fire long enough to take him forcefully!...and drag him back to his home, but what would that do?...seeing as he has not died yet...and he is still with you...you are just as important to him as he is to my friend!" he said with a smile. He looked over and reached for his pack, fishing around for something, "Also...that letter has his own bit for you....I am here as a messenger...I am one of many lives that man has touched apparently...you looked around and you might see that insignia in the most unexpected places...and perhaps help may be near...he sent me because I was the only one closest capable of the job...seeing as you and your team are out of harm's way...you should enjoy the small victories you get..." he chuckled as he kept fishing through his things,"...Well...seeing as you are too good to even spare me the time of day let alone a conversation...you seem too mighty to humble yourself to accept food...you can sleep...ponder you next plan of attack...contemplate my assassination...or just sit there...we have enough fuel to get you home...but these bird are old...like I said before..its a long flight...If you need anything let me know" The commander pulled out a small pistol, the same insignia as on the grip, he slowly took it apart, he pulled out a small rag and gently began cleaning the gun piece by piece, he instinctively reached in his pocket and pulled a cigarette, but just as he was about to light it he stopped, and without even looking at the Quake Owl he proceeded to put it away. He placed a small toothpick in his mouth and continued to wipe down his weapon. just as quickly, his headset crackled to life.

"Sir....we are receiving reports from Russian networks....It seems as though..."
'
The Commander simply nodded,"...That is not our priority...we have civilians to relocate..." he muttered under his breath, he paused for a minute, and then continued cleaning.

"...Understood..."

Tai walked out and paused with an awestruck look on his face,"...Seb!...you...you cheated!...you tricked me!" he said with a hint of distaste and some confusion, he could have kept racking up the kills, but the second he tried being artsy with his attack, he discovered the "tortoise" and his surprise comeback. Insult to injury was added when he told him to clean up, he looked back, hearing gunfire in the distancee"...Erm...they can handle it!" he chuckled. He slowly jogged up to The lackluster butler,"...Well...maybe someone back at home will play with me...cheater...oh and I don't think your troubles are over..." a grin appeared on his face,"...you know SHE is going to kill you..." he chuckled as he trailed the old coot. Suddenly he stopped and said something he would have never expected, Tai simply looked at him with a surprised glance,"...Y-you too Sebs..." he muttered out of habit.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games