Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:52 pm
Hey Reese guess what? While you were gone I almost died had surgery crashed my dad's car and finished chapter twenty!

Yup. All 'cept the car part. I actually did pretty well. ><

Waffles, I know this. What I wanna know is why the hell it's not in Texas only. You know that's a Texas thing, six flags is. :X

But go you.

Voxxxie, this is exactly what I mean. I rant about comments, and no one leaves a comment. Holy damnation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:19 pm
Hey Reese, Where did you say you lived again?

Because Aroostock, Maine is mentioned in my book.. and it sounded familar..  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 pm
heart I love you, but I don't have time to go over a large piece line by line right now. If you'll kindly wait a day or two, I would be glad to give you an in-depth commentary. domokun

Anyways, how is everyone tonight?

Gotta go do Algebraaaa~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:52 pm
Ew. You think YOU have a lot? gonk

Srai had been screwed, is being screwed, has already been screwed. OMG> <33333 I hate that b***h. Yay.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:32 pm
Mrs. *EVILMATHTEACHER* was feeling evil. As were Senorita and *CHEMLADY*.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:53 pm
Yeah? Well *CHEMLADY* decided to sleep in today and *BATTYENGLISHTEACHER* decided to cop out early, and the stupid useless half of Kirbychan forgot to turn in her math homework, so she is screwed. SUPERSCREWED.

Plus, there's the English, Spanish, Algebra, and Religion tests to take. Oh my frikkin gods. I hate school/life.

Head, I would like you to meet desk. *head/desk* *thump. thump. thump thump thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump*

Why don't woodpeckers just give up and black out? They'd feel better if they did. -_-

Does anyone have a baseball bat I can borrow?  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:13 pm
Tak-Jak
Hey Reese, Where did you say you lived again?

Because Aroostock, Maine is mentioned in my book.. and it sounded familar..

You mean Aroostook, Maine? That's it.

What book is this? surprised

Voxxx: They were good. Tired-ing, but good. xd (Except for the being drug to the Mall twice in two days. *Angstangstangst* And only one time could I go into B. Daltons, and they had my book but they didn't know where it was! gonk )

Kirby: Hospital + Sickishness + Surgery = Nofun sad

But you can have my baseball bat! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:54 pm
The surgery thing is the least of my problems. It just makes it annoying.

School sucks. We take the PSAT tomorrow, and I don't wanna. Ever. I wanna stay home and sleep. I COULD pull the appendix excuse, which would be completely legit, but I've missed too much already. FIVE TESTS!!!! FIVE!!!!!!!!! Four left now. -_-

Yay! bat! *steals* You don't mind a little blood on it, do you?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:15 pm
Umm.. Its actually my American AP Text Book.

Aroostook was the place of a subtle war with Britian.
Over the northern boarder of Maine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Yes, we're very fond of our subtle wars. xd

The one you refer to is probably the Bloodless Aroostook War, eh?  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:01 pm
Subtle? ninja Que es?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Exactly. cool  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:01 pm
................that just isn't nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:45 pm
It wasnt bloodless.
The lumberjacks got some action in, lol.

Anyways. My Powderpuff games was yesterday.

We played Freshman first. Beat em out bad.
First half was 19-0. At the end of the game.. 26-0.
It was a warm up for us.. to play our real opponents.. The Seniors.

The seniors are rough.. they barrled through us and scored the first touchdown and getting their extra point. We came back with an interception and ran back giving us a touchdown, but they blocked our extra point. So at halftime we were down 1 point at 6-7.

Second half.. tensions were flaring.. we were getting pissed off.
We wanted to win.. We managed to get another interception and we came back out to the field (I played offense of course) Our QB brooke mannaged a beautiful reverse and a lateral into my hands and I ran straight through the fringe of seniors. 2 Yards from the goal line 4 seniors were about to lay me out.. and I pretty much flew into the endzone (I jumped and kinda spun to the left) and TOUCHDOWN JUNIORS!

We missed out extra point again but the Touchdown put us in the lead 12-7. Now all was had to do was hold them. My best friends were on Defense.. and I had to stay on the sidelines waiting watching them out their tackle after tackle.. it was brutal. But we managed to keep them at bay.. and we WON!

Two Years running and we are still the champions! And I am done now. No more ranting.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Yaaaaaay Tak!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games