Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"How is Nobu?" He asked quietly. Nobu was a quiet sleeper, though he wasn't sleeping. He had returned to his 'dead' state. Usually this happened during day. He could still hear and move and talk, though he was just resting.
Tuesday blocked off his thoughts from Ben.
Where is Klara's room again? He asked Lilli.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:15 pm
"Nobu's been doing better since.. well what happened." Ben said, as Lilli let go of him.
Lilli looked at Tuesday like he was crazy, Klara's room is next door, to Ben's. How could you now remember that? You were in out of there for three days. Lilli thought, looking away from him.
Ben eyed Lilli.
"What was with that face?" Ben asked.
"I don't know..." Lilli said, laughing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 pm
Tuesday looked down sadly.
"Yes. No child should have to go through anything like that. His thoughts were...bad. Nothing a child like him should be thinking. He's much too mature for his age." Tuesday said, depression lined his voice. Nobu's thoughts had varied from running away to staying in bed forever and curling up in a ball and dying. It had brought Tuesday much discomfort.
Another thought appeared in his mind. Nobu was the one to find him, bleeding out right there. The horror that filled his eyes was unexplainable.
Guilt washed over his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:30 pm
It was unlike Namane to do so, but she was bored and was already talking with this “Angel” girl, so she continued their conversation-at least to relieve her boredom.
Her eyes glided over the table examining all the plates of food set out.
It looked as if a 5 star restaurant had prepared them. “Uh…. Where...were you before here?” Namane asked, her tone of voice sounded uninterested in the answer.
She pushed the food on her plate around not really hungry.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Ben nodded sadly. It was true. Children shouldn't have to be through things like that at such an early age. It's unhealthy, for the mind, and body.
"So what was it you guys wanted? Or did you just want to chat? If so, why don't you come inside?" Ben asked.
"We were looking for Klara. Tuesday thought she'd be with you, but she isn't. Thank you, though. Stay in your room. We might need you in a little bit.." Lilli said.
Ben nodded.
"That what I thought. Okay." Ben said, going back inside and closing his door.
Taking a few steps, Lilli stood before Klara's door.
Knocking a few times, Lilli waited for a response.
"Klara? It's Lilli, and Tuesday. Are you in there?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Tuesday fidgeted nervously beside Lilli. He did not know what would come of their visit.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:58 pm
Klara dropped her pen down immediately getting up to answer the door. Her mood was instantly raised to hear Lilli. Man, when was the last she’d seen her? Before she was turned for sure.
“Lilli~” Klara squealed after quickly opening the door.
She threw her arms around her hugging her tightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:03 pm
Tuesday smiled, seeing as the visit would go as planned. He moved as Klara threw her arms around Lilli in a hug.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Lilli hugged Klara tightly as she thre her arms around her.
"Klara~!" Lilli exclaimed.
"I'm glad your here. Hah. I really didn't want to have to run around everywhere searching for you." Lilli let go of her after a bit, wanting to speak.
"Tuesday and I are here to take you hunting. You're probably not drinking the nasty cold blood here, are you?" Lilli asked.

[[Sorry... I've been taking a while on these. My hands hurt really bad. It's from color guard. T___T Some of the things we do are so hard on my hands. D:
But I still love guard. <3 ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:21 pm
Tuesday cleared his throat.
"Well We need more people. Ben, Kyoiya, Bou, Lilli and I shoud be enough. But still..." He said, biting his lower lip. He wanted to be prepared for anything.

[[CARPAL TUNNEL!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 pm
Klara blushed, “No. I tried but it was nasty to me.” Klara said, unsure if that were normal.
Everyone else here drank glasses and glasses full.
Klara’s body language grew rigid and her eyes widened.
“H-hunting? But I told Tuesday I couldn’t…” Klara shot a worried glance to Tuesday.
Klara’s eyes were dark with hunger; Tuesday being there was making it worse.
His scent seemed even stronger than last time. Wait…Oh no…Klara winced, “Lilli…do you have the same blood type as Tuesday?” She asked hoping the answer was no.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:31 pm
[[I'm really sorry guys, I'm getting kicked off. crying ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Lilli could understand how Klara was hesitant to going outside again. She had been bitten ay night, outisde. That must have been terrifying.

"It should taste weird to you. Being a new vampire, you should want warm, fresh blood rather than chilled blood. Honeslty I don't like it all that much either, I'd rather it be warm.
Lilli thought about what else Klara had asked.
"My natural blood type, yes. I do have the same as Tuesday." Lilli said.
"Is that a bad thing?" She asked, confused.
Looking to Tuesday, Lilli had a strange look on her face.
Are you sure this is a good idea to be doing at night. It'd be safer even with you... at night.. you can never be sure.. Lilli looked sure of what she was saying.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm
"Um, well, before I came to the manor?..." She was a little shy and embarrassed to tell what her life was before coming to the manor especially when she never really knew where she was once last. She traveled around so much, she often forgot where she was.

(Gah! Can't think right now!! >3< I'm sorry! Bad post!! -runs around in circles trying to think- ))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm
Tuesday had a worried look flash acorss his face. He bent down to Lilli.
"Her perferred blood type is the same as mine. And it's my blood she lusts for. Which is the same is yours. A voice in her mind screams for our blood. So yes that would be a bad thing." He murmered in her ear. Then looked up at Klara.
"That will pass quickly...I can assure you of it. A few weeks more and it'll be back to normal." He said, a heavy emotion filled his voice, it was undefined.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games