Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 am
What I mean is, if she is pregnant, we'll know towards the end of her pregnancy, because you can't really hide that your 6-9 months pregnant when you're that skinny. The only way we'll never know, is if she stays in her house for the next couple of months.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Heh, I was watching one of the preview videos on RE4 and it showed a part of the knife fight with a reaction command. It almost made me dive for the controller to hit the buttons. xD (I was eating at the time, so I didn't have my controller)  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:49 am
hi have you seen the special edition resident evil 4 controler it looks like a chinsaw  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 am
Aunshi360
hi have you seen the special edition resident evil 4 controler it looks like a chinsaw
My friends gave it to me for Christmas. I think Bio has one too.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:55 am
La Duchesse
Aunshi360
I hope it's still around somewhere. I left it at my mom's and she just moved to Mississauga, so she got tons of packed bags and it's gonna take a long while to look throgh them all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:01 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, I'm sure a few of Guild's regulars have heard me talk about a series called ReGenesis in the past. If not, here, I wrote a little blurb about it in my Articles thread.
In any case, that show has steadily climbed its way to be my absolute favorite show ever.
So, get this, I'm leaving school today, and I see the actress who played one of the main characters of the show. I was starstruck. I shook her hand and told her I was a big fan. It made my day.
The cool thing is that she's not really that big of an actress, she's only been acting since 2004 (excluding theatre productions) so there's probably not a lot of people who approach her saying, "I'm a big fan." So there's a good chance it made her day as well.

wow your lucky smile  

fontelos2

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:58 pm
La Duchesse
Aunshi360

I don't know about you, but I tried it at a friends place before I bought it, and I thought it was the most awkward thing I had ever used... thats why mine stays in the box 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:36 pm
I never got to see the chainsaw controller in person....though I heard it was clunky and awkward as hell.

Where I live, sports and hunting games are in high priority...if you like any other genre, you had better hope they carry it.
Otherwise you're s**t out of luck if you can't afford to travel 175 miles to the nearest Gamestop or GameXchange.

Hence no chainsaw controller for Mil.
I think I would have used mine for decoration on a shelf anyways.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:49 pm
MilitantClockwork

I think I would have used mine for decoration on a shelf anyways.

That's exactly how it served me. And in that respect, it succeeded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:57 pm
Resident Evil 4 makes me sick.

It's a nice advancement in gameing and whatnot,

but there comes a time where you just let it be.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:38 pm
You know... Capcom said that the improvements from RE4 to RE5 in graphics will be as big as that of RE0 to RE4... But RE0 and RE4 are the same generation. There wasn't even that much of an improvement! They added real time 3D backgrounds... That's it! The character polygon rate was the same if not less than RE0. What kind of a dumb, brainless audience are they advertising to? Seriously. I'm questioning Capcom lately. If I were filthy rich, I'd buy our Resident Evil and take ultimate control,.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know... Capcom said that the improvements from RE4 to RE5 in graphics will be as big as that of RE0 to RE4... But RE0 and RE4 are the same generation. There wasn't even that much of an improvement! They added real time 3D backgrounds... That's it! The character polygon rate was the same if not less than RE0. What kind of a dumb, brainless audience are they advertising to? Seriously. I'm questioning Capcom lately. If I were filthy rich, I'd buy our Resident Evil and take ultimate control,.

I think Capcom would be in good hands with you, Bio.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:58 pm
The question is, has Resident Evil 4 been bastardized more than 2Pac? That's a tough one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:31 pm
God dammit! I hate bloody RPers, some are just so annoying. These people have made it stupidly unable to enter yourself in an RP without upsetting someone. I can't even have my character walk up to them without them saying. "OMG your so rude interfearing with our plot." Apparently I need to PM them before I can talk to their characters, although I never saw a rule stating that.

Ok... random rant over.  

XINVADER

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:34 pm
It's killing me to not own an iPhone. D:  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games