Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:00 pm

I agree with Minto!! *points at Minto then to herself*
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:01 pm

Yup yup.

Now, for me to annoy everyone and complain about Dante not ever showing up.

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:01 pm

That would be HORRIBLE. cleaning out people just because they never post.

Everyone got into Ria high fair and square, and some people are busy with their real life.

If i was to kick people out just for not posting, then i would feel bad. And its unfair >_<

HOWEVER there should be a way to change members ranks you know. Like. This is active member, or have a post count in each guild and such.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:03 pm

That works! ^_^ I just get confused who's actually like...active and who's not. Oh, and that comment about having lives...that was harsh man. I have a life I just choose not to live it.

Raine_Falls

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:04 pm

Yeah, Curry. I kinda wanna get away from my real life once in a while.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:04 pm

I pefer my online life over my real life neways XP.

but yeah i think that was a bit harsh. Lets rephrase that.

Some people have a life outside Ria high.

There we go.

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:06 pm

wait a minute...

I didnt say They had a life >_
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:06 pm

...fine.

-is now really pissed off at this whole guild-

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:08 pm

>_
Wh-whatt did i say? >_
Did i say something wrong!?
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:09 pm

Just the whole life thing. =______=

Because all my friends don't have lives, they constantly b***h and moan, one dude I know cuts off people's limbs in swordfights, and I'm stuck being the happy one. What a life.

And I still can't RP.

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:13 pm

Winny-chan~ >_<

I didn't really mean to bring up a touchy subject such as that. Everyone comes by now and then to get away from the real world into a lil paradise like Ria high, and I am very well aware of it >_<. I wouldn't have made Ria high if myself didn't want to get away from the real life and such.

All i wish to try to imply here is that some other people have a busy life. I truly hope you aren't seeing this as discriminating other people as to just cause they are out there with the real life they are better then you and such. Its just that there are some people who are busy with schoolwork and such. Like LadyLIght (Aili) She is truly an important member who i just can't loose just cause she is doing college now and such >_<.

I'm really sorry for bringing up the life subject like that >_<
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:16 pm

I'm sorry too, Curry....

I haven't been feeling too good lately, I can't do anything, my art sucks, and I'm getting really fat, so I've stopped eating. >_< I don't even know why I'm bringing this subject up. Just forget I said anything.

Anyway, um, yeah. It's okay... it's my fault for taking it too seriously.

Winny-chan
Crew

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:19 pm

Well, it's probably the stress that's bringing you down. I'm sure your art doesn't suck like you say. Everyone's pretty harsh on themselves... It's okay Winny, things like this happen form time to time. It's settled now ne?^__^
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:20 pm

^^;;

It happens to the best of us Winny-chan~.

>_<;; Don't worry Winny-chan. I won't take too much into what you just said. Just take it easy and such DX. Life is diffently something that dosen't go idealisticly well and all for people. Its a hard thing and such, I'm glad to have this outlet for you from the real world and such. You certainly have one of the more active posting likeness here in the guild >_
We will try our best to give you a smile back too ^^;;.

Keep it strong Winny-chan : razz umps fist::

KuraiGekkou

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:22 pm

TT__TT

You guys are so cool.

-hugs Pi and Curry-

School is almost over for us... and half of my friends aren't coming back next year... I think that might be getting to me.

-sits-
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games