Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21343 21344 21345 21346 21347 21348 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
You're a weirdo Hash.

So I've been told. I owe it to my better half. I like this me. Better than the old me.

Cuz your old you never would've gotten laid... >>

Exactly. ;D

But in all seriousness, the old me would never be talking to anyone here outside a PM aside from maybe Mizu. I was a total in-shell turtle who never spoke up or even tried be active/noticed.

This more sociable me is a much better person, seeing as I didn't lose the good traits the old me had.

Even if I don't mind talking about stuff most people would consider 'things to keep to yourself'

@Reg: Yu never knew the old me. Nobody here did except hon, Mizu, and Zach. They brought me out of said shell and made me sociable.

Hon's just given me a gutter mind, and I like it :3

Good traits? xD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
You're a weirdo Hash.

So I've been told. I owe it to my better half. I like this me. Better than the old me.

Exactly. ;D

But in all seriousness, the old me would never be talking to anyone here outside a PM aside from maybe Mizu. I was a total in-shell turtle who never spoke up or even tried be active/noticed.

This more sociable me is a much better person, seeing as I didn't lose the good traits the old me had.

Even if I don't mind talking about stuff most people would consider 'things to keep to yourself'

@Reg: Yu never knew the old me. Nobody here did except hon, Mizu, and Zach. They brought me out of said shell and made me sociable.

Good traits? xD

Too slow. :3

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Vash_the_Rampage

1,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Glad your out of your shell, Hash!

Though to me you never came off as one to keep to yourself, and not-as-sociable, but I guess thats just post-wise.

Still good to hear! blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Yea, good traits. Things like always putting my friends happiness above myself, never hateful, always polite unless the situation allows for something else, and always willing to lend a hand if I can be useful.

The kinda stuff most of yu all never bothered to notice unless yu were a real close friend. xP

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Raaawr.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Yea, good traits. Things like always putting my friends happiness above myself, never hateful, always polite unless the situation allows for something else, and always willing to lend a hand if I can be useful.

The kinda stuff most of yu all never bothered to notice unless yu were a real close friend. xP
Ooh ooh!!*raises hand* I've noticed!! :D

Montiqueue

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
You're a weirdo Hash.

Exactly. ;D

Good traits? xD

Too slow. :3

Oh shut up Mizu.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin

I've always been like that.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin

:3

And that's what makes yu one of my close friends. Yu know the real me.

@J:By the time I started posting in the Cult, I had already changed. I'm sure yu've noticed I've been active here for close to two and a half years, right?

I've been a Cult member two years before that, and posted maybe three times during those two.

Edit@Mizu: So have I. Those are the traits I carried over from old me to new me.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 pm

WE GONNA GROOOVE TONIGHT

Terara Drakon

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin

@J:By the time I started posting in the Cult, I had already changed. I'm sure yu've noticed I've been active here for close to two and a half years, right?

I've been a Cult member two years before that, and posted maybe three times during those two.

Edit@Mizu: So have I. Those are the traits I carried over from old me to new me.

Point?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Point?

To put the topic at hand back on track. We deviated a bit.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Well...here I am in a shitty motel with my grandparents out in someplace off the grid in California that's exactly 100 miles away from...nowhere in particular on Earth.

Other than that, I'm good. So how are you guys?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:31 pm

DANCE
BOOGIE WONDERLAAAND
HA, HA, DANCE

Terara Drakon

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Well...here I am in a shitty motel with my grandparents out in someplace off the grid in California that's exactly 100 miles away from...nowhere in particular on Earth.

Other than that, I'm good. So how are you guys?

So yu're in a cheap Motel 6 in Hesperia?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21343 21344 21345 21346 21347 21348 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games