Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:51 pm
That would be kinda freaky. We could all like, stalk each other.

"HEY IMYAVIE! I'm in your house! Isn't this fun!"
"How'd you get here..."
"err...walked in the front door."
"Didn't I lock it?"
"That's the great thing. You can't lock it! I can come in whenever I want! Nice house. Can I have that lamp? THANKS!"

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:58 pm
imyavie
*Imagines all our avatars in a big house, walking around like on Habbo hotel* eek wierd...

xd

That would be strange, having random strangers walk through your house and everything. eek

I probably won't be able to afford it though.  

Melian

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:38 pm
There's about two pictures of Gaia Housing floating somewhere around here.

OMFG. Just listening to Bush talk alone has killed what remaining brain cells I had. I know I make a lot of typos, but ********, in this post alone there was at least one per word for me to fix. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:46 pm
The question is, why WERE you listening to Bush talk?

I actually make a lot of typos, I just catch them. I type too quickly sometimes so I'll hit multiple keys at once or something, or my brain will move on and I'll start typing the next word in the middle of a different one. Tis rather odd. Fast typing can be annoying sometimes.  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:48 pm
State of the Union.

And waddaya know, a new announcement about Gaia Housing that I missed BECAUSE STUPID GAIA DOESN'T TELL ME WHEN THERE ARE NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ARGHHH!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:49 pm
Oh right, that. I knew about that, because it bumped all my TV shows that I wanted to watch. Pfft.

Yeaahh...I just have a habit now of checking announcements every day when I come on the forums to see if there's anything new floating about in there.  

Zurgi

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:52 pm
My english teacher wanted us all to watch it. She likes Bush. ******** her. The funny thing is, our school is about 98% liberal. Or independant. So we have these few students and even fewer faculty going around supporting Bush, and then theres anti-Bush stuff everywhere else. Until they started censoring the lockers. sad
That was rather random...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Well, even if you hate Bush (like me!), I'd still reccommend you watch it...  

Falathrim

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:57 pm
For why? He'll spew a bunch of Texan nonsense and lies. Yay him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:00 pm
Yeah, I didn't watch it. My brother might have. Anything important, he'll let me know.  

Zurgi

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:03 pm
Hm. I wasn't even aware that he was speaking...

Shows how much I care.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:08 pm
I heard a little bit and heard him say how he has improved our economy and will imrove it even more, blah blah blah. Then when I heard all these people cheer and clap for him and realised that you could put s**t in a Big Mac box and Americans would still eat it. And that is all Bush is doing.  

Onoj

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:48 pm
Heh. Onoj, I totally agree.
What is it with Tolkien-fans being anti-Bush? Its a great thing, I assure you, but is there a link...? ninja i ish dumzors!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:08 pm
A lot of people are anti-Bush 3nodding Not just Tolkien fans.  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:32 pm
Not all Tolkien fans are. To be honest, I think a lot of them are because they're artistic, and artistic people tend to be liberal. But, there's exceptions to everything. Like me. I'm not pro-Bush by any means, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate him. I believe the term is 'the best thing for the situation at hand.'  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games