Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21392 21393 21394 21395 21396 21397 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Guess I"m just one more to think about. xD But honestly, sometimes it's annoying to find out that the scissors your using are for right handed people. Makes the cut not as nice as it should be. :/

I can understand that. And it's perfectly reasonable to make left handed products.
They do but they usually cost more. -_-'

@Tree: They do? I've never seen it and even so, the buttons are in the wrong place. I get too used to right handed things and using it the right handed way for if I change anything to left handed after I've played it right handed or watched a person play it right handed I suck and have to change it back.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi
Guess I"m just one more to think about. xD But honestly, sometimes it's annoying to find out that the scissors your using are for right handed people. Makes the cut not as nice as it should be. :/

I can understand that. And it's perfectly reasonable to make left handed products.

@Tree: They do? I've never seen it and even so, the buttons are in the wrong place. I get too used to right handed things and using it the right handed way for if I change anything to left handed after I've played it right handed or watched a person play it right handed I suck and have to change it back.

This is what I mentioned earlier. Most touch based games have an option that lets yu choose your hand orientation.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

You can hold the guitar in the opposite way. You just have to change the strap on the controller around.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

You can hold the guitar in the opposite way. You just have to change the strap on the controller around.
The opposite way? You mean hold the guitar right handed like while it's on left handed play mode? Or the other way around? Not exactly easy to tell when you just say 'opposite'. xD

Montiqueue

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 am

Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Totagomi

The opposite way? You mean hold the guitar right handed like while it's on left handed play mode? Or the other way around? Not exactly easy to tell when you just say 'opposite'. xD
Mirror image the guitar the way right hand people play it. So the fretboard would be pointing rightwards for you.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:41 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Mirror image the guitar the way right hand people play it. So the fretboard would be pointing rightwards for you.
._.
*has no idea what a fretboard is* I don't even own one. xP

Montiqueue

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 am

Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
._.
The stick part of the guitar where the strings are/the buttons are on the controllers.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:52 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
._.
The stick part of the guitar where the strings are/the buttons are on the controllers.
Hey, I'm not some kind of little girl. >:1
You could've just said it's where the buttons are.
Would've made it sound a lot less insulting. emo

Montiqueue

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 am

User Image
GLOW

I WANT TO GO TO BED

GLOW ALREADY

mad

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 am

Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
Awesome Tree
Totagomi
._.
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to D:

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 am

Awesome Tree
Totagomi
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to D:
As long as you didn't mean to, it's alright. <:3
I know I've had my share of saying the wrong things. xD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 am

*Yawn*

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
*Yawn*
I lost the game.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
*Yawn*
Then go to sleep Hash. :| Don't want to keep you up longer than you need to be.

Montiqueue

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am

Totagomi
Hashire Kazemeijin
*Yawn*
Then go to sleep Hash. :| Don't want to keep you up longer than you need to be.

I can has art to put me to sleep? xD

Nah, j/k.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21392 21393 21394 21395 21396 21397 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games