Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm

[oh no! Drew's leaving!? Why?]

Yue watched the skulf leave, wondering what had happened and why he was so lost. It could be any number of reasons and Yue; as much as he wanted to help, knew that all he could do was wait and see what happened.

The feline walked into his wolf's back, hugging him from behind and laying his head on Rocky's back.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Turq sighed, placing his hands on the floor and pushing himself up off of Tab, making sure not to crush anything precious of his. Getting to his feet, he began to rummage around behind the counter, eventually procuring a bottle of stronger beverage and pouring himself a large glass, fumes so coming off so strong, they might strip paint.

((let's just say it is a conflict of interests and he voluntarily left))

Hiro Toshirou

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Walking into the open front space of the establishment from the rear Taelyn set down a new keg of home made mead - he had gone back to his home country to learn the ways of making such a drink as he intended to include it in the cafe's drink regiment from now on.

Not really noticing what was going on he finally looked up to see a few new faces, all saddened by something unknown to him.

"What have I come back to? So many sad faces..." he spoke aloud to himself.

Dragging the keg behind the counter and placing in it in the cabinet he brought out a few mugs.

"I do not know of what has transpired to cause such unhappiness, but I have with me something that should cheer you all up. Would you guys like to try the HTC's latest drink?"
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Tab picked himself off the floor and padded over to Turq and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek while he poured his drink. Looking up at Taelyn's announcement, he replied, "Sure, mate, I could use a stiff drink right about now." He tried to sound cheerful.

Barakiel9909

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

"I'd rather stay lucid for now, thanks for the offer though." Dimirtis clsoed the door and sat down at a booth and looked up to the ceiling.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:52 pm

"Sure thing. Coming right up!" Taelyn poured a full mug, slurping a bit off the top to keep it from spilling he walked up to Tab with a bright smile on his face and handed over the drink.

"I see this place has been taking care of itself quite well without me" the orange and white ferret projected to the room. He stared around the room admiring how the wood and rock came together to create such a comfortable atmosphere - he felt better to be home again.

00Shoe
Captain

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:19 pm

"It's had its ups and downs..." Tab said with a slight smirk on his face. He couldn't help it, in the face of everything, Taelyn's cheery mood was infecting him. Clutching the mug like a safety line, he tentatively took a experimental sip. His eyes widened at the flavour, and he nodded at Taelyn in appreciation.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ever had such a nice sweet drink?" the ferret grinned wide, he then noticed the foam still on his face from his snuck sip before and wiped it away casually.

Tael brought himself around to sit to the left of Tab.

"It may have had its ups and downs, but it is still the very same cafe, and still my home. I think I am going to enjoy being back!"

00Shoe
Captain

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:29 pm

((Update from Drew; he says his life is back on track and he'll be returning soon to the cafe ^^))
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 pm

"With that said, anyone up for throwing the skulf a welcome back sioriee."
Dimitris suggested with a smile.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'll take a mug, if you don't mind," Yue smiled and looked into the ferrets eyes. He walked to the counter and sat softly on a bar stool
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm

"Right away! Anything for someone with eyes as beautiful as yours" the ferret smirked as he got up and skipped over to behind the counter - pouring the mug a bit too full again and sipping the top off. He thought it might look a bit unprofessional to pour himself a mug but if he snuck sips from customers mugs, no one would be the wiser.

"Here you are. Hope you enjoy" were the returning servers words, spoken in his kindest voice. He passed the drink along and sat back into his seat crossing his paws behind his back and letting out a little squeak as he stretched.

00Shoe
Captain

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Yue smiled and looked at the ferret; "You got a little bit of.." He made a motion to his own upper lip and smiled.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:02 am

Rocky thought for a little, and then decided to stay sober. "Yeah...I guess I'll take one too." He said, contradicting his thoughts. "Hey there." He said to Yue before flapping one of his ears. They were fun to mess with.
((Yeah. The only reason that Drew left was because his MOM made him. Wasn't our faults. Check his status if you want to know, but he might've changed it.))

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 am

With the sound of the door slamming open, and a loud whistle, Drew was standing in the dorrway with a huge grin on his face and strawberry lollipop in his mouth. Before giving anyone time to react, he quickly made his way to the bar and took a seat. In the time he was gone, he had managed to get a new outfit, a pink blouse with a light blue heart in the middle and a matching skirt with light blue hearts placed in it randomly. "So...who missed me?" He asked with a grin, although not willing to wait for answers, he quickly turned his attention to the ferret. "Oh my, a new face, and a cute one at that." Drew giggled and turned around, staring at his friends and let out a content sigh.

((Close Rocky, but not exact, I'll explain everything as time passes))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games