Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 am

"Lady Mai" Mai said cheerfully as she entered the doorway

"And Yumi" Yumi continued as she emerged from Mai's back.
"reporting for duty!" The two said in unison but Yumi said it like she did not care.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:32 am

aro`s ember clone walked in the door and saw the student."hmm new student ok i`m gonna teach you three jutsu you complet them all you pass.""now those jutsu `s are clone transformation and subtuition jutsu." "so what will you start with.

Aro97

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 pm

"Well I'm going with the substitution jutsu" mai said giggling as she walked around looking at the celing.

"Transformation would be a good one for me" Yumi sad as she looked at the clone of Aro.

"HEY!!! WE WILL LEARN THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME!" The two shouted at each other. The are twins thanks and thanks to their bloodline they can be in one body but right now they are separate. "Fine we will start with clone jutsu!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 am

"um okay make thes hand signs and gather up chakra.sorry i can`t use jutsu."aro`s clone said make the hand signs for clone jutsu.

Aro97

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:35 am

((Hhhmmm... could I teach her, or do you want her aro?))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:41 am

(i don`t want her i`m going out with tera.but how about you teach her because i can`t use jutsu right now.)

Aro97

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:47 am

((taking jounin exam... but i really dont know whether its an OC fight or not...))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:52 am

(you can rp even when your in an exam i think but everyone is doing that)

Aro97

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 am

((eh... thanks... but i think ill stick to it being an rp atleast until i can ask someone with more exp.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:04 pm

(well then.)

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro entered his old class room with flare and noticed aro and a new student "well looks like cloud has another member" pyro said walking over to aro "hey aro I would like to introduce you to my new pet flare" pyro said as he looked over at his dog "oh yea he speaks telepathicly so yea" pyro said

"hello aro is it it is nice to meet you" flare said rubbing its face from dirt

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm

"nice to meet you to flare."aro`s ember clone said telipathicly then looked at pyro."cool that would be a pet someone like me would want.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"then you should get one" pyro said "its very fun having someone to talk to when your traveling and is a great combat buddy" pyro said rubbing flares head
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm

"i`ll consider it." aro said "o can you teach this student cuz i can`t demonstrt for her cuz i`m a clone.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:01 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"no prob cuz just leave her to me.......wait their are two of them" pyro said in shock but happy "this will be fun...hey flare go take a rest you've been through alot" pyro said

"yes thank you" flare said taking a rest near a tree to relax with his flames dying down a bit
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games