Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:34 pm
DJ Double B

Hey we talked about Ichiro recruiting Nirav into the drama club for sewing/back stage stuff
Do we want to assume they have talked about this in the short time skip between the field trip and now?
He'd probably take time to think about then go to the next meeting, whenever it's rp'ed?
I'm fine with whatever really -- just hard to get them together with the conflicting schedules

I agree. It's really though to figure out times to get characters to meet up, especially when the window of time is so short, too. No worries though. If you would like, we could say that Ichiro and Nirav had been able to meet up during the break and that Ichiro had pitched his club to him. Then Nirav is invited to come to the next club meet-up, which would be on the in-rp weekend when that rolls around. Then, once Nirav shows up to the meeting, then we can make his joining offical. (I believe joining clubs can only be done through rping, so we'll make that happen when Nira comes to the first club meeting ^^) Sound like a plan?

I really like the idea of Nirav joining and helping out with the behind the scene of production and costume. Ichiro may also coax Nirav to get directly involved in a play during the latter years. xP

I also regreat that I haven't had much time to really rp with you. I really like both your character and enjoy reading their posts. Maybe sometime in the future we'll be able to plan some more stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm
Hitsukei
DJ Double B

Hey we talked about Ichiro recruiting Nirav into the drama club for sewing/back stage stuff
Do we want to assume they have talked about this in the short time skip between the field trip and now?
He'd probably take time to think about then go to the next meeting, whenever it's rp'ed?
I'm fine with whatever really -- just hard to get them together with the conflicting schedules

I agree. It's really though to figure out times to get characters to meet up, especially when the window of time is so short, too. No worries though. If you would like, we could say that Ichiro and Nirav had been able to meet up during the break and that Ichiro had pitched his club to him. Then Nirav is invited to come to the next club meet-up, which would be on the in-rp weekend when that rolls around. Then, once Nirav shows up to the meeting, then we can make his joining offical. (I believe joining clubs can only be done through rping, so we'll make that happen when Nira comes to the first club meeting ^^) Sound like a plan?

I really like the idea of Nirav joining and helping out with the behind the scene of production and costume. Ichiro may also coax Nirav to get directly involved in a play during the latter years. xP

I also regreat that I haven't had much time to really rp with you. I really like both your character and enjoy reading their posts. Maybe sometime in the future we'll be able to plan some more stuff.

Sounds good to me. Nirav will be mulling it over today/friday, eventually deciding to join and do behind the scenes work. He's awkward but he is competent with sewing.

Ikr, havent gotten to interact with ichiro or silvano much. They're both pretty cool dudes. Yeah hopefully we'll be able to plan more stuff! The drama club will definitely help out that cause. Can't wait til the rp weekend!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:22 pm
Prairiefox

D-did Koru send Kirsi a text, or did she forget to send? I wasn't sure because of the last sentence xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:08 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

D-did Koru send Kirsi a text, or did she forget to send? I wasn't sure because of the last sentence xD

Honestly Im not too sure anymore XD I was rushing to get these posts done ^^" Let's just say it was sent she just wasn't paying attention Owo  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Honestly Im not too sure anymore XD I was rushing to get these posts done ^^" Let's just say it was sent she just wasn't paying attention Owo

Okay~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:04 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Okay~

Sorry for that confusion I really wanted to get my posts out today so I wasnt paying very good attention v.v"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 pm
Got Ava and Nirav to class
Good deal, good deal  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 pm
Prairiefox

gaia kept sayin you qouted me? >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

...that may have been when I posted the list of pair-ups at the campsite ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

On that note... Um, when you edited Shadow of Miracles post for that it made me a little confused. Since Mr. Reyes said he'd allow everyone to partner up before assigning partners, yet we have partners already assigned. sweatdrop  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:00 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

On that note... Um, when you edited Shadow of Miracles post for that it made me a little confused. Since Mr. Reyes said he'd allow everyone to partner up before assigning partners, yet we have partners already assigned. sweatdrop

Yeah really sorry about that after he had posted we got to talking and felt going ahead and randomizing would give people a chance to rp with people they really haven't yet and such ^^" I'm also sorry for the quoting every time I went to hit preview I was clicking submit instead it was...it was dumb moment on my part I'm very sorry to any problems this may have cause v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:03 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Yeah really sorry about that after he had posted we got to talking and felt going ahead and randomizing would give people a chance to rp with people they really haven't yet and such ^^" I'm also sorry for the quoting every time I went to hit preview I was clicking submit instead it was...it was dumb moment on my part I'm very sorry to any problems this may have cause v.v

No problem Prairie it's cool smile
Thanks for the clarification. I'll have Maria meet up with Xia-tian (This is going to be fun) Not to mention I won't feel back that I had no intention on using Lillipup today. xp  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:13 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

No problem Prairie it's cool smile
Thanks for the clarification. I'll have Maria meet up with Xia-tian (This is going to be fun) Not to mention I won't feel back that I had no intention on using Lillipup today. xp

No problem ^^
I haven't given Fletchling a chance yet but I dunno DX  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 am
Sekaino

Oooh, good idea.
To be honest I have completely forgotten about the pokegears >.>;;

Cyril best watch out now
cuz as soon as Holly figures out how to work this thing he probs gonna be bombarded with texts
XD

Done~
although I don't mention it in the post, I have noted it in his profile.

xD it will keep him busy at least.
he can always reply her 10 with 1 message anyway.

DJ Double B

Alrighty -- whatever works
Perhaps they can clear it up in talking later over lunch or something
I'll be posting for nirav hopefully before I leave to go home
(so, soonish actually)

Cyril is there now, although a little late.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:45 am
Sorry for posting late for class, had issues with my flight home from san fran.

I'm hoping Josh gets to fight.

Also, i hated pawniiard and bisharp when they first came out. Now they are some of my favorite mons  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games