Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21309 21310 21311 21312 21313 21314 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm

J of The Wind
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Yep, it's a typical night in the Spam Can.

User Image

XD

Gotta love it. Welcome home.
*guitar intro*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 pm

l-Kathulu-l
J of The Wind
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Yep, it's a typical night in the Spam Can.

User Image

XD

Gotta love it. Welcome home.
*guitar intro*
Welcome to the CultCast!

MaverickDrifter

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:06 pm

WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

AND THEY'RE ALWAYS GLAD YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAME

(unless you're new or reg is around)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

xd

Sir Codin

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I know you are feeling determined and such to get a tattoo on your wrist and all but it really isn't a good idea.

I really want one there too but unless you already know that you are never gonna want a job where a tattoo there is gonna matter, or you already have a job that you are keeping where a tattoo there doesn't matter you shouldn't do it.

You should always start with ones nobody can see anyway. Tattoos are more mainstream but all in all largely frowned upon. Don't risk ******** up your life on a whim, or a fight with your parents.

Besides you shouldn't tattoo yourself to show off, it should be something that matters to you. Not something for bragging rights.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:09 pm

-Dessynea-

You should always start with ones nobody can see anyway. Tattoos are more mainstream but all in all largely frowned upon. Don't risk ******** up your life on a whim, or a fight with your parents.

Having embarrassing ink isn't life ruining, for ******** sake.

Caution is paramount, yes, but don't be so uptight. Assume he's AWARE of that, before you go off and lecture.

Allegro

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Allegro

Id make a Cookie joke but, it would spoil the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

J of The Wind
Allegro

It would.

Also, Turtle's here. Shouldn't you be on fire by now?

MaverickDrifter

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm

digi734
J of The Wind
Allegro

It would.

Also, Turtle's here. Shouldn't you be on fire by now?
She does love burning the black guy.

Wonder where she keeps her hood.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Allegro
-Dessynea-

Having embarrassing ink isn't life ruining, for ******** sake.

Caution is paramount, yes, but don't be so uptight. Assume he's AWARE of that, before you go off and lecture.

I don't think embarrassing ink is life ruining, I don't lecture Wylr on all of the weird things he wants to tattoo on himself. And I have enough myself to not worry about embarrassment.

Tattooing yourself right away in a place that obvious is not a good idea when you are young. That is my point.

How about you calm down and stop being so defensive. I didn't mean it that harshly.

-Dessynea-

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 pm

I personally think it's pretty shallow when you're a boss and you judge a potential employee based on looks rather than ability and personality.

So what if someone has a tattoo? It's his ability to work that should count, not his appearance.

Not everyone with tattoos are felons, gangstas, and punks...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Lord of Armageddon
I personally think it's pretty shallow when you're a boss and you judge a potential employee based on looks rather than ability and personality.

So what if someone has a tattoo? It's his ability to work that should count, not his appearance.

Not everyone with tattoos are felons, gangstas, and punks...

I'm not a boss, and as a matter of fact my boss doesn't care about tattoos. Of course it shouldn't matter but it does. Grow up and realize it.

-Dessynea-

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 pm

I see your point Dessy, all of which I have considered.

I plan on majoring in Music Education when I go to college. Music has been a large part of my life since I was 8. That is more than half my life now. I plan on staying in music, and passing it on to other people. I am not simply getting/wanting these tattoos just because they are cool, I want them because I know it is what I want to do and it relates to it.

I do have a job, and others have tattoos. Granted, theres aren't visible. I think wanting something having to do with my career would be good. Others just get tattoos of seriously random s**t.

I want mine to be seen. I have a passion, and I am serious about it. If people look down on me because of 3 dollar coin sized tattoos, that's their fault for believing the stereotype. My mom is all for it, and my dad isn't in my life enough to seriously change anything.

Like I said, I want it because it would mean something to me. I love what I do, and I want to continue until I die. I want these tattoos visible, I want people to know and realize I am serious about being a musician.

I think I am going to go behind my dad's back though. I know I want these tattoos, and I have been wanting them for a while now. I think that it is a great way to express yourself, and I am responsible enough to have tattoos.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Sigh, I'm beat.

I just paid a visit to my friend(mi amore) today. She has a bit of a cold, but she'll be fine.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm

l-Kathulu-l
I see your point Dessy, all of which I have considered.

I plan on majoring in Music Education when I go to college. Music has been a large part of my life since I was 8. That is more than half my life now. I plan on staying in music, and passing it on to other people. I am not simply getting/wanting these tattoos just because they are cool, I want them because I know it is what I want to do and it relates to it.

I do have a job, and others have tattoos. Granted, theres aren't visible. I think wanting something having to do with my career would be good. Others just get tattoos of seriously random s**t.

I want mine to be seen. I have a passion, and I am serious about it. If people look down on me because of 3 dollar coin sized tattoos, that's their fault for believing the stereotype. My mom is all for it, and my dad isn't in my life enough to seriously change anything.

Like I said, I want it because it would mean something to me. I love what I do, and I want to continue until I die. I want these tattoos visible, I want people to know and realize I am serious about being a musician.

I think I am going to go behind my dad's back though. I know I want these tattoos, and I have been wanting them for a while now. I think that it is a great way to express yourself, and I am responsible enough to have tattoos.

With a job like that you are right, it really shouldn't matter and you should be okay with tattoos.

I didn't mean to attack you. Maybe I am just jealous because I want wrist tattoos and can't do it right now due to my future career choice.

Sorry if I sounded mean.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21309 21310 21311 21312 21313 21314 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games