Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 am

man, i hate ninjutsu test me on something else * he said while replacing his sword in it's sheathe*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 am

"hmmm. you will never be able to get better at it, if you don't try." Marquis watch's carefully. thinking of something that may be a little more suited for a Kurama clan member. he takes a deep breath. and supports his head with his hand on his chin, his elbow placed on his desk.

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 am

urg, ok i'll try again. *he places his hand out and this time clears his mind, slowly the water rises from the cup and forms a barely distinguishing sphere* i.. i.. i did it! *getting excited the water again explodes* geez that was hard, i want to do something else.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:03 am

"very nice. you made a big step. it takes a long time to totally master Mizu soujuu. I myself still refuse to say the i have mastered it." Marquis gets up from his desk. "I think i know something that will be a little more suited for your style. EVERYONE, class is being moved outside." Marquis then leaves the class and walks down the hall with his hands in his pockets. knowing full well if they want to continue their training they will follow, he arrives outside. and takes a deep breath of fresh air.

marquis27

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:22 am

Umi watches Kyro's attempt carefully, trying to learn from it. "Hey sensei, wait for me!". He follows marquis with a smile, happy that he got accepted in the academy, and excited about learning his new jutsu.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Umi arrives outside, and before marquis says anything else, he starts practicing the jutsu. He sits on the ground with his legs crossed and the bottle in front of him, trying to relax. "Alright, now focus on the water" he thinks, sticking a hand out and holding it with the other one. Suddenly the bottle starts shaking with some of the water slowly coming out of it. Then the bottle shakes a little too much and falls down, spilling some water. "Damn!" he thinks, while quickly picking up the bottle. "I have to concentrate harder". He tries again, and this time he sees a sphere of water on his mind, then the water in the bottle starts slowly coming out and forming a spherical form on top of his hand. "I did it!" he screams, losing his concentration and spilling the water. "Did you see that, sensei? What comes next?" he asks very excited

Umi Kokoro

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:27 pm

"Shuriken and Kunai training." Marquis places 3 targets by a nearby tree. 2 targets on the tree one low and one high. the last target is behind the tree. Marquis draws 3 kunai in his hand, between his fingers he launch's one right after another. Quickly taking a shuriken out he throws it hard at the last kunai he threw. the first 2 kunai hit dead on the targets that are high and low. The last kunai richochets with the shuriken making the kunai turn at a steep angle and strike the last target dead on.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Hikari watched him do so."Well with the trejectary of that kunai and the angle it's at one wrong move would be devastating...correct...hmmm..."She stared at the targets for a bit,then took out her own kunai.She threw the first two a bit slow, then carefully aiming the third.When Hikari finally threw the hit was dead on."YAY!!!!I did it!!I love math so this isn't a big challenge, but it would've been easier with a protracter."She smiled at Umi, trying to show off.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 am

"Nice hits, Hikari. Let's see if i can do better" Umi said with a smile and a wink. He drew 3 kunais, letting them slide in his fingers, and took his stance. "There we go" he said launching the first 2 kunai at the front targets, then launching the last one while quickly drawing a shuriken and lauching it at the flying kunai. The first 2 kunai hit right on the spot, but the last one misses. "Oh well, guess i need more training. You win this one, Hikari". He readied himself again and threw the kunais. This time all 3 hit their targets
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:42 am

ah sweet i love this *kyo says as he picks up 2 kunai and 1 shuriken he slips a thin metal wire into the shuriken* this is a trick my dad had shown me how to do *he throws the wired shurikin as it passes the tree to the right he pulls hard to the left on the wire and the shuriken curves 180 degrees and nails the target behind the tree as soon as it hits he launches the kunai the high target gets nailed in the crotch and the low in the throat* BU-YAH!

Wize5

Umi Kokoro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:27 pm

"Wow, that was awesome" Umi said amazed. "You have to teach me that sometime"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:44 pm

"very good everybody.Now lets see how far you can go." Marquis looks carefully at the landscape then places 2 targets on an opposing tree exactly across from the other tree. the 2 targets placed on branch's on the tree and 1 target on the side of the tree at a 90 degree angle.. Marquis tosses another target in the airs and use charka strings to keep it there. another target placed perpindicular to all other targets, so the final set up leaves the tosser in an full arch of targets.. drawing 3 kunai in each hand. Marquis closes his eyes and lets the them rip one right after another. dead on shots to each of the exposed targets on both trees Marquis quickly draws 2 more kunai. letting one rip at the orginal tree the kunai's clang together one hitting the high target the other hitting the hidden one. as this happens marquis had jumped into the air and chucked his other kunai hard at the last one, they deflect off each other one hitting the target dead on the other clanging off and hits slightly low but still a bullseye on the perpindicular target. tsch.

marquis27

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:57 pm

"OHHHHH!!My mom taught me a trick for this stuff!!"She drew four kunai, throwing them fast.Then she quickly made hand signs and a cloud of smoke appeared.She had used a copy jutsu for the kunai.They clanged and bumped, hitting all the targets."Yes!!!!She made me practice that for a year!!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:05 pm

*kyo watches marquis carefully and in his head he visualizes what marquis did without realizing it he creates a holographic version of marquis over himself that everyone can see and follows it almost exactly and he too hits all the targets after this he realizes what happened but is confused* What the heck did i just do, and what was that!?!?

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 am

Marquis catch's a Kunai that clanged wildly from Hikari's attempt. "try again i want you to hit the targets without have so many wild Kunai flying around. no jutsus either this is Kunai practice." Marquis looks over to Kyo. Thats a Kurama for you. he thinks to himself Such power but so little control over it. he laughs to himself..

"you all keep practicing, if you feel you have it down, I want you to practice Taijutsu by running laps, doing pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups. etc etc." Marquis goes back up to the classroom and fills out some paperwork, once done he ventures to the academy roof and zips away silently. he will return shortly, but has important business to attend to.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games