Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:59 pm
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
"good-bye hime" *recca kisses her on the lips* Recca runs off when he gets into the forest he takes off the Tekkou and uses a portal to the school. Recca appears at the front door, puts on his tekkou and knocks on the door, "hello?"

Daermon got up from the rubble and and shhok his head and saw recca knocking on the door. "Knock thatr off!!!! I got a freakin headache like my heads gonna explode!!!"
"oh, hi ur a new face. i've been gone for a week, personal trip."

Daermon had the gun to Reccas head in an instant " Please keep your voice down....I dont feel like killing a human today....But I urt evrywhere and As I said have the biggest ******** headache" Daermon opend the door and said " cmon"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:02 pm
MrAsianK
Recca took off his Tekkou and flew up the acadamy and into his room's window, "ahh feels good to be back in my dorm"

Daermon looked at him and said" So who are you?" Wipinbd rubble of his shoulders.  

The Dark Paladin

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
"good-bye hime" *recca kisses her on the lips* Recca runs off when he gets into the forest he takes off the Tekkou and uses a portal to the school. Recca appears at the front door, puts on his tekkou and knocks on the door, "hello?"

Daermon got up from the rubble and and shhok his head and saw recca knocking on the door. "Knock thatr off!!!! I got a freakin headache like my heads gonna explode!!!"

Daermon had the gun to Reccas head in an instant " Please keep your voice down....I dont feel like killing a human today....But I urt evrywhere and As I said have the biggest ******** headache" Daermon opend the door and said " cmon"

recca opens his bag and searches through stuff, "here it is" hand dearmon something "take those"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:06 pm
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK

recca opens his bag and searches through stuff, "here it is" hand dearmon something "take those"

Daermon lokoked suspicious ly at he pellets. He took them inspected them and swallowed them. " Thanks"  

The Dark Paladin

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:06 pm
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
Recca took off his Tekkou and flew up the acadamy and into his room's window, "ahh feels good to be back in my dorm"

Daermon looked at him and said" So who are you?" Wipinbd rubble of his shoulders.
"names Recca"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:10 pm
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK
The Dark Paladin
MrAsianK

Daermon lokoked suspicious ly at he pellets. He took them inspected them and swallowed them. " Thanks"
"no problem, but there is a side affect, u might get a little drowsy"  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:11 pm
*Vexion walks into his and Drarak's room and sees Drarak with blood dripping from his hand.*

"Drarak. Why would you hurt yourself even more? I know you do that to focus on something other than the pain in your heart but... Please just stop. It wasn't your fault."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:15 pm
Spartan-622
*Vexion walks into his and Drarak's room and sees Drarak with blood dripping from his hand.*

"Drarak. Why would you hurt yourself even more? I know you do that to focus on something other than the pain in your heart but... Please just stop. It wasn't your fault."
Recca, feeling restless wonders the halls and sees a door open he walks to it and sees drarak bleeding, "wow a lot has changed in the week i was gone..."  

MrAsianK

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:16 pm
Spartan-622

Drarak slammed his hand down on the desk. " STOP SAYING THAT!!!!! IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!! I DIDNT STOP HIM!!!! IGAVE UP!!! AND NOW COUNTLESS PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECUSE I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!" Drarak fell to his knees and growled in his mix of emotion  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

Drarak slammed his hand down on the desk. " STOP SAYING THAT!!!!! IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!! I DIDNT STOP HIM!!!! IGAVE UP!!! AND NOW COUNTLESS PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECUSE I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!" Drarak fell to his knees and growled in his mix of emotion
"THAT'S IT!! I'M TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE A BABY!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! FORGET IT!! YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU ARE WEAK!! YOU JUST GAVE UP AND LET THE DEMON TAKE OVER AND KILL PEOPLE!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! HAPPY NOW?!?! I AGREE WITH YOU!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?! HUH?!?! FOR ME TO THINK THE SAME WAY AS YOU?!?! WELL GUESS WHAT DRARAK!! I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN AND I CAN CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO DO SO STOP SULKING AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!"

*He storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. He then runs to the forest and jumps to the top of the tallest tree and sits on one of the branches.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:26 pm
"Recca wlks the halls thinking "WTF is going on?!?!"

((but seriously what's happened?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:26 pm
MrAsianK

((Read earlier posts to find out.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Spartan-622
MrAsianK

((i don't wanna read 25 pages... i last posted on page 195))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:31 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK

((i don't wanna read 25 pages... i last posted on page 195))
((Well basically Drarak came back to the school but his demon side took control of him. I killed it Berry's dark side is out, but it's exactly the same as her so there's nothing to worry about ther. I let the darkness consume me but my demon didn't take control. And now we're where we are right now. That's the short version of it.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games